Easy choice for me.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2024 #1 Easy choice for me.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 4, 2024 #2 I wasn’t paying attention the other day but I had YouTube playing and a Kid Rock song called “We The People” he said mean things about Biden and Fauci, it was awful I’ve shaking my keyboard in anger ever since!
I wasn’t paying attention the other day but I had YouTube playing and a Kid Rock song called “We The People” he said mean things about Biden and Fauci, it was awful I’ve shaking my keyboard in anger ever since!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 14, 2024 #4 College bestie was me too'd to this song. I have hated it since she told me what happened to her. I was 19, she was barely 18 years old.
College bestie was me too'd to this song. I have hated it since she told me what happened to her. I was 19, she was barely 18 years old.