Someone posted this untruth

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention the photos that gets these fools off are about 35 years old. Fatso has twice the poundage today.
Trumptard's worship obvious photochops of Der Trump

805.jpg

Even in his early 20's The Donald was NEVER in this good of shape, his touched up head, is cropped onto Rocky's Body. (And tbh "Rocky" never looked this good.)

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention the photos that gets these fools off are about 35 years old. Fatso has twice the poundage today.

805.jpg

Even in his early 20's The Donald was NEVER in this good of shape, his touched up head, is cropped onto Rocky's Body.

Take it from a heterosexual female, Trump was never, ever, hot.

Look at this flabby ugly mess with a dead raccoon on his dome

C4AzaoJUEAEgj8K.jpg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

805.jpg

Even in his early 20's The Donald was NEVER in this good of shape, his touched up head, is cropped onto Rocky's Body.

Take it from a heterosexual female, Trump was never, ever, hot.

Look at this flabby ugly mess with a dead raccoon on his dome

C4AzaoJUEAEgj8K.jpg
Trump's only genius was being born rich, and having an innate sense of ways to get his name in the "Fake News!"

trumpsleep.jpg

From the era that "John Barron" would call in to NYC Talk Radio to brag up Donald Trump!

He understood publicity, that is his stock in trade.

"Oh, I've heard of Donald Trump he must be "OK"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s it like to be an uneducated hillbilly who believes in photographs, over printed fact. Embarrassing?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it rhyme with sucker or something? Unless you sent fatso $10,000. right now, he doesn’t give a rats ass about you, the south, or anything else. As I understand he’s a tad worried about the mounting evidence against him, and?? Seems all of his followers bailed, except for the ones who asked for pardons, took the 5th, or refused to show. Crooks you admire

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How much are you and mama gonna send Weeg? Fatso needs every cent.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I don't believe any BS from those clown's vids or pictures - all BS just to reach deep into your pockets - -- - - -

:TrainWreck: