"Sorry Officer, I honestly thought dragging the suspect behind my pick up, was part standing my ground?"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep. Seamajor wants to wank off to pictures of doveys kids

What a sick Ped

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ped0 jewbag is freaking out

come warm yourself up in an oven

Dude, attack him based upon what he says or believes. I am not a leftist but the racial and religious attacks don't work well and they do not reflect well upon you. I know you are better than this; a man who raises his children on his own after his wife abandons her family is better than this. That shows a man's true character more than anything.

Don't sink to someone else's level just because it feels good.you will be happier as a person, you will be better respected, and most of all you will feel better about yourself because you will know you are a righteous man.

Just trying to help, bro.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dude, attack him based upon what he says or believes. I am not a leftist but the racial and religious attacks don't work well and they do not reflect well upon you. I know you are better than this; a man who raises his children on his own after his wife abandons her family is better than this.

Don't sink to someone else's level just because it feels good.you will be happier as a person, you will be better respected, and most of all you will feel better about yourself because you will know you are a righteous man.

Sorry, the lowest common demominator is what appears when these douchebags continue to act like imbeciles like they have for a decade. By all means tho, keep fighting the good fight.

BTW, it was Biggie constantly pointing out the futility of debating these twats that finally made me see the light. Still, I slip from time to time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dude, attack him based upon what he says or believes. I am not a leftist but the racial and religious attacks don't work well and they do not reflect well upon you. I know you are better than this; a man who raises his children on his own after his wife abandons her family is better than this. That shows a man's true character more than anything.

It took a lot to get him to this place.

I used to get after him for being so hard. And you are absolutely right. He really is a great man. He used to try to debate. .....but all they do is throw insults so he just got fed up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It took a lot to get him to this place.

I used to get after him for being so hard. And you are absolutely right. He really is a great man. He used to try to debate. .....but all they do is throw insults so he just got fed up.

Boo hoo.