Someone posted this untruth

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazed, I would have sworn your were a Chevy man!

294681804_10160029317416358_6572945994497263324_n.jpg

LOL @Trumptards!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Now prove he is a racist :Happy5:
Case Summary

This case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. We are working to obtain the relevant documents. In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(Jan. 23, 2016).
In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in federal court in Brooklyn against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.
The Trumps retained Roy Cohn, former aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy, to defend them; they counter-claimed against the government, seeking $100 million in damages for defamation.
The case was assigned to District Judge Edward R. Neaher. He dismissed the counterclaim and allowed the Fair Housing Act suit to proceed.

Trump found to be a racist fuck, By A Court of Law.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do some hate the truth? It spells freedom to the intelligent

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now prove he is a racist :Happy5:
Case Summary

This case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. We are working to obtain the relevant documents. In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post,
(Jan. 23, 2016).
In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in federal court in Brooklyn against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.
The Trumps retained Roy Cohn, former aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy, to defend them; they counter-claimed against the government, seeking $100 million in damages for defamation.
The case was assigned to District Judge Edward R. Neaher. He dismissed the counterclaim and allowed the Fair Housing Act suit to proceed.

Trump found to be a racist fuck, By A Court of Law.

It says Trumps Employees, not Trump himself. Nice try though.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep wacking away at it. You only look less intelligent. There’s nothing there but a bunch of lies.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I’ve got it. Why not take your lame arguments back to the Conservative lounge, where you might not get your lame ass beat up with truths and reality. You know, truths and reality really get in your way. Give it a shot. Trust me, you’ve got zero to lose.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey, I’ve got it. Why not take your lame arguments back to the Conservative lounge, where you might not get your lame ass beat up with truths and reality. You know, truths and reality really get in your way. Give it a shot. Trust me, you’ve got zero to lose.

Hey rat boy, I started my shit in the CON sub, but your TDS got the better of you this morning :GiggleBitch:

Btw, Biden hates niggers. Cant say the same for Trump.

20fd82cdb33dbce5.jpeg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
What does Trump have to do with Biden obliterating the US?

FFS you people have a presidente that's going around the world begging the enemies of the US to pump more oil.

Meanwhile, he's destroying the US economy because he refuses to allow oil exploration in his own country.

And yet, the bumbling tards can't stop mumbling "bad orange man!"

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

FFS you people have a presidente that's going around the world begging the enemies of the US to pump more oil.

Meanwhile, he's destroying the US economy because he refuses to allow oil exploration in his own country.

We're not the ones that posted a bald faced lie about Jesus H. Trump, ya maroon! GTFO.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
How amusing you fact check one old lie about Trump, and the 'Tards go on a poop throwing shrieking rage tantrum!

68594609.jpg

Settle down boys, you'll ruin your appetites for more bullshit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats YOUR OPINION. Mine along with many others disagree.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would a fool buy into lies like this without checking? It’s no wonder why Merica is so fouled up.

Why would a rat, eat from fact checkers. No wonder the Left believes what they do.

Its obvious you buy into bull shit. Prove me wrong.

Blazor is very gullible.

He’s definitely a non thinking type.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You obviously are not paying attention. Hey, I’ve got it. Tune into the hearing on Thursday. there is enough evidence on fatso to convict God.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

No, what I said is a FACT

Opinions are not facts.

Capisce?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, what I said is a FACT

Opinions are not facts.

Capisce?

You wouldn’t know a fact of it slapped ya in the face. To you photos are facts. The more intelligent do a tad more digging. Like in the beginning of this thread.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yknow @Blazor yer hero Trump thought or seemed to suggest that 911 was in Inside job.

Even he remarked on these odd explosions on the day the towers fell.

And as a developer with decades of experience Trump also wondered how buildings made of solid steel intended to withstand airplane collisions could collapse so fast & easily.

So think about it. If the ex President you adore so much had doubts about the official report then you might question it too.

America was conned by that Dubya Bush Cheney cabal Blazor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention the photos that gets these fools off are about 35 years old. Fatso has twice the poundage today.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The enemies of the US...

5922f54834911b297f8b4c85