Sooo, 4 months of Biden....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I still can't believe how deeply corrupt the US establishment is that they actually got away with blatantly rigging the election.

If it had happened in certain other countries, full blown civil war would have erupted overnight.
Anything happens in America. Assassination seems a thing of the past!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Some tough love is in order...the world depends on it. At the moment the liberals are barely tolerable, and fucking adult diapers don’t need presidential endorsement.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I do wonder why it is that the US always seems to have the most extreme kinds of leftists....

The indoctrination over there in academia and the media must be severe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I do wonder why it is that the US always seems to have the most extreme kinds of leftists....

Simple...it’s a spoilt nation reflected on the powers of their forefathers. And leftards are the side-effect.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I still can't believe how deeply corrupt the US establishment is that they actually got away with blatantly rigging the election.

If it had happened in certain other countries, full blown civil war would have erupted overnight.

It's the Brazoofication of America, going on full steam

When I was a kid, I used to want Brazoo to be a bit more like the US

Now, I watch in horror as the US becomes more and more like Brazoo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is.

Plus privileged people dont really CARE what happens. It's just concepts and talking points to them. They are not really impacted and they can afford to move and keep blaming others.

So. Here we are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its sickening. But, this is what happens to a society when they eject God and His morality. 100% of Americas problems come from the rejection of God. We deserve to be destroyed for it. And when we are in a smoldering pile of rubble, the gaytheists will only be able to deliver more despair.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is indeed happening to the US, and it has been happening since Reagan pretty much started our current trajectory, HW continued it, Clinton went enthusiastically along with it, W put it in hyperdrive, Obama continued the momentum, Trump took it to the stratosphere, and now Biden is back in 'business as usual' mode.

The US is done, thanks to the oligarchy that is supported by lemmings from both the R party and the D party.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is indeed happening to the US, and it has been happening since Reagan pretty much started our current trajectory, HW continued it, Clinton went enthusiastically along with it, W put it in hyperdrive, Obama continued the momentum, Trump took it to the stratosphere, and now Biden is back in 'business as usual' mode.

The US is done, thanks to the oligarchy that is supported by lemmings from both the R party and the D party.
bernie the loon would have made us like soviet russia. Trump was the only one fixing things. Too bad you people didnt support him.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

For the love of Civilization as we currently understand it to be, show some respect for Prince Philip Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg of Greece and Denmark (Zero In Line Of Succession), and Her Majesty The Queen!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My Investment Portfolio has been skyrocketing ever since "Slow Joe" took over, slow it down Joe I'm getting dizzy!

ROFLMAO just wait until the bills for the covid bonanza checks starts arriving

Isn't Biden skyrocketing the taxes too?
Rancid, the only thing that admin clown "invests" in are high heels and tight fitting dresses for his Black Length Matters rallies.

FACT

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Biden can't control his son or even his dog. Totally unfit to control our country.
LOL! I've been wondering how much of that bag money from China and Ukraine went up his fukin nose before pops got his cut!

He doesn't sniff that shit, he's at the next level.... he'll be cooking it up with smack and injecting snowballs next.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It started when Lincoln subverted the Constitution, Woodrow Wilson let the Federal Reserve takeover, and FDR introduced the nation to communism...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It started when Lincoln subverted the Constitution, Woodrow Wilson let the Federal Reserve takeover, and FDR introduced the nation to communism...

The 1965 Hart Celler Act was a turning point also.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blacks are again looting in Minneapolis while Democrats make up excuses and refuse to hold criminals accountable. Mark my words, in six months it will be "racism is why there are no jobs in black neigh orhoods!" And it will be one of the thieves who looted and burned all the businesses in black neighborhoods who say it.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
27GAxCd.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blacks are again looting in Minneapolis while Democrats make up excuses and refuse to hold criminals accountable. Mark my words, in six months it will be "racism is why there are no jobs in black neigh orhoods!" And it will be one of the thieves who looted and burned all the businesses in black neighborhoods who say it.
Blm cofounder just bought herself a 1.4 million dollar home in a neighborhood which is only 2% black