Something Wicked This Way Comes

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
I just don't believe they're women like I am.

They do.

I know, she called me a cisgender woman, also known as "woman", and a breeder. Damned straight I'm a breeder.

I'm also not LatinX. I'm Latina. And I'm of Hispanic descent unlike Alec Baldwin's wife.
Nothing like privileged white women appropriating other ethnicities and cultures.

Latina eh' .. okie dokie.

Yes, sir.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
adjective
adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hello Oak. These seditionists think you are already here btw.

Think, or know?

Are you here with your posse to ruin this forum for Flea?
Lotus is a CBTer?

I know you aren't anymore

Just so you know, I totally felt you were wronged on that dispute with DIldo.

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.

I can return anytime I want. It was just the last straw for me that "Cindy" kept banning people that weren't kowtowing to her. I was irritated that you, then Reaper, then Holliday and finally Blandscape were banned.

I left, I wasn't thrown out. Wabbit did stand up for me directly. Maybe the others felt I didn't respect Cindy as a "female".

I am from a live and let live outlook on life like most Californians used to be. That includes that I may not see you as a full female, like I am, if you have a cock and a pair of balls.

I still believe in biology. I don't like how the proggies who claim to believe in science believe we can be whatever we say we are.
Enough with your failed forum bullshit. You’re not starting off on the right foot here at all. You’ll get culled very quickly!

Hush up, I'm responding to Biggie.
Know your place...

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.

I can return anytime I want. It was just the last straw for me that "Cindy" kept banning people that weren't kowtowing to her. I was irritated that you, then Reaper, then Holliday and finally Blandscape were banned.

I left, I wasn't thrown out. Wabbit did stand up for me directly. Maybe the others felt I didn't respect Cindy as a "female".

I am from a live and let live outlook on life like most Californians used to be. That includes that I may not see you as a full female, like I am, if you have a cock and a pair of balls.

I still believe in biology. I don't like how the proggies who claim to believe in science believe we can be whatever we say we are.
Enough with your failed forum bullshit. You’re not starting off on the right foot here at all. You’ll get culled very quickly!

Know your place...

So, where's my throne, mi gringito?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

Know your place...

Little steps first. Left foot as well right.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

Know your place...

Oh, all right. I guess I can wait.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

Know your place...

You need to wait in line! :rightON:

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

Know your place...

You need to wait in line! :rightON:

I should be moved to the front of the line though.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Think, or know?
You broak the jiden troall just like you broak little roar and emerald. Well done!

What are you talking about Chief Incel?

It is good you finally accepted the invitations we have been sending. Normally when you leave the internets forever it is only for a day or two but this time you totally disappeared into fat air.

Now this place finally feels like home.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

They do.

I know, she called me a cisgender woman, also known as "woman", and a breeder. Damned straight I'm a breeder.

I'm also not LatinX. I'm Latina. And I'm of Hispanic descent unlike Alec Baldwin's wife.
Nothing like privileged white women appropriating other ethnicities and cultures.

He called you a ""cisgender"" and "'breeder""

that's some real womb envy right there

what the fuck is a cisgender by the way?

A lot of those transgender freaks are not just mentally ill, they're bitter as hell, particularly towards hetrosexuals.

Cisgender and 'breeder' are terms used as insults against straight folks.

It's one of the many reasons why I can't abide the filthy fuckers.....

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

They do.

A lot of those transgender freaks are not just mentally ill, they're bitter as hell, particularly towards hetrosexuals.

Imagine hating Donald TRUMP's robust virility so much that you chop off your own balls. Sad and sick people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They do.

loathsome degenerates

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They do.

Imagine hating Donald TRUMP's robust virility so much that you chop off your own balls. Sad and sick people.
But from what I heard that twisted fuckhead at Craving BIggies Testicles was a failure as a male too

Isn't that something? Born as a male and fail, transition in your own mind to a make believe woman and still fail.

Suicide is the only viable option

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They do.

But from what I heard that twisted fuckhead at Craving BIggies Testicles was a failure as a male too

Isn't that something? Born as a male and fail, transition in your own mind to a make believe woman and still fail.

all faggits and trannies should either kill themselves or normalize.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

They do.

all faggits and trannies should either kill themselves or normalize.
Or.... you should get therapy and just let others be who they want to be. The therapy part is optional, the other part mandatory

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or.... you should get therapy and just let others be who they want to be. The therapy part is optional, the other part mandatory

Or we could just go with the vast majority of history and Judeo/Christian principals.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

WTF, that bildo dude calls himself "Cindy" now? :LMAO2:

Yes. I would sometimes mistakenly call her the wrong pronoun She would get irritated and I reminded her that I had known her as a male for.over a decade and that "Billdo" didn't help.

So, she changed her screen name to Cindy. It works
that's what twisted his cock up into a pretzel earring? Pronoun misuse?

Good gawd

One thing.

Cindy got mad at me because when she gets mad she has a scorched Earth policy. I told her that was a very masculine response.

Not the first time I notice that transgender females think like men.
That's cause they are men. No matter how deep their mental illness runs.

Don't forget, take this story about why Oak was banned at CBT with a grain of salt. According to Oak, I am the reason Flea left SG.

PS, Strapon -- I haven't been on CBT in years.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Or we could just go with the vast majority of history and Judeo/Christian principals.
Yes, because we like to "not learn" from the past? :Confused3:

I like to think that we (humanity) are able to learn and improve ourself. So why stick to some old values? Living in the past has not really helped a lot of people.
And... interesting fact: even a lot of religions accept homosexuality now

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

WTF, that bildo dude calls himself "Cindy" now? :LMAO2:

Yes. I would sometimes mistakenly call her the wrong pronoun She would get irritated and I reminded her that I had known her as a male for.over a decade and that "Billdo" didn't help.

So, she changed her screen name to Cindy. It works
that's what twisted his cock up into a pretzel earring? Pronoun misuse?

Good gawd

One thing.

Cindy got mad at me because when she gets mad she has a scorched Earth policy. I told her that was a very masculine response.

Not the first time I notice that transgender females think like men.
That's cause they are men. No matter how deep their mental illness runs.

Don't forget, take this story about why Oak was banned at CBT with a grain of salt. According to Oak, I am the reason Flea left SG.

PS, Strapon -- I haven't been on CBT in years.
Hey mole...we don’t want to hear about all the shit forums you’ve been on and all the drama you’ve trifled with. Give it a rest already!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
.Considering how much time Strappy spends licking the windows at that joint, he surely has some lurid imaginings about what goes on there.

Anyone like my new ankle bracelet?

It looks just like an elderly libtard and even smells like urine

I call it the wailing pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
WateryTintedCamel-max-1mb.gif

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Think, or know?
You broak the jiden troall just like you broak little roar and emerald. Well done!

What are you talking about Chief Incel?

It is good you finally accepted the invitations we have been sending. Normally when you leave the internets forever it is only for a day or two but this time you totally disappeared into fat air.

Now this place finally feels like home.

TROLL OFF:

I won't be here for too long. I came to get in touch with old friends via the pm system. Old habits are hard to break and I fooled around for a few days.

The last few days since Wednesday have left me disheartened. There is no one, at all, that I have truly ever hated on the forums. Been angry with? Yes. Felt betrayed by some "friends"? Yes. Disrespected? Yes. Offended by? Yes. Actually hated? No.

There are only a few people that have ever gotten to know me without the persona. One of whom I am friends with to this very day and speak with several times and year and text back and forth with several times a month. She would be the only person that knows me well. It's been over 13 years and we're still going strong. Long after many of you have ended your transactional relationships that existed to pass along information to "troll". Only one other person has my friendship now and she and I are newer friends, but also in very good shape.

Again, things are shitty right now in a country I truly love and cherish, and I refuse to participate in childish nonsense any further. And yes, I fully participated. I have been rude, nasty and I was mean. It's over now. I hold myself accountable.

Two people died and it happened while some "adults" seemed to be cosplaying and saying internet garbage like "I came into this world covered in blood and screaming and am fully prepared to go out the way I came in". Really? Sentient human beings don't use internet memes in real life. I am in a place of belief and disbelief crashing in as a crescendo and leaving me feeling a bit temporarily crazy. I believed January 6th would happen and yet met it with complete disbelief, complete dissonance. I choose to exit, stage LEFT. Always left.

375k Americans have died and that impacts me both personally and professionally. It leaves a part of me broken. Reducing illness, injury, disease and death is what I dedicated myself to professionally, and the system was laid to waste by a cabal of wicked and narcissistic individuals.

What you all think of me, wish for me and want to believe about me is not my concern. I choose to surround myself with people that want something better than what I've done and seen for 13 years on these related forums.

I wish you, your nuclear and extended family and friends the best. And this message can be expressed toward any other "enemies" real or imagined.

For those that I have been more aligned with philosophically, politically, etc., I also extended the warmest of good wishes to you as well.

Este es mi saludo de paz a todos.

"Oak"

Last edited: