Stock Market Crashing!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm interested in seeing what Putins unhinged threats will do this week. Again, the markets recovered last week because the sanctions were a joke.

Your fellow American Harry Dent predicts a crash of 86% Lokmeer!

....However he, Jeremy Grantham & others have been predicting this for 2 years & it still hasn't happened.

So...these pundits may be vastly unerestimating the Power of the US Fed & it's allies, the big banks, to manipulate the markets.

If they don't want it ta crash maybe it just won't crash but will continue to go sideways. Neither here nor there neither up nor down @Lokmar.

Whether this a good thing long term for the economy is another question but quite possibly it won't crash eh?

Anyways the stock market is clearly manipulated & does not operate by the forces of a free market anymore. Seems all rigged.

For every guy who wishes for a crash there are several more who will intervene in order to prevent it now.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm interested in seeing what Putins unhinged threats will do this week. Again, the markets recovered last week because the sanctions were a joke.

....However he, Jeremy Grantham & others have been predicting this for 2 years & it still hasn't happened.

So...these pundits may be vastly unerestimating the Power of the US Fed & it's allies, the big banks, to manipulate the markets.

If they don't want it ta crash maybe it just won't crash but will continue to go sideways. Neither here nor there neither up nor down @Lokmar.

Whether this a good thing long term for the economy is another question but quite possibly it won't crash eh?

Anyways the stock market is clearly manipulated & does not operate by the forces of a free market anymore. Seems all rigged.

For every guy who wishes for a crash there are several more who will intervene in order to prevent it now.

Look dickhead, that guy has fukall to say about whats happening currently.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Evidently Wall Street has friends in the US Fed @Lokmar.

They collude much in the same way that B/Pig Pharma does at twisting arms of their friends in the FDA/CDC Lokmeer!

Good fer you that they inflate the PE Ratio values in yer favor as it keeps the value of your stock portfolio high.

Maybe not so good for the economy as it appears to create a lot more inflation than necessary because the US Fed has to print more money to prop up the Stock Market.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Evidently Wall Street has friends in the US Fed @Lokmar.

They collude much in the same way that B/Pig Pharma does at twisting arms of their friends in the FDA/CDC Lokmeer!

Good fer you that they inflate the PE Ratio values in yer favor as it keeps the value of your stock portfolio high.

Maybe not so good for the economy as it appears to create a lot more inflation than necessary because the US Fed has to print more money to prop up the Stock Market.

Again, this has fuk all to do with hitler jr.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Good fer you that they inflate the PE Ratio values

Explain what you mean by this, @Joe.

How would they do that?

I have given you many opportunities to demonstrate that you have an understanding of these things, @Joe, after you say something stupid, and you just ignore my questions.

It seems like you have a very limited understanding of what the numbers mean and are just spewing out nonsense again.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Joe is an idiot.

But I will say that the US markets do not reflect the true value of the companies. Stock prices are high, in general.

Some stocks look very fundamentally sound. But others have extremely high prices based on unrealistic optimistic speculation, IMO.

Pfizer is looking like a good buy right now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Explain what you mean by this, @Joe.

How would they do that?

I have given you many opportunities to demonstrate that you have an understanding of these things, @Joe, after you say something stupid, and you just ignore my questions.

It seems like you have a very limited understanding of what the numbers mean and are just spewing out nonsense again.

This the Current PE ration of the S&P according to Robert Schiller, Yale Economist an Nobel Laureate:

Latest Values
  • Date

2022-02-01
  • Value

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...do you know as much as Shiller and his index @The Prowler?

Where did you get your PhD in Economics from?

How many Nobel Prizes did you win @The Prowler?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This the Current PE ration of the S&P according to Robert Schiller, Yale Economist an Nobel Laureate:

Latest Values
  • Date

2022-02-01
  • Value

That does not answer the question, @Joe.

There is no need to panic, @Joe. You are always talking out of your ass without a clue of what you are saying. This nothing new. Nobody expects anything more from you.

