Some say this place was great

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

Take the vaccine!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This place is still pretty awesome despite the stench of rotten pussy the liberals brought in with them when they arrived

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

Take the vaccine!
Take it easy On Stubby, he's very upset that he can't ban the people that bitch slap his fat azz everyday. Sad!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

I'll take that bet.

No board or get-a-long gang is coming in here and fucking up our parade.

We're actually on the upside of things. November and December were our busiest months in regards to 'login ins' and 'posting' since we reopened in May 2018.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Take the vaccine!
Take it easy On Stubby, he's very upset that he can't ban the people that bitch slap his fat azz everyday. Sad!
Not as upset as you are over the dishonorable discharge, rodent

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Forums die everyday!!!!!

If you’re allowed to shit all over them, they do.
LOL! Thank you for the victory lap!
I didn’t see you shitting all over SG

Funny how all the meme spam and dripping TDS infecting every thread wasn’t mentioned tho
She got a real clit boner for me cause I'm brutally honest. If she blames me for SG imploding, I'm A-OK with that. The thing is, anytime she PM'd me and asked me politely to back off certain things, I did without question. I gave her extra consideration and respect because she provided the forum.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Forums die everyday!!!!!

Funny how all the meme spam and dripping TDS infecting every thread wasn’t mentioned tho

Is it true your forum is on life support?
Dont be talkin shit about my echo chamber, bitch! :Welcome8:

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Forums die everyday!!!!!

Is it true your forum is on life support?
Dont be talkin shit about my echo chamber, bitch! :Welcome8:

You own it now, homo?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself

Take the vaccine!

TBH ~ I didn’t find much here that I was interested in until they showed up.

I had been permabanned from that forum from 5/2019 through 10/2020.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself

Take the vaccine!

What?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Take the vaccine!

What?

which part didn’t you understand?

perhaps you should give everyone a chance before you bandwagon jump blindly onto ulterior motive shit pot stirring? Just a thought....

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Take the vaccine!

What?

perhaps you should give everyone a chance before you bandwagon jump blindly onto ulterior motive shit pot stirring? Just a thought....

I don't know what you were referring to in your complaint about being banned at some other forum.

Perhaps you shouldn't ramble on about irrelevant information. It muddies up your response.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Take the vaccine!

What?

I don't know what you were referring to in your complaint about being banned at some other forum.

Perhaps you shouldn't ramble on about irrelevant information. It muddies up your response.

I beg to differ... most of us... including the person you’re blazing this trail for... have all been around forums for over 15 years. 90% of the people reading this thread know exactly what I’m talking about.

Now, where were we? I believe you were perpetuating the drama and spreading 2nd hand rumors like 7th grade girl......:Popcorn: