Speaking of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kids...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Toddlers & Tiaras... Drag Queen Story Hour for the Bible Belt masses.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am fine with banning that. At least they are not chemically castrating of mutilating children though so they are a step a head of the child mutilators on the left.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blurt is a degenerate failure as usual

Because unlike his sick and twisted ass we conservatives are moral people who want to see this shit banned too

Whereas he’s a sick child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pervert who is perfectly ok with men wearing fishnets swinging their cocks in kids faces

Now the real question is what was this vermin pervert jerkoff searching for when he happened to stumble upon this video. Hmmmmmm?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"My love"?

Dude, this is the internet, not some decrepit Bondi Beach outhouse with an empty toilet paper roll on one side of the caked bowl and a heart-shaped glory hole on the other.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"My love"?

Dude, this is the internet, not some decrepit Bondi Beach outhouse with an empty toilet paper roll on one side of the caked bowl and a heart-shaped glory hole on the other.
Don’t get poofy mate. Her and I have known each other for fucking years. When we were knocking….you were over at VF trying to make a name for yourself with jargon and a thesaurus wedged up your arse because your Muttersprache was French Canadian cunt!

So just relax and paint your toenails poptart!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But, Breaky... Swamp-Duck is a man.

Everyone knows that!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus!

You make it sound like Saturday nights in Australia end on late Sunday afternoons.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Swampduck, aka Jak, is 100% cockney female, we go way back to the 2009/2010 YNC forum era.

Such a pity they decided to shitcan the forum, it was such a laugh and busy as fuck... the e-fights were hilarious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Swampduck, aka Jak, is 100% cockney female, we go way back to the 2009/2010 YNC forum era.

Such a pity they decided to shitcan the forum, it was such a laugh and busy as fuck... the e-fights were hilarious.
I know she used to be Jak…good sort! I loved her old avatar….I’ll try grab it on Google. Hold on!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
tVuhmpR.jpg

Löl…only joking! I couldn’t find her cartoon character chick…the red and blue one! Might take me longer…

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"My love"?

Very vivid description, blurt

As is this was a place you’ve been to more than once

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don’t get poofy mate. Her and I have known each other for fucking years. When we were knocking….you were over at VF trying to make a name for yourself with jargon and a thesaurus wedged up your arse because your Muttersprache was French Canadian cunt!

So just relax and paint your toenails poptart!
Googlelectual. Lmao

He worked the night shift at a shelter

Only failures work the night shift at a homeless shelter. Hell. Even a gig at mcDonalds could beat that shit on the career scale

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Googlelectual. Lmao

He worked the night shift at a shelter

Only failures work the night shift at a homeless shelter. Hell. Even a gig at mcDonalds could beat that shit on the career scale

McDonalds? Where you work and eat? The 50 billion dollar company? Phony dwarf