Something Wicked This Way Comes

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
WTF, that bildo dude calls himself "Cindy" now? :LMAO2:

Yes. I would sometimes mistakenly call her the wrong pronoun She would get irritated and I reminded her that I had known her as a male for.over a decade and that "Billdo" didn't help.

So, she changed her screen name to Cindy. It works

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes. I would sometimes mistakenly call her the wrong pronoun She would get irritated and I reminded her that I had known her as a male for.over a decade and that "Billdo" didn't help.

that's what twisted his cock up into a pretzel earring? Pronoun misuse?

Good gawd

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
You're right. I forgot I was banned for a minute.

Yup. And the Emo chimps didn't say a single word in your defense

that's fucked up. You went hard for both of them

I can stand up on my own. I won't be manipulated by you Joo. Think again. Every time you think you might have maneuvered me into a dispute with someone is your delusion.

I know what the hell I'm doing. Anything I choose to do comes from me. Don't doubt it.
I'm just thinking out loud dear.

If you enjoy friendships with sniveling traitors that's on you. To each is own I guess

Exactly, I don't admire some of the degenerates you count as friends either.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Good gawd

One thing.

Cindy got mad at me because when she gets mad she has a scorched Earth policy. I told her that was a very masculine response.

Not the first time I notice that transgender females think like men.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good gawd

One thing.

Cindy got mad at me because when she gets mad she has a scorched Earth policy. I told her that was a very masculine response.

That's cause they are men. No matter how deep their mental illness runs.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Good gawd

One thing.

Cindy got mad at me because I said that when she gets mad she has a scorched Earth policy. I told her that was a very masculine response.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Good gawd

One thing.

Well, our brains are also wired by our endocrine system, so I assume some masculine proclivities might not ever change.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way,

There's no such thing as a "transgender female"

there's simply "a fucking lunatic that thinks hormone injections can undo basic biology"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good gawd

One thing.

Well, our brains are also wired by our endocrine system, so I assume some masculine proclivities might not ever change.
Can't defy basic biology.

male and female he created them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just don't believe they're women like I am.

They do.

I know, she called me a cisgender woman, also known as "woman", and a breeder. Damned straight I'm a breeder.

I'm also not LatinX. I'm Latina. And I'm of Hispanic descent unlike Alec Baldwin's wife.
Nothing like privileged white women appropriating other ethnicities and cultures.

He called you a ""cisgender"" and "'breeder""

that's some real womb envy right there

what the fuck is a cisgender by the way?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

They do.

I know, she called me a cisgender woman, also known as "woman", and a breeder. Damned straight I'm a breeder.

I'm also not LatinX. I'm Latina. And I'm of Hispanic descent unlike Alec Baldwin's wife.
Nothing like privileged white women appropriating other ethnicities and cultures.

Latina eh' .. okie dokie.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hello Oak. These seditionists think you are already here btw.

Think, or know?

Are you here with your posse to ruin this forum for Flea?
Lotus is a CBTer?

I know you aren't anymore

Just so you know, I totally felt you were wronged on that dispute with DIldo.

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.

I can return anytime I want. It was just the last straw for me that "Cindy" kept banning people that weren't kowtowing to her. I was irritated that you, then Reaper, then Holliday and finally Blandscape were banned.

I left, I wasn't thrown out. Wabbit did stand up for me directly. Maybe the others felt I didn't respect Cindy as a "female".

I am from a live and let live outlook on life like most Californians used to be. That includes that I may not see you as a full female, like I am, if you have a cock and a pair of balls.

I still believe in biology. I don't like how the proggies who claim to believe in science believe we can be whatever we say we are.
Enough with your failed forum bullshit. You’re not starting off on the right foot here at all. You’ll get culled very quickly!

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
Hello Oak. These seditionists think you are already here btw.

Think, or know?

Are you here with your posse to ruin this forum for Flea?
Lotus is a CBTer?

I know you aren't anymore

Just so you know, I totally felt you were wronged on that dispute with DIldo.

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.

I can return anytime I want. It was just the last straw for me that "Cindy" kept banning people that weren't kowtowing to her. I was irritated that you, then Reaper, then Holliday and finally Blandscape were banned.

I left, I wasn't thrown out. Wabbit did stand up for me directly. Maybe the others felt I didn't respect Cindy as a "female".

I am from a live and let live outlook on life like most Californians used to be. That includes that I may not see you as a full female, like I am, if you have a cock and a pair of balls.

I still believe in biology. I don't like how the proggies who claim to believe in science believe we can be whatever we say we are.
Enough with your failed forum bullshit. You’re not starting off on the right foot here at all. You’ll get culled very quickly!

Hush up, I'm responding to Biggie.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

They do.

He called you a ""cisgender"" and "'breeder""

that's some real womb envy right there

what the fuck is a cisgender by the way?

I guess it means "real woman" as far as I'm concerned.