Are you ok, is there someone we can call for you?
I dont think there's a helpline for righteous and smugAre you ok, is there someone we can call for you?

Early in the morning, but still a very funny visual.@Adam sucking @Fredricka 's dildo

Why are you marrying someone with a dick? #Change the avWhy is Adam all over Fredricka’s dick in here? Geez![]()
No, meouBtw, this thread is all about ME
Those teeth are as white as my name

I won't even comment on the irony.Those teeth are as white as my name![]()
Good, you should take that stance more oftenI won't even comment
I've always said you have the whitest teeth I've ever come across....Those teeth are as white as my name![]()
You SEE???I see.
Yes both left AND right at the same time BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHDo your kids know you have a sugar daddy?You SEE???Yes both left AND right at the same time BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Does your lazy help you see around corners, or make it easier to watch sports on a multi screen tv?Do your kids know you have a sugar daddy?
Make that 5thThat's the 3rd or 4th time rim job has said that same 'joke' zzzz
Wheres your amazing thread alfrit?I won't even comment on the irony.