Site Supporter
23368425.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Are you quitting all the interwebs Martini?
I’ll never leave YouTube, twitch, or tiktok.

i have one last post to drop;

“If Russia attacks Canada, the USA shouldn’t interfere. Here’s why”

Then I leave this community for good.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn’s soccer mom who doesn’t have any kids but still drives strange kids to soccer practice act is too much for yours truly.

Im out.

Last post

That was mean. I stopped driving them when they quit soccer. Is that the same thing? Or no?

Honestly, Martini, you're a solid poster and any forum would be lucky to have you. But your penchant for needing a panel right off the bat and your blase' claims of bringing in supposed more traffic is a real turn off for people that don't know you. You're turning into the Colin Kaepernik of the forums. Full of wasted talent.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey fuckhead

you should start a Peace Out BF #3 thread

it's kind of a trend when you're feeling like no one loves you and need that little extra internet based reassurance

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Flynn’s soccer mom who doesn’t have any kids but still drives strange kids to soccer practice act is too much for yours truly.

Im out.

Last post

That might be a new record.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Im out.

Last post

That was mean. I stopped driving them when they quit soccer. Is that the same thing? Or no?

Honestly, Martini, you're a solid poster and any forum would be lucky to have you. But your penchant for needing a panel right off the bat and your blase' claims of bringing in supposed more traffic is a real turn off for people that don't know you. You're turning into the Colin Kaepernik of the forums. Full of wasted talent.
Flynn;

Flea has a new forum.
Biggie is a mod at BC
You and Oak are mods here.

All sort of big news in this community.

But what’s everyone talking about?

Me

See, I ghost this shit for months on end and I’m still the straw that stirs the Martini.

this community gets one final post from me. I’m sure it will offend 95% of you and fear not, it’s being posted here and at BC.

Consider it a goodbye from the GOAT

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Im out.

Last post

That might be a new record.

Sure is...9 minutes to be exact.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Im out.

Last post

Oh Poofer. That truly was you at your most obvious best.

Ahbwahahahahahah

:Excited5:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im out.

Last post

Flynn;

Flea has a new forum.
Biggie is a mod at BC

Me

See, I ghost this shit for months on end and I’m still the straw that stirs the Martini.

this community gets one final post from me. I’m sure it will offend 95% of you and fear not, it’s being posted here and at BC.

The only time I EVER talk about you is when you come here and claim people talk about you, and I talk to you to tell you you're nuts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn’s soccer mom who doesn’t have any kids but still drives strange kids to soccer practice act is too much for yours truly
Im out.

Last post

Flynn;

Flea has a new forum.
Biggie is a mod at BC

Me

Would you beat it already you melodramatic monkey
Yer brand of boring is absolutely relentless
ffs
Drift