Something Wicked This Way Comes

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi, Oak. How are you?
He’s old and washed up. A military desk-puppet is depressing when you’ve reached your use-by date. Vitriol is such a troll chick’s name. Oak isn’t any better, unless it’s whiskey in a fucking barrel!
:LOL2:

Oak is a fucking woman you insipid sock puppet. Albeit a huge one but one none the less a "woman." Come to think of it, you two gals would get along fabulously.
Tatum or Benzo said that it was Vitriol?? Fuck all this gender-bending!

And you listened to those two?

Idiot.
They have individual character. They can be fun.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Fivehead Falafel Favela Consortium need to learn how to construct a creative post of entertaining prose instead of no yuo's and endless "idiot/moron" regurgitations...

...and learn personal hygiene.

There's no doubt that the soiled mat Mumbai gang smell like old papadums, rodent urine, and cumin farts...

*Sigh*

As opposed to your bastardized Hindi and Marathi? Might as well throw English in there as well.

I mean how many fucking posts does it take to butcher the Hindi language? How many times will you throw up some slop that reeks of some stupid Slum Dog Millionaire inspired prose?

You wanna talk about "old and stale?" Seamajor could fall asleep and bang his head on the keyboard and come up with better material than you. Hell, even BEnzo's colostomy bag can post more creative content than you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Fivehead Falafel Favela Consortium need to learn how to construct a creative post of entertaining prose instead of no yuo's and endless "idiot/moron" regurgitations...

There's no doubt that the soiled mat Mumbai gang smell like old papadums, rodent urine, and cumin farts...

*Sigh*

As opposed to your bastardized Hindi and Marathi? Might as well throw English in there as well.

I mean how many fucking posts does it take to butcher the Hindi language? How many times will you throw up some slop that reeks of some stupid Slum Dog Millionaire inspired prose?

You wanna talk about "old and stale?" Seamajor could fall asleep and bang his head on the keyboard and come up with better material than you. Hell, BEnzo's colostomy bag can post more creative content than you.

Seaboobs couldn't headbang as many qwerty characters in one go as you!

:LMAO2:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Sigh*

You wanna talk about "old and stale?" Seamajor could fall asleep and bang his head on the keyboard and come up with better material than you. Hell, BEnzo's colostomy bag can post more creative content than you.

And Seamajor could never post the horrid pictures that you do, including the one where he wears a fruit basket on his head.

Whomever told you that you were good at chopping was either blind or mentally handicapped or both.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

*Sigh*

And Seamajor could never post the horrid pictures that you do, including the one where he wears a fruit basket on his head.

Whomever told you that you were good at chopping was either blind or mentally handicapped or both.

Ok, Bombay Ghetto Dwellers...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Sigh*

Hey, Freud? Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go suck on BEnzo's clit like a pacifier for a while? That might make you less bitchy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

*Sigh*

Hey, Freud? Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go suck on BEnzo's clit like a pacifier for a while? That might make you less bitchy.

Why don't you suckle on a random North American tourist and profess your love?

It could lead to a green card for youse.........

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*Sigh*

Why don't you suckle on a random North American tourist and profess your love?

It could lead to a green card for youse.........

I am from America you fucking spastic clown. Why would I want to leave?

I don't live in a hut with a backyard made of sun baked clay.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok, Upali...

Nice comeback you boring twat.
Ello gorgeous! :BuhBye:

Both you and your 45 pounds of scrap metal dick can kindly fuck off.
images

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Where? Lol, I actually got the whole, who where what thing over someone on CO once, many many moons ago

it was prolly a young'n
had no clue LOL
I thought I might've got you just now TBH hahahahahahahaha

Sweety, are you flirting again? Don't make me use my bullets. Damn, they cost enough as it is!

Is he cute? I wanna see.

yOU're a FEMALE ?? (:
You like ride a bike without that crossbar thing to break nutZ

I am a female and who is breaking nuts, dear?

No, the crossbar thing (: on the bike ..nevermnd
I thought you were a dude, I'll adjust my behavior accordingly (:

Not a male. I am a female. I got ovaries and everything.

Hi, Oak!

:Hello: