Stop Following Me Alticus, You Fucking Weirdo.

So it's two (or is it three?) days now without Tatercus. I would have sworn his mod position wasn't *that* important to him but what else could explain the absence?

Huh.
Think ya know someone and then...
 
You always liked that mentally stunted wheelchair warrior...
istockphoto-104667607-612x612.jpg


Another retarded old guy with a bent carrot, Jack will have someone to chat with.
 
Like this site needed any more grandads, there's already a whole swarm of them doddering about the place getting in everyones way. Hi benzo :)
 
Is Benzo old? The last time I listened to him in a vocaroo he didn't sound it.
 
Is Benzo old? The last time I listened to him in a vocaroo he didn't sound it.
He doesn't sound old in that vocaroo, he said he was old though, plus he watched lovejoy and ENJOYED it!
 
Red Dwarf, Time Gentlemen Please, and Darling Buds of May (young Catherine Zeta Jones....VA VA VA voom!) were the only British shows I watched.