Sooooooooooooòoòòoooo

Fredricka

Global Moderator ☠️
Reaction score
-4,321
Location
~
How is operation 'get fredders demodded' going? It doesn't look too good mates, hahahahahahahahaha
Face it, I'm innocent and helpful and I tidy up. Keep trying Mofos :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
 
Tiny @jack's campaigns always fail. :LOL3:

@jack has just discovered a new (ginger) cock to hop on, so presumably he's occupied for the time being and has his mouth full.
 
Tiny @jack's campaigns always fail. :LOL3:

@jack has just discovered a new (ginger) cock to hop on, so presumably he's occupied for the time being and has his mouth full.
He has gone very quiet, its more than one cock in his mouth I reckon, the strumpet
 
That's the 3rd or 4th time rim job has said that same 'joke' zzzz
 
Can't lazy eyes be fixed these days? If I did have one I sure as shit would have had it corrected a loooong time ago Lol.

I wonder if X is projecting again? He's poor by his own admission, so therefore it's likely that he wouldn't have been able to afford the procedure? Hmm...

Well, X?