Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
Whichever ones is more entertaining for me. Though I do lean left more than right.
Politics is never entertaining...

Alrighty
Nice, so you’re leaning all right now? Awesome! :ThumbsUp3:
No.
Well don’t be another bleeding leftard, because I assure you that we will not get along. I have spoken.

Oh, I see. That's supposed to matter to me. You're a funny guy thinking it will.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Whichever ones is more entertaining for me. Though I do lean left more than right.

Alrighty
No.
Well don’t be another bleeding leftard, because I assure you that we will not get along. I have spoken.

Oh, I see. That's supposed to matter to me. You're a funny guy thinking it will.
I really don’t care actually, I’m just putting it out there early for you. If you click on my avatar, you can put me on ignore and I can do likewise. I don’t like leftarded idiots and if you act like one, you’re going to cop it! Anyway...welcome to Bastard Factory and I hope you make a difference. Cheers.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Alrighty
No.

I really don’t care actually, I’m just putting it out there early for you. If you click on my avatar, you can put me on ignore and I can do likewise. I don’t like leftarded idiots and if you act like one, you’re going to cop it! Anyway...welcome to Bastard Factory and I hope you make a difference. Cheers.

Whatever. You can put me on ignore now. Save yourself for your echo chamber existence. Honestly, IDGAD

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Alrighty
No.

Whatever. You can put me on ignore now. Save yourself for your echo chamber existence. Honestly, IDGAD
Good...I’d do just that.

• Agree!
Reactions: Oak

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh great, the most racist person of 2020 at SG has arrived to try and claim the title in 2021 at BF.

OH hi Oak! lolol

:Grin3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hello Oak. These seditionists think you are already here btw.

Think, or know?

Are you here with your posse to ruin this forum for Flea?
Lotus is a CBTer?

I know you aren't anymore

Just so you know, I totally felt you were wronged on that dispute with DIldo.

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.

I can return anytime I want. It was just the last straw for me that "Cindy" kept banning people that weren't kowtowing to her. I was irritated that you, then Reaper, then Holliday and finally Blandscape were banned.

I left, I wasn't thrown out. Wabbit did stand up for me directly. Maybe the others felt I didn't respect Cindy as a "female".

I am from a live and let live outlook on life like most Californians used to be. That includes that I may not see you as a full female, like I am, if you have a cock and a pair of balls.

I still believe in biology. I don't like how the proggies who claim to believe in science believe we can be whatever we say we are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

I can return anytime I want. It was just the last straw for me that "Cindy" kept banning people that weren't kowtowing to her. I was irritated that you, then Reaper, then Holliday and finally Blandscape were banned.

I left, I wasn't thrown out. Wabbit did stand up for me directly. Maybe the others felt I didn't respect Cindy as a "female".

I am from a live and let live outlook on life like most Californians used to be. That includes that I may not see you as a full female, like I am, if you have a cock and a pair of balls.

I still believe in biology. I don't like how the proggies who claim to believe in science believe we can be whatever we say we are.
You were banned initially tho. Until the bipolar testicle princess oscillated in the other direction for some unknown reason

Peaches stayed cupping his balls the entire time tho. Apepanties too.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Think, or know?

Lotus is a CBTer?

You were banned initially tho. Until the bipolar testicle princess oscillated in the other direction for some unknown reason

Peaches stayed cupping his balls the entire time tho. Apepanties too.

You're right. I forgot I was banned for a minute.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard

Yup. And the Emo chimps didn't say a single word in your defense

that's fucked up. You went hard for both of them

I can stand up on my own. I won't be manipulated by you Joo. Think again. Every time you think you might have maneuvered me into a dispute with someone is your delusion.

I know what the hell I'm doing. Anything I choose to do comes from me. Don't doubt it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yup. And the Emo chimps didn't say a single word in your defense

that's fucked up. You went hard for both of them

I can stand up on my own. I won't be manipulated by you Joo. Think again. Every time you think you might have maneuvered me into a dispute with someone is your delusion.

I know what the hell I'm doing. Anything I choose to do comes from me. Don't doubt it.
I'm just thinking out loud dear.

If you enjoy friendships with sniveling traitors that's on you. To each is own I guess