Stranger Things

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m almost done with Season One. The story line is a mixture of Stephen King’s Firestarter and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The music is the best tho. It’s set in the early 80’s so the soundtrack is phenomenal.

I heard Joy Division and was hooked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We started watching that the first season and everyone was into it.

We all fell off over the following seasons and now it's just the husband who watches it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love Stranger Things!!!!

I was waiting on Season 4, but cancelled my Netflix.

I love the music and stuff too. Love the 80's lol, reminded me of being a kid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m almost done with Season One. The story line is a mixture of Stephen King’s Firestarter and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The music is the best tho. It’s set in the early 80’s so the soundtrack is phenomenal.

I heard Joy Division and was hooked.

It starts a bit slow but gets really good. It is well worth watching.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We started watching that the first season and everyone was into it.

We all fell off over the following seasons and now it's just the husband who watches it lol.

They didn't help having a two and a half year break between seasons.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Vecna/001 survived the final episode of season 4 so they have to wrap everything up and bring the story to a close. Interestingly Vecna/001 is now back in the real world instead of the upside down.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
i bought the hellfire club shirt because I thought it was cool, when I found out it was ST prop I went to watch it again after giving up after 2 seasons. Season 4 is pretty good in that its dark, its still scooby doo thought with the newb driving the pizza van being the scrappy do.

Heard theres a couple of episodes spin of to settle things as the cast is getting to old for season 5.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wish the final season was already out because it is going to be 8 years from start to finish for them to produce just 5 seasons. What a joke.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm awaiting the entirety of the last season before I get into it. I find I can only binge watch series now.

That would make the time discrepancies worse because you'd wonder how the kids went from 12 to drinking age in just a few years of supposed on screen time.