Standing Your Ground/Castle Doctrine While Black, In A Red State.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Silly Negro, Legal Loop Holes Are For Whites.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just shaddup Duh'v.

Oh, God. Of course everyone knows stand your ground is not for black people.

Is that another example of reverse racism?

Wait...
Reverse racism is what blacks have been refuting for decades. And I should know...

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just shaddup Duh'v.

1. Stand your ground is NOT a "legal loophole". Its not legal to attack someone, and it's never been illegal for someone to defend themselves. It's actually left wing laws that punish people for defending themselves.

2. This article makes me suspicious because it's almost as if they are being intentionally unclear. They completely failed to explain the incident that took place. It said he shot at a grow house. This article is confusing and unclear

3. If this man shot an intruder, I absolutely agree that he should not be charged. People getting punished for themselves infuriates me.

However, claiming the "stand your ground" self defense isnt "for blacks" is wildly ignorant. Do you think black Americans never defend themselves with fire arms and are perfectly within the boundaries of the law?

I mean if you have a narrative in your head, the only things you are going to acknowledge are incidents you can fit into your narrative. Which is what you are doing here.

I would like to see something that explains the incident clearly before I start forming an opinion on this. He either shot at a grow house or shot an intruder. I have no idea what happened here based on this article.

You are on a forum. A message board. Posting a topic. If you dont want people to discuss it, why bother posting it?

Also, since you are so sensitive to laws and issues that you assume are racist, I'm not sure how you just ignore the crime bill and war on drugs and you jump on this article as some confirmation bias that self defense laws are somehow "not for black people". That's a completely irrational leap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so here is what is happening

"Black Oklahoma man faces 1st-degree murder charge after killing white alleged burglar"

So of course its fucking ignorant to say the castle doctrine "isnt for blacks".

But in Oklahoma, castle doctrine doesnt apply or protect some in the act of a felony. So his business was felonious. A man started breaking in, was shot. So since the business was illegal, the castle doctrine doesnt protect him. That's the law.

I dont agree with it. But that's why this guy is being charged.

Of course leftists always have to see everything through a racist lense.....so instead of taking the time to get more details and look at the states laws they just yell racism.

They never look at anything but the narratives they are given. They focus on out of context details and dont even check laws or the full picture of any incident.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its fucked up how Admin will twist this to fit his narrative of racism in the country

But literally ignores any bills or legislation like the crime bill that impacts mostly black people. Never calls out Biden and Harris for their racist histories.

Never addressed the racist roots of gun control and how all these gun control laws and regulations impact poor minorities and serve as huge obstacles keeping them from exercising their constitutional RIGHTS to arm themselves. And they live in high crime areas.

But this? Yeah it's just "proof" that the castle doctrine "isnt for blacks" . Let's ignore black gun owners who have defended themselves with guns and not look into this any deeper. Oh and ignore how Democrat bills have negatively impacted black people. This is literally what partisan hackery looks like at worst. When you use human beings like this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and Admin. gets his tiny nuts kicked in yet again

This is an excellent cause for BLM to take up and fund his defense. You know, with some of that 1 billion they took in donations because black lives matter.

Are they doing that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wow... anyone who actually reads the case will realize beyond and doubt that lotus and admin are complete dipshits

Hey fucknuts

guess you missed the part where this alleged burglar was at the grow shop for the second night in a row fiddling with the door to get it open and was shot right through that very same door?

This is obviously NOT a stand your ground case and 1st degree murder is appropriate since it can be reasoned that this idiot had been there the night before to steal so the element of intent is there.

Learn to read you dumb fucking asshole lemmings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wow... anyone who actually reads the case will realize beyond and doubt that lotus and admin are complete dipshits

Hey fucknuts

guess you missed the part where this alleged burglar was at the grow shop for the second night in a row fiddling with the door to get it open and was shot right through that very same door?

This is obviously NOT a stand your ground case and 1st degree murder is appropriate since it can be reasoned that this idiot had been there the night before to steal so element of intent is there.

The business was felonious.

I really think it's stupid and if someone is dicking
around on someone else's property and gets shot? Oh well. Stay away from peoples shit.

But that's me lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey fucknuts

This is obviously NOT a stand your ground case and 1st degree murder is appropriate since it can be reasoned that this idiot had been there the night before to steal so element of intent is there.

around on someone else's property and gets shot? Oh well. Stay away from peoples shit.

But that's me lol.
even in the absence of the business being felonious he’d have a difficult time using castle doctrine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey fucknuts

But that's me lol.
even in the absence of the business being felonious he’d have a difficult time using castle doctrine

Did he need to be getting attacked? Like specifically perused?

My instinct is to side with the guy who owned the property and shot the trespasser.

Wreck my point. Explain why I shouldnt. I definately see how that can get messy if it's just some innocent kid seeking shelter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oklahoma’s Stand Your Ground law states that “A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”

aside from the bit about unlawful activity which we've already established is the case here the shop owner has several other problems using the castle doctrine as a defense in this instance

for one, he shot the kid right through the door which makes it difficult to believe this man was in fear for his life. Additionally,his own security cameras show this person parking their car and walking up to the door attempting to jostle with the door handle. This gave the owner ample time to initate a call to 911. Obviously the kid had no idea he was behind the door inside his shop so the owner could have sat there with his gun pointed at the door upon entry. That alone would have forced the burglar to freeze and he could have been taken into custody when officers arrived.

It's pretty clear this guy had gotten away with goods the night before and the owner was waiting for his return for some payback.

1st degree murder is applicable and appropriate and this guy should go to jail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oklahoma’s Stand Your Ground law states that “A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”

aside from the bit about unlawful activity which we've already established is the case here the shop owner has several other problems using the castle doctrine as a defense in this instance

for one, he shot the kid right through the door which makes it difficult to believe this man was in fear for his life. Additionally,his own security cameras show this person parking their car and walking up to the door attempting to jostle with the door handle. This gave the owner ample time to initate a call to 911. Obviously the kid had no idea he was behind the door inside his shop so the owner could have sat there with his gun pointed at the door upon entry. That alone would have forced the burglar to freeze and he could have been taken into custody when officers arrived.

It's pretty clear this guy had gotten away with goods the night before and the owner was waiting for his return for some payback.

Makes sense. So this could very well be a 1st degree murder charge under Oklahoma law.

If the shooter was white and the intruder black....these guys would still be calling it racist and be outraged that the intruder was shot. That's all they look at and judge by.

Shooting through doors like this or even answering the door with a gun is fucked up. That's not how a responsible gun owner would approach this.

I would call out that I was armed, ask the person to identify themself or leave and call police. I wouldn't pull the trigger until they entered and I was sure it wasnt police.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Makes sense. So this could very well be a 1st degree murder charge under Oklahoma law.

If the shooter was white and the intruder black....these guys would still be calling it racist and be outraged that the intruder was shot. That's all they look at and judge by.
yeah they're fucking asstards tho so fuck em,

admin and holiday are so fucking stupid they think analysis really means Anal with your sister.

so fuck them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

yeah they're fucking asstards tho so fuck em,

admin and holiday are so fucking stupid they think analysis really means Anal with your sister.

so fuck them

Remember that dipshit(white guy) who opened his door with his gun drawn and it turned out to be police and they shot him?

And they tried to claim self defense.....but this was like, 10pm on a Tuesday and the cops were banging on the door. Plenty of time to call out.

Its idiocy to answer the door with a gun. Or shoot through a door unless you are being persued.

I wasnt sure if the castle doctrine allowed for that as defending property or not.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just shaddup Duh'v.

Guy who broke into place of business was an Idiot anyways.

People who steal should be willing to pay the price for their crimes.

Other countries are much harsher towards thieves.

Theives get their hands cut off or they get whipped in public elsewhere.

Why are the Olklahoma police protecting the rights of a thief?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
But a cute little chubby 17 year old boy can cross state lines in illegal possession of a firearm and shoot strangers in a public place. And that's MAGA.

The mental gymnastics you spazztards go through must be exhausting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But a cute little chubby 17 year old boy can cross state lines in illegal possession of a firearm and shoot strangers in a public place. And that's MAGA.

The mental gymnastics you spazztards go through must be exhausting.

Mental gymnastics is you trying to frame what happened to Rittenhouse as a kid "crossing state lines with an illegal firearm and shooting strangers in a public place".

This is dishonest and manipulative bullshit.

You can literally watch those "strangers" chasing him with intent to harm or murder him.

WE are not the ones doing "mental gymnastics" here. YOU guys are. You are trying to mold and twist these incidents into fitting into your next level irrational political bias.

That's why you guys try so hard to just leave out the FACT Kyle was being aggressed upon.

You go into full blow delusion and see "injustices" that dont exist. You are sticking to a bullshit partisan narrative and judging according to that. That's why your positions are inconsistent.

You guys actually resorted to making up laws to say Kyle was breaking the law just by BEING there. But of course that law only applies to Kyle in your partisan fantasy land. It doesnt apply to the terrorist mob that DESTROYED that town.

You dont even discuss anything or make the slightest effort towards understanding fuck all. You just spit out shit post after shit post and talk this utter crap AT people.

You are wrong. And you are gonna stay wrong because you dont listen or check anything. You run on 200 percent on your partisan radical biases and you have no capability to stretching yourself to understand why people are disagreeing with you.

You guys are like bots. You have these programmed narratives with the same sort of responses when you run out of those you resort to strawman memes and insults.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin is a moron.

Just call him a dick licker and move on. His deluge of silly spam isn't worth more than that type of response

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter