Stubby and FaeryAnne sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tribal ink was hugely popular when I had them done, I still like it now. Each to their own. X is too much of a puss puss to get a tatt.

I just think they're ugly ... My smooth tanned skin, I contemplated one on my calf when I was a dreadlocked bike courier back in the 90's

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dont ferget we used to CRUSH boucners AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA proolly crushed yoo and dont even know et

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dreadlocks have always been associated with wiggers over here and laughed at accordingly when a white dude has them.

engl;ishman have always been assoiciated with bad oral health over, also laughed at considering there are DENTISTS these days ... point is ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you don't mind being regarded as a wigger?

If it weere so, prolly
But I know what I was and still am at heart ... you like tats that EVERYONE got like a good little sheep while I was blazing my OWN path ... an enigma

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fair enough, I bet you looked adorable with shitlocks and a pretty pink skirt.

yeh yeh yeh ... all I care about is that if I seen you at the club I would have fucked yer girl and beat you up for being a dorky bouncer LOL ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh fuck me sideways, you had dreadlocks? :LOL3:

I've had dreadlocks.

Never a full head of them.....I have a TON of hair. It's very thick and very long.

Ill get like 15 or 20 of them. In fact I'm probably going to do exactly this soon. I've been thinking about it for months. I always put shit like this off lol.

Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've had dreadlocks.

Never a full head of them.....I have a TON of hair. It's very thick and very long.

Ill get like 15 or 20 of them. In fact I'm probably going to do exactly this soon. I've been thinking about it for months. I always put shit like this off lol.

I hate them. I recall in the 90's-2000's some females had them, but thankfully the trend died out here. LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I've had dreadlocks.

I've had dreadlocks.

I hate them. I recall in the 90's-2000's some females had them, but thankfully the trend died out here. LOL

trend ?? I START the trends ..