I'm Sorry I Just Don't Get The 'Ignore' Feature

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Branches from the nearby foliage, or geological specimens, may fracture my skeletal structure; however, inaccurate descriptions of my physical appearance, heritage or personality, cannot damage my psyche.

:D

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t think female posters should have to endure any derogatory comments over their looks from anyone ever. PERIOD.

This is not a dating site. If we chose to share something about ourselves or a picture, the community should show some decency and common courtesy for that gift.

The only time I’ve ever made a negative comment about another woman’s looks in my entire online career is when she was posting photos of herself talking about look how pretty I am (which i did not agree with) during a dog pile trying to force me into a battle I never signed up for… where I was taunted with altered photo chops depicting my likeness. It was fucking VILE and the community should be ashamed for allowing this PI rape from happening.

There are no boundaries and this is why so many posters, especially the women, have left over the years. So yes… I’m pro IGNORE these degenerate, miserable fucks and their pawns.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
What is the point of posting a photo if people aren't allowed to belittle, mock, photochop, humiliate,
and generally crush the soul of the person that posted it? I thought we were among friends here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is the point of posting a photo if people aren't allowed to belittle, mock, photochop, humiliate,
and generally crush the soul of the person that posted it? I thought we were among friends here.

What kind of friends do you have? :Confused4:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh wait, you're serious... :/
5j4sLyV.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
pfft...it's jello, tequila, nachos cheese, or nothing at all dammit

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There was nothing friendly about it. It was also done against my will with photos I did not share with the forum community. The vile taunting I can do without.

I was fine with it on TV years back. I still have most of them. A good troll will make you laugh your ass off while they are handing it to you.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
well, yeah, haters who gotta hate really take the oxygen outta any room
happily, there are more ppl with humour than hate

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Branches from the nearby foliage, or geological specimens, may fracture my skeletal structure; however, inaccurate descriptions of my physical appearance, heritage or personality, cannot damage my psyche.

:D
Okay, tree trunk tits.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
pfft...it's jello, tequila, nachos cheese, or nothing at all dammit
cw, you are posting words instead of pictures. Did your adobe fall down go boom, bomb or bust? I like to think, bust, because, yes, yet another invaluable tits reference. *lick*

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I don’t think female posters should have to endure any derogatory comments over their looks from anyone ever. PERIOD.

This is not a dating site. If we chose to share something about ourselves or a picture, the community should show some decency and common courtesy for that gift.

The only time I’ve ever made a negative comment about another woman’s looks in my entire online career is when she was posting photos of herself talking about look how pretty I am (which i did not agree with) during a dog pile trying to force me into a battle I never signed up for… where I was taunted with altered photo chops depicting my likeness. It was fucking VILE and the community should be ashamed for allowing this PI rape from happening.

There are no boundaries and this is why so many posters, especially the women, have left over the years. So yes… I’m pro IGNORE these degenerate, miserable fucks and their pawns.
If someone is using a pic you sent via private messaging system here then I can defend it not being used for flaming, but if the pic is available to everyone, even if from the forum above, man, it's a hard decision, but I mean you can't just tell people to not use what is available. If someone only posts up there then they should be "safe" but anyone who ventures to meltdown should know a pic posted from "post a pic of yourself" from above could be like in a courtroom where you brought it up TO EVERYONE (again not privately), so yes, it is fair game for everyone.

My take anyway. But I'm a known dickhead so.... SUCK IT!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
well, yeah, haters who gotta hate really take the oxygen outta any room
happily, there are more ppl with humour than hate

The problem is that most won’t speak up or defend what’s right from wrong.

I knew when the game started shifting back on CO with the PI mining and peddling that the community was doomed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If someone is using a pic you sent via private messaging system here then I can defend it not being used for flaming, but if the pic is available to everyone, even if from the forum above, man, it's a hard decision, but I mean you can't just tell people to not use what is available. If someone only posts up there then they should be "safe" but anyone who ventures to meltdown should know a pic posted from "post a pic of yourself" from above could be like in a courtroom where you brought it up TO EVERYONE (again not privately), so yes, it is fair game for everyone.

My take anyway. But I'm a known dickhead so.... SUCK IT!

I’m fine with photos shared via PM and forum posts not being off limits… as long as anything shared off the boards is off limits.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
now now look on the bright side
no one can doom anything unless you let them
onward and upward!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Douchebaggery ~ I would like your strong opinions on 2 adult posters hooking up offline, carrying out a relationship for over 10 years via cell/text/email… and then his sharing risqué photos in revenge when it’s over.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m fine with photos shared via PM and forum posts not being off limits… as long as anything shared off the boards is off limits.

cw_ often posted my stolen pic when I was in a battle with Dove

all sorts of people are underhanded

even the patient and joyful :eyeRoLL:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i'll never do it again, pls accept my apology, i had no way of knowing it was stolen and got no feedback about it at the time. if it helps any there was no malicious intent and it wasn't part of any us vs them crap at all. files are just files to me. anything else i can do to make amends pls let me know and i'll do it in a heartbeat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i'll never do it again, pls accept my apology, i had no way of knowing it was stolen and got no feedback about it at the time. if it helps any there was no malicious intent and it wasn't part of any us vs them crap at all. files are just files to me. anything else i can do to make amends pls let me know and i'll do it in a heartbeat.

Thank you, I accept.

I noticed but tried to ignore it because I didn't know you. However, I was also told it was posted at your former forum. That did puzzle me because I don't think I ever posted there.

You haven't done it in ages, so it's all water under the bridge at this point. I only brought it up because of the postings today.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
okay, i thought of something further i can do - kill the link
that won't make me less guilty of not taking proper care not to pass around stolen files...but at least it will stop that fuck up for the future

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
the link to the stolen image of you i posted on this site - killed

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
not that ppl usually read threads that old, but it seemed a simple clean up to me

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Douchebaggery ~ I would like your strong opinions on 2 adult posters hooking up offline, carrying out a relationship for over 10 years via cell/text/email… and then his sharing risqué photos in revenge when it’s over.

It is very, very wrong and something an immature wretch would do... don't share with any people anymore.