Stubby and FaeryAnne sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt this sorry excuse of a thread will even receive any pity reps from the usual suspects...

Try harder in future Aidsman ffs. This is shameful.
Yet here you are Gopnik. Pwnd af!

I think his head was slammed against the brick walls of the council he grew up in. Seriously retarded.

"You won't be responded to..." as he responds. Fucking hell, this shit is fucking hilarious.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I doubt this sorry excuse of a thread will even receive any pity reps from the usual suspects...

Try harder in future Aidsman ffs. This is shameful.

lmao says the FIRST idiot to respond :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Learn to read Chubzilla, reps and responses are not the same thing.

so a rep is NOT a response ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A plus rep and a reply are not the same thing dummy.

Stop huffing hog farts, it's making you dizzier than usual.
ME ?? DIZZY ... LMFAO now you change the goalpoasts ffs it isnt the same thing but they are both replies silly FAGGOT !

I wish we could get a good look @ yoo there buddy so we can steadily call you out on what I'm sure are your MNAY imperfections :LOL3:peepole who hide and poiNt from behind a keybored are //// welll ..... UhhhhHhHHHHHHHHHHH .. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've posted 5 or 6 pics of myself over the years champ, that's more than most people around these parts, you included.... so your hiding behind a keyboard remark is bollocks, just like most of the nonsense you post.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've posted 5 or 6 pics of myself over the years champ, that's more than most people around these parts, you included.... so your hiding behind a keyboard remark is bollocks, just like most of the nonsense you post.

sorry didnt meen to hert yoo

lucky I haven't seen them ..ive posted like 20 because I'm so gotdang good loooooking

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, basically for me, Don’t like em. Live your life amigo

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:GiggleBitch:
gaOoMzM.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao! I am LOL.. I've been stuck at home for 5 days now with the Covids and bored outta my mind LOL..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aww Hugs.... isn't it pretty tame though? At least compared to how the MSM etc have been overhyping it.

Those gas chamber chops you did a while ago were great, if Flynn goes off the rails again we'll have to do one of him/her getting a delousing Lulz.