OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only thing about this that makes me uncomfortable is people actually telling men vasectomies are reversible.

If there is ANY thought about reversal in your mind....do NOT get sterilized.

It's not absolutely reversible. They can TRY to reverse it but it is expensive and there is no guarantee it will work. It's not something that's definately undoable.

No man should ever get this if he thinks he just reverse it later. It doesnt work like that.

Also we should never ALLOW or need the government to "regulate" our bodies. You pro choicers keep repeating this and it never works because abortion is an intentional killing of another human being. This is not a decision that only impacts the person doing it. No one aborts themselves.

Its the lefts fault Roe is overturned. You guys allowed and supported this to a ghastly extreme and devalued human life and none of you are willing to have any honest discussions. You are like unreasonable children stomping your feet and refusing to be honest.

Why not drop the narrative that has harmed countless humans and engage this topic honestly? Is the reality to ghoulish?

I actually HAD one and IM willing to have honest conversations about it. Why cant you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF are you even talking about?

I'd support that 100000000%

Actually, so would I. I think.

You know freedom demands responsibility. Wouldnt it be better if men did this willingly?

And the reversal part isnt realistic. Reversals fail A LOT. The chances of a successful reversal are low. Especailly the one my husband had. If we wanted another baby, the doctor would have to extract his sperm and basically turkey baster me on an OB table. That's not sexy.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

You know freedom demands responsibility. Wouldnt it be better if men did this willingly?

And the reversal part isnt realistic. Reversals fail A LOT. The chances of a successful reversal are low. Especailly the one my husband had. If we wanted another baby, the doctor would have to extract his sperm and basically turkey baster me on an OB table. That's not sexy.
Yeah, I've read that too.

Maybe collecting a sperm sample and freezing it would be a better idea

And let's be honest, although that could in theory be a better option than abortions, it would be very hard to enforce and society would never accept that

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wouldn't it also be better if women willingly refused abortions, rather than passing laws which prevent them?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BTW, I think the point of the meme is the part about forcing people to do shit, like to have children, or have vasectomies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
aren't they essentially doing that already to all the sissy soybois who want to trans with all the hormones and soy products n shit?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, I think the point of the meme is the part about forcing people to do shit, like to have children, or have vasectomies.
Women will have their abortions if they want it, Lotus

It's just gonna be a bit harder and on their dime

But hey, all these companies are already saying they'll even pay for it

I guess the feather ruffling is being exaggerated.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

how about expecting responsibility and accountability out of people instead?

what happened to that?

you vermin can walk into a class room and feed a child's mind with all kinds of deviant sex practices but wont invest an equal amount of energy teaching them to be morally upright human beings who accept responsibility for their actions

you people are scum

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wouldn't it also be better if women willingly refused abortions, rather than passing laws which prevent them?

As it stands women are not given all the factual info they need to make a solid choice of their own. Then factor in the heavy pressure many women are under when they seek abortion. Many of them are doing it because the male partner is pressuring them.

Perhaps these places should be required to provide all the factual info about human development and pregnancy, as well as given info on all the other options also available. Perhaps a counseling session to assess her situation to rule out coercion and make sure she actually wants an abortion and isnt in there under duress.

If you dont have all the info, are you making your own choice?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women will have their abortions if they want it, Lotus

It's just gonna be a bit harder and on their dime

But hey, all these companies are already saying they'll even pay for it

I guess the feather ruffling is being exaggerated.

The companies are willing to pay for abortions. But they wont offer paid maternity leave or give better benefits essential for moms.

"Go take care of it and get back to work, bitch!".

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

what happened to that?

you vermin can walk into a class room and feed a child's mind with all kinds of deviant sex practices but wont invest an equal amount of energy teaching them to be morally upright human beings who accept responsibility for their actions

you people are scum
Even though I like Lotus, her thoughts on human life on the womb can indeed be considered scum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is Lotusblowhard so emotionally invested in this shit when

a. She lives in and praises a country with even stricter abortion laws than most red states in this country
b. Her womb has as much chance of carrying a baby as does a brown paper bag being used by a street bum to hide his beer bottle

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Forcing people to NOT kill other people isnt a new thing. Js.

I went into that in my first post here.

We arent allowed to use drugs and no one cares about that. There are hundreds of medical procedures banned in the US. That's not a problem.

This involves another human life and that is not going to change.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what happened to that?

you people are scum
Even though I like Lotus, her thoughts on human life on the womb can indeed be considered scum.
there isn't a single liberal that I like

not one.

They've taken this shit way too far

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We arent allowed to use drugs and no one cares about that. There are hundreds of medical procedures banned in the US. That's not a problem.

well... lotus is the same moron who thinks sperm cells have heartbeats

so there's that

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

what happened to that?

you people are scum
What are some of the hottest sexy pervert lessons you've found in public school curricula?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

so there's that
Do ovum have heart beats?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what happened to that?

you people are scum
What are some of the hottest sexy pervert lessons you've found in public school curricula?
I don't consider your deviant sex acts "hot" in any way you cock devouring philistine

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

so there's that
Do ovum have heart beats?
Did the black guy you sucked off this morning have a heartbeat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what happened to that?

you people are scum

The shit they doing in schools NOW never would have been a thing back then.

I didnt even know what drag queens were until I was like.....18 or 19. Today elementary students are sticking dollar bills in drag queens pants.

You can go ahead and ignore everything that parents of all politcal stances are mad about but you are only making yourself look stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you know what cracks me up so much about these ""science"" types who think they are so ultra smart and nouveau?

If we found the biological equivalent of a zygote on mars tomorrow they'd be marveling and shitting in their suspenders at the thought that we had found "life" on another planet.

asswipes saturated with nothing but hypocrisy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what happened to that?

you people are scum
I don't consider your deviant sex acts "hot" in any way you cock devouring philistine

He just straight up ignores it all like it's some mass far right conspiracy.

Even videos and materials he ignores. He is THAT devoted to his narrow minded hyper partisan misery.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what happened to that?

you people are scum

He just straight up ignores it all like it's some mass far right conspiracy.

Even videos and materials he ignores. He is THAT devoted to his narrow minded hyper partisan misery.

he WANTS that to be the future for kids... so of course the queer sissy fag will ignore facts condemning it

you're surprised by this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you know what cracks me up so much about these ""science"" types who think they are so ultra smart and nouveau?

If we found the biological equivalent of a zygote on mars tomorrow they'd be marveling and shitting in their suspenders at thought that we had found "life" on another planet.

asswipes saturated with nothing but hypocrisy

I like how they post pictures of fetal dogs and claim "this isnt a human" so they can get some "gotcha".

As if how the fetus looks changes anything? Plus they will call a fetal dog a dog. But a human in the fetal stage isnt a human and isnt alive.

Its severe cognitive dissonance and its intensely selfish. It also shows their whole "choice" is a complete lie because not being given the facts prevents you from making a choice.

I'm far from the only one who had to find out facts about a fetal human at 9 weeks later on. I SHOULD have been fully informed at the clinic and consented based of facts. I didnt get my own choice. They actually promote manipulating and stealing the choice for their politcal platform.

And the whole thing was started by men who just wanted to sell it.

It's just frustrating. It's like a death cult. These people are so politically brainwashed they cant be reasoned with. All they ever do is insult people and parrot politcal slogans. It's like talking to bots or walls.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I feel zero sympathy for some selfish promiscuous cunt who will now have to bear the responsibility of birthing a child. Whether shes ready or not I don't give the slightest fuck. Just like I don't give the slightest fuck about some dude whining cause now he's gotta pay child support for the next 21 years.

boo fucking hoo.

Don't want children? Don't fuck. Or take the proper precautions to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Or get yourself tested regularly if you're a sleazy little whore and terminate that pregnancy within a reasonable timeframe

But don't come crying like your rights have been taken away. They haven't. Moral and civil people have simply had enough of your grotesque fucking barbarism and "me ist " attitude.

If you're the victim of rape its a whole other matter. But that circumstance accounts for less than 1% of all abortions performed