Stop abortion at the source

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel zero sympathy for some selfish promiscuous cunt who will now have to bear the responsibility of birthing a child. Whether shes ready or not I don't give the slightest fuck. Just like I don't give the slightest fuck about some dude whining cause now he's gotta pay child support for the next 21 years.

boo fucking hoo.

Don't want children? Don't fuck. Or take the proper precautions to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Or get yourself tested regularly if you're a sleazy little whore and terminate that pregnancy within a reasonable timeframe

But don't come crying like your rights have been taken away. They haven't. Moral and civil people have simply had enough of your grotesque fucking barbarism and "me ist " attitude.

If you're the victim of rape its a whole other matter. But that circumstance accounts for less than 1% of all abortions performed

To be fair it's probably way more but they dont report rape.

And we have emergency contraception. Plan B is everywhere.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WTF are you even talking about?

I'd support that 100000000%

Actually, so would I. I think.

You know freedom demands responsibility. Wouldnt it be better if men did this willingly?

And the reversal part isnt realistic. Reversals fail A LOT. The chances of a successful reversal are low. Especailly the one my husband had. If we wanted another baby, the doctor would have to extract his sperm and basically turkey baster me on an OB table. That's not sexy.

BTW, I think the point of the meme is the part about forcing people to do shit, like to have children, or have vasectomies.

Forcing people to NOT kill other people isnt a new thing. Js.

I went into that in my first post here.

We arent allowed to use drugs and no one cares about that. There are hundreds of medical procedures banned in the US. That's not a problem.

This involves another human life and that is not going to change.
well... lotus is the same moron who thinks sperm cells have heartbeats

so there's that

No frickin' way! :LOL3:

Ok, she wasnt a Math teacher, not an English teacher, not a Sex Ed teacher. I swear the gal was a Lunch Lady hahaha.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So now that we have a supreme court Justice who doesn't know what a woman is can we safely say women's rights will be MORE or LESS protected than before?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You know freedom demands responsibility. Wouldnt it be better if men did this willingly?

And the reversal part isnt realistic. Reversals fail A LOT. The chances of a successful reversal are low. Especailly the one my husband had. If we wanted another baby, the doctor would have to extract his sperm and basically turkey baster me on an OB table. That's not sexy.

BTW, I think the point of the meme is the part about forcing people to do shit, like to have children, or have vasectomies.

Forcing people to NOT kill other people isnt a new thing. Js.

I went into that in my first post here.

We arent allowed to use drugs and no one cares about that. There are hundreds of medical procedures banned in the US. That's not a problem.

This involves another human life and that is not going to change.
well... lotus is the same moron who thinks sperm cells have heartbeats

so there's that

No frickin' way! :LOL3:

Ok, she wasnt a Math teacher, not an English teacher, not a Sex Ed teacher. I swear the gal was a Lunch Lady hahaha.
nah... the lunch ladies duties required simple math equations when providing change and what not

Lotus was probably some courtesy program hire who got a hole in the wall classroom deep in the basement somewhere teaching breathing exercises to the ferns

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wouldn't it also be better if women willingly refused abortions, rather than passing laws which prevent them?

As it stands women are not given all the factual info they need to make a solid choice of their own. Then factor in the heavy pressure many women are under when they seek abortion. Many of them are doing it because the male partner is pressuring them.

Perhaps these places should be required to provide all the factual info about human development and pregnancy, as well as given info on all the other options also available. Perhaps a counseling session to assess her situation to rule out coercion and make sure she actually wants an abortion and isnt in there under duress.

If you dont have all the info, are you making your own choice?

Oh, all great reasons to force a woman to have a child.

In fucking upside down world, anyway.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
how about expecting responsibility and accountability out of people instead?

what happened to that?

you vermin can walk into a class room and feed a child's mind with all kinds of deviant sex practices but wont invest an equal amount of energy teaching them to be morally upright human beings who accept responsibility for their actions

you people are scum
Even though I like Lotus, her thoughts on human life on the womb can indeed be considered scum.

Considered scum by whom? Not be anyone I know in rl.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem is that you say force women to have children, we say stop them from committing murder

Lotus, abortion at least was considered something not to be proud of until 10, 15 years ago

After that, it became another sort of evil pride

People talking about having it done until the "very last day" if they wanted too, and it was happening

There were a lot of accounts of people turning abortion centers into satanic temples in disguise

If at least one of those really existed, which is likely, considering the amount of filth permeating societies like Brazil and the US these days, it's enough to rethink the whole free abortion crap

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Wouldn't it also be better if women willingly refused abortions, rather than passing laws which prevent them?

As it stands women are not given all the factual info they need to make a solid choice of their own. Then factor in the heavy pressure many women are under when they seek abortion. Many of them are doing it because the male partner is pressuring them.

Perhaps these places should be required to provide all the factual info about human development and pregnancy, as well as given info on all the other options also available. Perhaps a counseling session to assess her situation to rule out coercion and make sure she actually wants an abortion and isnt in there under duress.

