Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What an incompetent disaster

If you voted for this mook please take a moment to punch yourself in the face

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good news Website which posts all the Stock Exchange Indexes at the top of the page is the Globe and Mail:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
3VBIJBz.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Dow is shitting the bed again. 1000 point drop tomorrow!

It was too high anyways Lokmeer!

How could the Dow be at 34,000 with the US economy running at 1/2 speed when at its peak it was only 29,000 in 2019?

It needed a correction & it's real level should be 17,000 or less.

I think it needs a real crash to weed out companies which should never have been trading to begin with. AVIs? Hertz? At least one of em was bankrupt but it was still trading on the stock exchange.

Real estate market needs a good swift shit kicking too @Lokmar!

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Didja lose a lotta money @Lokmar thinkin' the sky's the limit?

Do you hope he did, @Joe?

I think it needs a real crash to weed out companies which should never have been trading to begin with.

How would you determine what is a company that fits that description, @Joe?

And what would a crash do to those companies? Tell me how it affects their income, their assets, etc. etc. If you know, I mean. If you have no fuckin' clue, then just say that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think it needs a real crash to weed out companies which should never have been trading to begin with.

And what would a crash do to those companies? Tell me how it affects their income, their assets, etc. etc. If you know, I mean. If you have no fuckin' clue, then just say that.

This experienced manager warned small fries like you ta run fer cover n get outta the market before it crashed @The Prowler.

Didja heed his warning?

I hope ya has a cushion in case the market takes a real dive Prowler.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you upset because you were overexposed & heavily invested in the stock market @The Prowler?

Again this guy warned a Major Crash was comin' eh?

So ya had at least 1 month to git out.
Hope ya did @The Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here Grantham appeared on Right Wing. Fox News Business Channel @The Prowler.

When Fox News talks, you and @Lokmar should listen. 'Specially when it features an experienced Older White Conservativer male issuing those warnings Prowler.

I may disregard their social/political commentary but their business channel has been very accurate about their predictions in the past Prowler.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you listen to Jermey Grantham's advice @The Prowler?

I hope you did Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the coach is retarded this morn :LOL3:
prolly the beating tha ladies handed to the oiled one last night :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How could the Dow be at 34,000 with the US economy running at 1/2 speed when at its peak it was only 29,000 in 2019?

I think it needs a real crash to weed out companies which should never have been trading to begin with. AVIs? Hertz? At least one of em was bankrupt but it was still trading on the stock exchange.

No moron. They tripled the money supply which meant the Dow needed to be at 33K just to have fully recovered from the 07/08 crash. You dont math much, do you.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here Grantham appeared on Right Wing. Fox News Business Channel @The Prowler.

When Fox News talks, you and @Lokmar should listen. 'Specially when it features an experienced Older White Conservativer male issuing those warnings Prowler.

I may disregard their social/political commentary but their business channel has been very accurate about their predictions in the past Prowler.

Something big came, idiot. A cheated election, a weak and retarded fake president, and Hitler Jr on the move. Simple, really.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No moron. They tripled the money supply which meant the Dow needed to be at 33K just to have fully recovered from the 07/08 crash. You dont math much, do you.

Doesn't seem like a very healthy way to inject activity inta the economy @Lokmar. Stimulate it by increasing the balance sheet which makes the deficits explode. And for what purpose? To coddle overindulgent self entitled greedy speculators at the expense of 90% of the population?

So in reality the Dow or S&P valuations cannot be justified given the sluggish performance of the economy.

Just as well that the stock market takes a beating & crashes real hard Lokmeer!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a suprise? The real estate market is gonna crash as well. All the supposed "experts" are claiming it wont....but its gonna.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Doesn't seem like a very healthy way to inject activity inta the economy @Lokmar. Stimulate it by increasing the balance sheet which makes the deficits explode. And for what purpose? To coddle overindulgent self entitled greedy speculators at the expense of 90% of the population?

So in reality the Dow or S&P valuations cannot be justified given the sluggish performance of the economy.

Just as well that the stock market takes a beating & crashes real hard Lokmeer!
Like I said josephine, do the math. 100 Dow points diluted by 3X the money equals 300 Dow points. It aint complicated!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well quite obviously if the stock market crashes hard like it did in 2008 & Grantham predicted it'll take a looong time for it ta come back @The Prowler. 10 years after a Super Bubble crash maybe? Possibly longer? I know people who took a beating in '08 & their portfolios didn't recover until 2018. It took that long eh? So ifya bought at or close to the peak SOL eh.

And of course some companies esp the underperformING ones will disappear cuz it'll be that much harder for them to raise the capital needed from shareholders/investors to expand or stay in business eh.

If this happens a Lotta companies will either go bankrupt or be bought out. Not great for the consumer tho cuz it may result in less choice & higher prices cuz there's less competition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well quite obviously if the stock market crashes hard like it did in 2008 & Grantham predicted it'll take a looong time for it ta come back @The Prowler. 10 years after a Super Bubble crash maybe? Possibly longer? I know people who took a beating in '08 & their portfolios didn't recover until 2018. It took that long eh? So ifya bought at or close to the peak SOL eh.

And of course some companies esp the underperformING ones will disappear cuz it'll be that much harder for them to raise the capital needed from shareholders/investors to expand or stay in business eh.

If this happens a Lotta companies will either go bankrupt or be bought out. Not great for the consumer tho cuz it may result in less choice & higher prices cuz there's less competition.

There is not a single thing that's gonna happen under Biden that is going to be good for US.

We all pointed this out passionately. The people chose this, granted Biden actually won. If we were gonna through some shit because of covid....it would have been better to have someone behind that wheel that is competent and for the actual people.

Instead we have an establishment puppet. And a bunch of people who live in such a level of delusional they dont think the president does much except forcibly approve things Congress wants passed and gives their party the advantage. Then they dont even watch to see what actually gets passed and how it works out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this a suprise? The real estate market is gonna crash as well. All the supposed "experts" are claiming it wont....but its gonna.

It was all bought on speculation & unsustainable massive levels of debt. So once a domino effect is set in motion it will likely lead to a massive real estate crash around the world. The same interests buying up & highly leveraged real estate in China are the ones snapping up properties in the US too.

Last edited: