I'm Sorry I Just Don't Get The 'Ignore' Feature

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly the 'Meltdown' section is one of, if not the most popular sections on the board. Members fight with each other in there and spew out insults like it's a bodily function which is appropriate for the section. I get that. The bulk of the community has thick-skin and aren't afraid to mix it up with anyone on any part of the forum, so why use the 'Ignore' feature? Are you afraid to mix it up with a specific member for fear they will make you look like a chump, so you put them on ignore to eliminate that possibility?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i never use it i have recommended it several times to others tho, when they feel the need to have staff intervene rather than scrolling on past or actually ignoring stuff themselves

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie did what I mentioned above. I trolled him and scored points that were a blow to his ego so he put me on 'Ignore'. He'll tell you that it wasn't because of that, but because he felt that my posts weren't worth reading. He was and is full of shit and down a quart.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve pissed so many people off over the years that wading through the cesspool of butthurt becomes daunting.

I play by an older set of rules and at this stage, it’s necessary or you’ll be owning yourself with pleas for panel abuse.

Mostly though… people should be concerned about the energy they allow around them. These lunatics spew pure hatred, which by all accounts they have already lost the game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie did what I mentioned above. I trolled him and scored points that were a blow to his ego so he put me on 'Ignore'. He'll tell you that it wasn't because of that, but because he felt that my posts weren't worth reading. He was and is full of shit and down a quart.

I don't have anyone on ignore either.

Biggie is a punk. He can dish it but can't take it. Classic case of immaturity combined with rage.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have anyone on ignore either.

Biggie is a punk. He can dish it but can't take it. Classic case of immaturity combined with rage.
I offered to mend fences with him a long time ago but he never let his guard down. Just kept up with ignoring me.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not fawning over him like the weak males and ditzy females do.
He gave me no reason to. I have pissed off more than a few members here with my words but I sure as hell never put them on ignore so I don't have to read the reactions from them. I dunno, I just don't get it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He gave me no reason to. I have pissed off more than a few members here with my words but I sure as hell never put them on ignore so I don't have to read the reactions from them. I dunno, I just don't get it.

He's a coward that can't control his reactions. His only tool is putting people on ignore.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
best you don't get it or buy into it, that way lies MADNESS :o

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
koqSWzm.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ignore feature means you're werth shit ... not even a passing glance you get AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
DEAL WITH IT ALTY ! :LOL3:

I'll leave you a snack :Dickhead: Bon apatite:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He's a coward that can't control his reactions. His only tool is putting people on ignore.
Which at least in my case I'm pretty sure he never had me on ignore, since he would respond to my posts and threads 24/7 dozens of times a day, while carrying on with his "Ignored Content" humor attempts

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Which at least in my case I'm pretty sure he never had me on ignore, since he would respond to my posts and threads 24/7 dozens of times a day, while carrying on with his "Ignored Content" humor attempts

In his little walnut sized brain, he thinks he's tougher than you and certainly tougher than I am. I mean, come on...he calls me fat 10k different ways.

Apparently, they don't have mirrors in Fl.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
damn straight murdy
mud wrestling is supposed to be fun, like we do it ;D

I only wrassle in water based lube. I’m not subjecting my bikini collection to any nonsense for these flaming ass juiced heads.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Ricky Retardo is too much of a fiend to put anyone on ignore. Essssssssspecial you.

Unless you’re talking CO minion trolls. Oh gawd what were their names…

I make him BIG mad tho. Like no other hoo3 I’ve ever seen
:GiggleBitch:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly the 'Meltdown' section is one of, if not the most popular sections on the board. Members fight with each other in there and spew out insults like it's a bodily function which is appropriate for the section. I get that. The bulk of the community has thick-skin and aren't afraid to mix it up with anyone on any part of the forum, so why use the 'Ignore' feature? Are you afraid to mix it up with a specific member for fear they will make you look like a chump, so you put them on ignore to eliminate that possibility?
The use of the ignore button does not have to be fear based. I am intrigued by the mental processes of those who think that can be the only reason behind using it.

Some of us find illogic, hatred, and stupidity repugnant and we just choose to cleanse our souls (and our personal space) of such idiocy. Is this a high level concept?

Don't get me wrong, though. I have no reason to believe Big Littledick uses the ignore button for anything like the above mentioned reason.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I use the ignore feature on illegal content posted by a degenerate..

Hope that helps.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who are you addressing this to, X?

''ignore feature means you're werth shit ... not even a passing glance you get AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
DEAL WITH IT ALTY'' ! = Alticus :Happy5:

please don't get BF to ban me ... LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NO !

you should teach those other 'MODS' how to be as kewl as you :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
''ignore feature means you're werth shit ... not even a passing glance you get AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
DEAL WITH IT ALTY'' ! = Alticus :Happy5:

please don't get BF to ban me ... LOL
You're too good to me X.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The use of the ignore button does not have to be fear based. I am intrigued by the mental processes of those who think that can be the only reason behind using it.

Some of us find illogic, hatred, and stupidity repugnant and we just choose to cleanse our souls (and our personal space) of such idiocy. Is this a high level concept?

Don't get me wrong, though. I have no reason to believe Big Littledick uses the ignore button for anything like the above mentioned reason.

It’s a manipulation on the part of the narcissist abuser to demand complete and total access to someone they are abusing. It’s TOXIC AF imho.