Lotus, don't you know (?),
. a woman's only purpose is to bear the children god assigns them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Considered scum by whom? Not be anyone I know in rl.
snob-mimimi.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I smell a creeping fascism comin' to the nation of yer birth @LotusBud. Extreme verdicts coupled with extreme legislators begat extreme measures & social behaviour.

Paranoia runs rampant in the Land of the Free I'm afraid.

Better line up for that EU passport asap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lotus, don't you know (?),
. a woman's only purpose is to bear the children god assigns them.

Because unless we can be drug into a left wing political clinic and have preborn humans sucked out of us.....our only purpose is to bear children

Thank you, H. For letting women be the subhuman fuck holes we were made to be and freeing us from inconveniencing men!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I smell a creeping fascism comin' to the nation of yer birth @LotusBud.

Just take a shower. Fascism was the federal government forcing an issue. Now the people can decide.

So you are the only fascist here if you think the people should be stripped of that power. YOU want centralized power. That is fascism.

I think it's pretty important people start understanding what these words mean. The left has diluted them while becoming more authoritarian.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why do most pro choice people also want to remove or severely limit the right to self defence...aka the 2nd Amendment?

If women were being forcibly inseminated, these leftists would be the first to riot, arson, and physically assault and/or kill the perps.... but once these chicks and soy boys have unprotected sex, they treat the baby in the womb like the product of a drug deal gone bad.

I guess leftists just like to kill shit and they don't like obstacles when they're doing the murdering....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do most pro choice people also want to remove or severely limit the right to self defence...aka the 2nd Amendment?

If women were being forcibly inseminated, these leftists would be the first to riot, arson, and physically assault and/or kill the perps....

...and is that not a natural reaction to be repulsed by acts of rape or incest @Frood?

And then stand up and fight for those who are being assaulted?

I have.

I know what that's like to defend a woman in a sexual assault or violent encounter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know what that's like to defend a woman in a sexual assault or violent encounter.

I think most of the "men" here would walk away thinking it was none of their business. By which I mean they're cowards.

It's not easy tho.

Cuz the guy defending the woman can easily get hurt badly or killed.

I thought the scene where Jeff Daniels is fighting Roy Liotta to defend MelaniE Griffiths captured that feeling & sense of danger very well.

That's what it feels like.

If the defender doesn't win in that situation it means the person they're defending loses as well.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If women were being forcibly inseminated, these leftists would be the first to riot, arson, and physically assault and/or kill the perps....

...and is that not a natural reaction to be repulsed by acts of rape or incest @Frood?

I have.

Just how many women per 100 do you think are getting sexually assaulted or molested by their male relatives?

Virtually nil.... and those individuals have an instant right to abort in all blue and red states.

This issue is about free fucking and putting off the termination until late in the game.

Don't be a douchebag.... your talking points are stupid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have.

Just how many women per 100 do you think are getting sexually assaulted or molested by their male relatives?

Virtually nil.... and those individuals have an instant right to abort in all blue and red states.

This issue is about free fucking and putting off the termination until late in the game.

The point being...those states which do not permit abortions even in the event of rape or incest should adopt a policy of zero tolerance towards those types.

I find it odd and abhorrent that a state would protect the rights of incest or and rapists before the victims. Who is this Texas governor Greg Abbott? Guy should get his head out of his asshole.goddammit stupid fucker.

Even Brazil recently granted an abortion to a 10 year old after she had been raped.

Incredulously that other stupid fucker Jair Bolsnaro said he was outraged that abortion was allowed.

Bolsnaro is out of his fucking mind. Dumb motherfucker.

He wanted a 10 year old victim to give birth againSt her will after she was raped.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I have.

The point being...those states which do not permit abortions even in the event of rape or incest should adopt a policy of zero tolerance towards those types.

I find it odd and abhorrent that a state would protect the rights of incest or and rapists before the victims. Who is this Texas governor Greg Abbott? Guy should get his head out of his asshole.goddammit stupid fucker.

Even Brazil recently granted an abortion to a 10 year old after she had been raped.

Incredulously that other stupid fucker Jair Bolsnaro said he was outraged that abortion was allowed.

Bolsnaro is out of his fucking mind. Dumb motherfucker.

He wanted a 10 year old victim to give birth againSt her will after she was raped.

Which US states deny or denied abortions to victims of rape or incest? Which US state has barred the use of RU486?

Where can you show me that victims of incest or rape can't immediately terminate?

You can't.... that was never a point of contention.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which US states deny or denied abortions to victims of rape or incest? Which US state has barred the use of RU486?

Where can you show me that victims of incest or rape can't immediately terminate?

You can't.... that was never a point of contention.

Missouri:

Kentucky:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are not reversible. There is an 80% to 90% failure rate on trying to reverse them.

Why are you liberals always both stupid and wrong?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have.

You arent doing that at all. If a trafficker or step father drags a girl in for an abortion, that rape goes unreported and you guys are fine with that.

You are using a small fraction of women to justify all abortion.

If you cared about rape survivors you would be horrified how often rape goes unreported and how often girls are released back to abusers. Youd also prefer emergency contraception over a dangerous medical procedure. And yeah.....regardless of what abortion cultists say....abortion has a lot of risks. Any surgical procedure has risks.