Streaming movies thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi oi oi you lot.

if you have left Flix or Amazon video , post which movie you watched and why it was good.

i watched batman versus superman. 4/5*

4 because you always have annoying love stories in those action movies. Highly recommended nontheless

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck man in the civilized world we've seen that movie months ago, things sure are slow coming in your village DilP

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck man in the civilized world we've seen that movie months ago, things sure are slow coming in your village DilP

this thread is not into the latest and fanciest. Just a good flick you watched. Old or new.
have you seen the movie, C****? Highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Keep it up cum connoisseur ///we'll see what he tells you this time.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I really enjoyed this story of what happened to Jesse Pinkman, well worth a watch on Netflix

Unfortunately breaking bad was not my thang. Stopped at the fifth episode season 1.

i guess you need to watch the entire series, right? Cause everybody is taking about it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am Watching this right now. Lol.

An aristocratic wife commissions a young, cocky artist to sketch her husband’s property while he is away, in exchange for room, board, and one sexual favor per drawing. This arrangement soon spirals out of control, and the draughtsman finds him the prime suspect of a murder…

i love arrgant landlords
i would perfectly fit in that time. I would be an arrogant snob.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I really enjoyed this story of what happened to Jesse Pinkman, well worth a watch on Netflix

Unfortunately breaking bad was not my thang. Stopped at the fifth episode season 1.

i guess you need to watch the entire series, right? Cause everybody is taking about it.

Yeah it would be worthless if you didnt digest all of Breaking Bad... Possibly my favourite ever box set

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah it would be worthless if you didnt digest all of Breaking Bad... Possibly my favourite ever box set

damn. No time anymore. Though I can’t remember why I stopped.
i guess because of ”Gomorrha”.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

El Camino was pretty good = 4 1/2 stars Just started watching "Better Than Us" and to soon to comment and my pick for the week is "Ex Machina" 5 stars >>> keep it going people and for you shit heads(you know who you are) :fuckOFF::fuckOFF::fuckOFF::fuckOFF::fuckOFF:

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no opinion on this up to this day.
i remember the hype back in the days. Good old late 90s early 2000.
sawit in cinema or DVD. Not sure.

i never understood why everybody loved it. Up to this day. No idea.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

El Camino was pretty good = 4 1/2 stars Just started watching "Better Than Us" and to soon to comment and my pick for the week is "Ex Machina" 5 stars >>> keep it going people and for you shit heads(you know who you are) :fuckOFF::fuckOFF::fuckOFF::fuckOFF::fuckOFF:

Solid movie. I like robot movies. I fuck, such a hot robot. 4/5*

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Better Than Us is also about robots- - - - - - - -and how bout I Robot.

The robot in Ex Machina can suck you off until her batterys run down- - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This film gave me the creeps even though it was cheap... Scary classic or terrible?

I think what really made that movie, was they passed it off as "found footage", and acted like it really happened. Wasnt til months later, the actors came out on MTV I think, and said it wasnt real. I watched it before they revealed though lol. So yeah, it was creepy first time I watched it, and the end scene in the house, especially the basement where dude was floating in the corner, gave me chills when I thought of it for weeks lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This film gave me the creeps even though it was cheap... Scary classic or terrible?

I think what really made that movie, was they passed it off as "found footage", and acted like it really happened. Wasnt til months later, the actors came out on MTV I think, and said it wasnt real. I watched it before they revealed though lol. So yeah, it was creepy first time I watched it, and the end scene in the house, especially the basement where dude was floating in the corner, gave me chills when I thought of it for weeks lol.

Saw it opening night here ,the theatre cranked up the AC which added to the over all experience,remember getting girly bumps all over my arms at the corner of the wall reveal at the end..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Saw it opening night here ,the theatre cranked up the AC which added to the over all experience,remember getting girly bumps all over my arms at the corner of the wall reveal at the end..

Exactly!!! Glad its not just me that got that way lol.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Semen why should you care what goes on here in the USE you banana head PLEASE ASS BOX ME! - - - - - -:IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz: