Speaking of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kids...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Listen, @Joe ... I find no one's rants to be a threat to my existence. Rants aren't even a threat to my identity or political views, let alone to my existence, @Joe.

Ramblings and disjointed bloviating--whether Dovey's or anyone else's (even yours, @Joe ) are simply signs of a dysfunctional mind struggling to appear sane (and usually failing; cf. @Breakfall ) so as not to lose the esteem of blazing idiots.

Ifn ya know wut ah mean, eh, @Joe ?

It's really gross and sociopathic for to dismiss the very valid fears and concerns of millions of women and girls who do not feel safe and are not safe in spaces women fought to even have as "disjointed bloviating".

You really just do not care about other human beings.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You really just do not care about other human beings.
I guess I just do not, then.

On the other hand, I don't go around taking photos of vulnerable people who shit themselves while I drag it up in a nurse's uniform and then send those photos to my fuck friends.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't bother, Admin.

Dovey's a literalist with an excruciatingly narrow worldview. Her mind will not admit of the possibility that the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" may have more than one definition.

This is just stunning projection.

Please stop ejaculating your character defects onto me. If you were capable of rational and genuine conversations you wouldn't be missing the target so much. You have a stereotype for everyone who challenges your narrow minded beliefs and you are nasty and spiteful about it.

Instead of pointing outward you should examine your own self. Js.

PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in this context is a very specific thing, yes. It means PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Preparing someone for abuse. Why don't you go ahead and make the definition of rape lose as well and we can all just have more open minds where words lose all meaning and no one can communicate at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. Terence Malik's The Tree of Life up on an IMAX screen is a stunning projection.

It really is though.

Anyone disagrees with you and you become a shit heel and start listing off whatever stereotypes you have in your head at them ad if it describes your opponent when in reality that's YOU. You are narrow minded and angry. You dismiss any info that contradicts your beliefs.

Like a religious cultists.

You are not capable of genuine empathy and understanding views outside of your own and your connections are probably shallow and based more in appearances than anything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Listen, @Joe ... I find no one's rants to be a threat to my existence. Rants aren't even a threat to my identity or political views, let alone to my existence, @Joe.

Ramblings and disjointed bloviating--whether Dovey's or anyone else's (even yours, @Joe ) are simply signs of a dysfunctional mind struggling to appear sane (and usually failing; cf. @Breakfall ) so as not to lose the esteem of blazing idiots.

Get fucked Frog. You need to prattle and jargon your way through even the most basic of conversations. I’ve never been dysfunctional in my entire fucking life. I’ve hopscotched bombs and battled terrorists through Africa , as well as helped civilians survive tyranny. So fuck off and wave your white flag you wet fucking drip of a man—child!
And @Joe …put that in your WOKE pipe and smoke it! Löl

:FlameOn:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this something you have special knowledge about? Please expand

No, no special knowledge just basing it on what I saw when I was there. In cities mass transit seemed nonexistent other than expensive taxis or vans, in rural areas cars or trucks very much were needed, but usually there is a decent amount of second hand cars often from the U.S.. So my guess is a expat in Costa Rica would very much need a car.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, no special knowledge just basing it on what I saw when I was there. In cities mass transit seemed nonexistent other than expensive taxis or vans, in rural areas cars or trucks very much were needed, but usually there is a decent amount of second hand cars often from the U.S.. So my guess is a expat in Costa Rica would very much need a car.

I bought a new Toyota Hilux in 2022. Need a photo? So many rich Expats here driving really expensive cars. Most new cars here include 40% tax. Public transportation is actually pretty good, although it takes time. I’m guessing you visited tourist areas?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I bought a new Toyota Hilux in 2022. Need a photo? So many rich Expats here driving really expensive cars. Most new cars here include 40% tax. Public transportation is actually pretty good, although it takes time. I’m guessing you visited tourist areas?
Toyota Hilux eh? Practical. I hope you sprayed some WD-40 down the door recesses? Coastal rust and all…it would be the logical thing to do if you were practically-minded.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You of all people really shouldn't be casting aspersions on other people's sanity, sugar plum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We spent two weeks driving around the entire country. Yes, I am well aware of how badly free trade is needed to improve economies and improve living standards in Latin America as things like excise taxes and tariffs eat into everyone's wallets. Not to mention corruption and cronyism though Costa Rica is slightly better on that front given limited free trade and that it has no military.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Get fucked Frog. You need to prattle and jargon your way through even the most basic of conversations. I’ve never been dysfunctional in my entire fucking life. I’ve hopscotched bombs and battled terrorists through Africa , as well as helped civilians survive tyranny. So fuck off and wave your white flag you wet fucking drip of a man—child!
Accusations of jargonizing are the last defense of the unvocabularied.

And, while it doesn't surprise me that a fruity loon such as yourself is into hopscotching, you'd best stick to what you specialize in; namely, being a credentialed chemist on a surf board.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You of all people really shouldn't be casting aspersions on other people's sanity, sugar plum.
Define "aspersions."

And then get back to us when you think you understand how to use the word.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And @Joe …put that in your WOKE pipe and smoke it! Löl

:FlameOn:

Just a basic gaslighter.

Incapable of empathy and genuine communication. Doesn't even understand words that don't align with his narrow views.