"Sorry Officer, I honestly thought dragging the suspect behind my pick up, was part standing my ground?"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
how many times has your boy toy friend dragged you around your sex dungeon with a ball gag in your mouth?

be honest

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
how many times has your boy toy friend dragged you around your sex dungeon with a ball gag in your mouth?

be honest
Call them Wee Willy Stubby, get some help.

hqdefault.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They do not have stand your ground laws in Washington state as far as I know. The state is pretty loony left. This guy will rightly get thrown in prison. That said, it sounds like he had had enough and that is why he took the law into his own hands. That cannot be allowed though I certainly understand why people feel the desire when the state absolutely abdicate its responsibilities and sides with the criminals against regular people.

The proper course of action is to vote the bums out not to become a vigilante.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin just wants to make sure no cock was hurt or destroyed during the incident

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is just a new spank bank entry.

Men with guns make his taint quiver.
:LOL3:

how are his breast implants doing? Do you know?

He couldnt get them behind the muscle on the trans surgery Medicare. Just through the nip.

So he better go easy pinching his nips everytime he reads anything about "CONS" or Trump.
whatever happened to the other circus freeak? The one who looks like he smells like hotdog water?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They do not have stand your ground laws in Washington state as far as I know. The state is pretty loony left. This guy will rightly get thrown in prison. That said, it sounds like he had had enough and that is why he took the law into his own hands. That cannot be allowed though I certainly understand why people feel the desire when the state absolutely abdicate its responsibilities and sides with the criminals against regular people.

The proper course of action is to vote the bums out not to become a vigilante.

All the fucking left does is drive crime and poverty with bad policies and legislation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He couldnt get them behind the muscle on the trans surgery Medicare. Just through the nip.

So he better go easy pinching his nips everytime he reads anything about "CONS" or Trump.
whatever happened to the other circus freeak? The one who looks like he smells like hotdog water?

Who? Cindy's Dildo?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who? Cindy's Dildo?
yeah, that turd

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Who? Cindy's Dildo?
yeah, that turd
Hiding out waiting for the next stimulus check so he can get his other testicle removed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who? Cindy's Dildo?
yeah, that turd

Hopefully being held as a gimp for antifa.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who? Cindy's Dildo?
yeah, that turd
Hiding out waiting for the next stimulus check so he can get his other testicle removed.
what a bum. why does society cater to worthless non-entities like him?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who? Cindy's Dildo?
yeah, that turd

Hopefully being held as a gimp for antifa.
does he still demand all the lemmings on his board call him a she? A her?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Amazing to me that you buy into Stubbys BS. Watch him around your children. A good protective mother certainly would

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Amazing to me that you buy into Stubbys BS. Watch him around your children. A good protective mother certainly would

You know I know him in real life, right? Like I lived in his house with my children AND his children?

I've known him in real life for a considerable length of time.

You know him as some dude on the internet....I'm just saying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That article says the owner was sleeping in his truck in front of a business so he was probably homeless and found he was being victimized by one of these criminals who steal catalytic converters. The drug addicts have really latched on to catalytic converter theft because they are often worth thousands these days yet the crime for stealing them gets very little punishment.

It doesn't excuse his actions but I could see an honest down on their luck homeless person becoming absolutely irate when a drug addict tries to victimize them again when they are down on their luck already.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know I know him in real life, right? Like I lived in his house with my children AND his children?

word?

does he really smell like talcum powder and dead cats?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I sure do. Youve been crazy enough to admit such a thing. Are you that desperate? I’ve never encountered such a phony ass sniffer that Stubby. I say again, watch this PLEASE ASS BOX ME! around your kids. His are used to being compromised

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is sewage molester sill trying to get pictures of your children dove?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

word?

I'm talking about you, you doofus. I havent ever lived with anyone else I met on the internet lmaooo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

word?

I'm talking about you, you doofus. I havent ever lived with anyone else I met on the internet lmaooo

Bad show Dovey. Again I ask, are you that desperate?