Songs that Tell a Tale

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Part 2, dontvwatch uless you read and heard the last post, part one. Couldn't find a version with lyrics. Errr.

Also, there is a third part my brain does not accept, maybe yours will, check it out.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ok, gave in and listened.

Nothing to do with original story, nothing.

Just same cadence, which I enjoy, so here.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I love upbeat tragic songs, hence my love of Morrissey/The Smiths.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I hate the visuals and colors of this, but in case you've never read the lyrics it's great!

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I've always loved this song, just payed attention to it, and it is a story I know. Instead of old me, I'm just "man", as in human. But I'm a small cute female, so when o say it, it's not heard.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I've loved this song since I can remember.

Refereshing to hear someone describe emotions so well. It's figurative, so if you aren't in figurative head space it's just a good song.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yay, love that song. I don't think I know this version, I remember it faster paced and with less sorrow, but I still love it.

Apparently I really like him, yet I don't know his name. Another lost amazing voice.

This is another I've always liked.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since you like Marty Robbins tale from both sides, you might like this one, sort of a country music opera. It was one of my mother's favorites and I grew up hearing it over and over.

Edited to change link to a better more complete version of the tale.

Last edited: