Speaking of MIAs...

He clearly said YOU should change your name to captain cringe. Even your no yuos are shit ffs :OhGawd:
Fuck you, dribbling paki diarrhea mouth. Go suck adam's cock. Seems to be your specialty these days.

You're so fucking cringe
 
Lol at jack having the actual cheek to call someone cringe. You are the original cringe jack, the cringiest person here, cringe is your whole personality
 
Lol at jack having the actual cheek to call someone cringe. You are the original cringe jack, the cringiest person here, cringe is your whole personality
Fucking cringe bitch. Watching you suck up to the bottom feeders is totally cringe.

And of course you wouldn't notice the stink. The paki stink overrides everything.

Fucking cunt.
 
Fucking cringe bitch. Watching you suck up to the bottom feeders is totally cringe.

And of course you wouldn't notice the stink. The paki stink overrides everything.

Fucking cunt.
What happened jack, who gave you your squeak back? And who said you're allowed to talk to ME?
 
What happened jack, who gave you your squeak back? And who said you're allowed to talk to ME?
I'll talk to you whenever I like you fucking drinbbling gash.

You won't have a fucking say in it either way.

Cunt.
 
I'll talk to you whenever I like you fucking drinbbling gash.

You won't have a fucking say in it either way.

Cunt.
But only after a stiff drink, right? You don't dare any other time, weakling
 
But only after a stiff drink, right? You don't dare any other time, weakling
It's daytime. Unlike you I never touch alcohol before 6pm, daydrunk bitch.

I also don't need suckers of cock like X and Frood to back me up you coat tailing little paki cunt.
 
It's daytime. Unlike you I never touch alcohol before 6pm, daydrunk bitch.

I also don't need suckers of cock like X and Frood to back me up you coat tailing little paki cunt.
Lol, you seem sooo angry, GOOD. Where's your fat friend got to, is she still crying? Hahaha
 
Lol, you seem sooo angry, GOOD. Where's your fat friend got to, is she still crying? Hahaha
Lily? I have no fucking idea. She lives 3000 miles away from me and I've never met her in person. btw talking truth ain't anger. Try again.

Post some more pics of yourself you lonely little wannabe.

Maybe you'll get the attention you so crave.
 
Lily? I have no fucking idea. She lives 3000 miles away from me and I've never met her in person. btw talking truth ain't anger. Try again.

Post some more pics of yourself you lonely little wannabe.

Maybe you'll get the attention you so crave.
Jack just called lily fat :LOL3:
Look at jack begging for more of my pics, the beggy little shit. NO JACK, NO PICS FOR YOU
 
Jack just called lily fat :LOL3:
Look at jack begging for more of my pics, the beggy little shit. NO JACK, NO PICS FOR YOU
Where did I call her that, you lying little paki cunt.

Post it up or be completely PWN3D
 
Imagine...took less then 10 posts to completely own that paki twat mouthbreather
 
Where did I call her that, you lying little paki cunt.

Post it up or be completely PWN3D
I said your fat friend, you said lily. That's you calling lily fat, toss pot. EVeryone can see it. Some friend you are jack, terrible friend
 
I said your fat friend, you said lily. That's you calling lily fat, toss pot. EVeryone can see it. Some friend you are jack, terrible friend
Oh then, you called her fat. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're not very good at this, idiot.

lol
 
I said fat, you said lily, you associate the word fat with lily :LOL3:
JACK THINKS LILYS FAT, YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!
You said fat.

/end of. YOU called her fat.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You really do suck at this.
 
It's daytime. Unlike you I never touch alcohol before 6pm, daydrunk bitch.

Something I've noticed about people who have an alcohol problem is that at some point they'll try to rationalize their drinking by saying "I never touch the stuff before ()PM" as if that excuses their behavior for the rest of the evening.

A bit of tell, actually.

Just sayin'.

I also don't need suckers of cock like X and Frood to back me up you coat tailing little paki cunt.

That's at least twice recently in this thread you've mentioned fellatio.

Why so obsessed with it?
 
Something I've noticed about people who have an alcohol problem is that at some point they'll try to rationalize their drinking by saying "I never touch the stuff before ()PM" as if that excuses their behavior for the rest of the evening.

A bit of tell, actually.

Just sayin'.



That's at least twice recently in this thread you've mentioned fellatio.

Why so obsessed with it?
You fucking fake faggot. I thought I was on ignore? You even BRAGGED about it. Useless piece of TBC encrusted shit.

FUCKING LIAR
 
Something I've noticed about people who have an alcohol problem is that at some point they'll try to rationalize their drinking by saying "I never touch the stuff before ()PM" as if that excuses their behavior for the rest of the evening.

A bit of tell, actually.

Just sayin'.



That's at least twice recently in this thread you've mentioned fellatio.

Why so obsessed with it?
He want to play tickle tickle hide the pickle with you gar..