So no need to post up a bunch of shit that does not answer the question. If you cannot answer the question, just say so.

Just explain how you think they would "inflate the PE Ratio values".

I am asking you to do this because you seem to have no idea what you are talking about. But I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you a chance to show that you understand what you suggested.

I find it funny. What you said is such a weird way of describing something that is said in a much more common way...and a more specific way. What you said is actually really vague, but I do not want to go into too much detail because if I might give you the answer you are looking for....Hahaha!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Joe is an idiot.

But I will say that the US markets do not reflect the true value of the companies. Stock prices are high, in general.

Some stocks look very fundamentally sound. But others have extremely high prices based on unrealistic optimistic speculation, IMO.

Pfizer is looking like a good buy right now.

Pfizr is an unethical company which lies about its data and gets its friends to cover up its mishaps and adverse effects.

You yourself labled the Pfizer vaccine as a depopulation device and yet still invest in them. You don't believe in that product and seek to profit from them & you're too afraid to get their vaccine. Typical chickenshit NeoCon.

That is very hypocritical of you.

And you have no concern as the potentially harmful effects that a vaccine withouth proper oversight may have on others.

Perhaps that doesn't bother or phase you, but it bothers me such that I want nothing to do with Pfizer l.

And if I were profiting from the Pfizer, I would donate the proceeds to worthy causes such as our healthcare system.

Perhaps you think nothing of it, but I would never profit from a Pandemic.

That is profiteering and is against my ethics tho evidently not yours as you seem to have none.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pfizer has a PE Ratio of 12.38.

How would Wall Street, in your words "inflate the PE Ratio value", @Joe?

It is a simple question. It is a simple answer.

I could answer it in 3 words...but 4 would be better.

And if you answer it correctly, I will ask you a follow-up question.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pfizer has made massive if not extraordinary revenues during the Pandemic

To the tune of $36 billion for the year 2021?

Meanwhile, CORBAVAX has already developed a formula whose aim is to distribute a vaccine profit -free to poorer countries for which its founders have now been nominated for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE:

And these are they kinda shitbags you buy into and benefit from @The Prowler:

A vaccine you don't want to get because you said they are depopulation devices.

Oh well...you know what they say about a person by the company he keeps.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are also concerns that data is being withheld from the public about the prroval of the Pfizer vaccine.

The FDA in the USA wants us to wait until the year 2176 to release all this information to the public.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Right Wing Eopoch Times also commented on the lack of transparency of Pfizer & others @The Prowler. Look 9:00 into the clip:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Latest Values
  • Date

2022-02-01
  • Value

That does not answer the question, @Joe.

There is no need to panic, @Joe. You are always talking out of your ass without a clue of what you are saying. This nothing new. Nobody expects anything more from you.

So no need to post up a bunch of shit that does not answer the question. If you cannot answer the question, just say so.

Just explain how you think they would "inflate the PE Ratio values".

I am asking you to do this because you seem to have no idea what you are talking about. But I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you a chance to show that you understand what you suggested.

I find it funny. What you said is such a weird way of describing something that is said in a much more common way...and a more specific way. What you said is actually really vague, but I do not want to go into too much detail because if I might give you the answer you are looking for....Hahaha!!!

The overall S&P Shiller Index is close to 40 to 1. The optimal value is around 15 to 1. That is why notable investors such as Jeremy Grantham & Charlie Munger have warned about a crash.

Personally I don't know if their forecasts are accurate. As I stated earlier the markets could continue to go sideways. Nobody can truly forecast the markets future. The Bulls could be right. However if this be the case then it is a sign of massive market manipulation.

But the current Shiller Index of the S&P is at least 36 to 1 and likely higher.

If you can find a source which refutes that figure post it in this thread @The Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

In all those marathon posts by @Joe, he did not even attempt to answer the simple question posed to him.

Liar @Joe has no idea what he is talking about.