Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
...that everybody wants in.

7722a20f2142a4e4.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the anti racist idiots in my state voted for Whitmer over John James.

And if I wasnt such a racist.....I would have voted for the white upper class tyrannical cunt too. But my white supremacist ass voted for the black man with the brain.

And considering the Detroit Cheif of Police is planning to run against her.....I'll be voting for the black man over her again. Cuz.....I'm a racist. Clearly.

I guess there was too much racism to fight before Michigan could vote for our first black governor and the "stakes" were so high that it was best to stick with rich white idiots who can deal with these issues much better.(yes that's sarcasm)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It is racist to ask black people to have an ID to vote, but it is patriotic to ask black people to present a Vaccine ID to be able to do ANYTHING?

Hypocricy!

Now segregation is back. Just ask Michelle Obama...

‘You Wanna Hang Out With Us? Get Your Vaccine’

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What is this thread about?

Just trying to expose the hypocricy. That supposedly we are this racist nation, yet everyone wants to come here. I would think people would want to leave a hateful place. Then I threw that bit about Michelle's segregation in there lol. It really is like segregation...... if you have the vax, you can do whatever, if you dont, you cant even get in the back of the bus.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just trying to expose the hypocricy. That supposedly we are this racist nation, yet everyone wants to come here. I would think people would want to leave a hateful place. Then I threw that bit about Michelle's segregation in there lol. It really is like segregation...... if you have the vax, you can do whatever, if you dont, you cant even get in the back of the bus.

You know nowhere on Earth is a utopia, right? You can want to emigrate somewhere and still be aware that the place has its faults.

The US has many, many issues with racism. It's pretty sad to me that so many people deny that fact.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You know nowhere on Earth is a utopia, right? You can want to emigrate somewhere and still be aware that the place has its faults.

The US has many, many issues with racism. It's pretty sad to me that so many people deny that fact.

Oh I know there is racism, the lamestream seems to think its all whitey. Believe me, I've experienced PLENTY of racism from blacks. The Mexicans actually treat me the best lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh I know there is racism, the lamestream seems to think its all whitey. Believe me, I've experienced PLENTY of racism from blacks. The Mexicans actually treat me the best lol.

OMG. Stop whinging, lpease.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Low IQ idiots don't know how to spell please

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why dont you provide some examples?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Whining you mean? No, Im stating facts.

And only if you spell please correctly..... Teach.

GO MAKE YOUR MEATLOAF FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!! And this time with some FLAVOR!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whining you mean? No, Im stating facts.

And only if you spell please correctly..... Teach.

GO MAKE YOUR MEATLOAF FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!! And this time with some FLAVOR!!!!

whinge
/wɪn(d)ʒ/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

verb
gerund or present participle: whinging
  1. complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.
    "stop whinging and get on with it!"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Such a racist, for wanting them off the roadway. How dare he ask that cop to do his job!

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love the look on that girl's face after he tried smacking the camera phone out her hand hahahaha.

blm-mob-gun-plano-.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The lies of critical race theory, which is neither a theory nor scientific but which is 100% racist bull shit, go well beyond simply being aware of faults. It lies and invents new faults claiming all white people are inherently racist and only white people ever can be racist. It claims that every inspiring America must be destroyed because everything is racist.

I am being honest here, CRT really was written by communists in the 1950's and 1960's and all they did is replace social class conflict with race conflict and the authors openly said they wanted a communist revolution in America. This was their attempt to bring that about. There is literally nothing good or truthful about it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the look on that girl's face after he tried smacking the camera phone out her hand hahahaha.

blm-mob-gun-plano-.jpg

They always get a free pass. Notice how the Mccloskeys got charges for brandishing but Antifa literally points loaded weapons (unlike the McCloskeys) and threatens to kill people (which the Mccloskeys never did) yet no charges and no outrage. It is almost like the left has replaced the rule of law with a politically motivated abuse of law.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

blm-mob-gun-plano-.jpg

They always get a free pass. Notice how the Mccloskeys got charges for brandishing but Antifa literally points loaded weapons (unlike the McCloskeys) and threatens to kill people (which the Mccloskeys never did) yet no charges and no outrage. It is almost like the left has replaced the rule of law with a politically motivated abuse of law.

There was even an officer standing there, did nothing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The lies of critical race theory, which is neither a theory nor scientific but which is 100% racist bull shit, go well beyond simply being aware of faults. It lies and invents new faults claiming all white people are inherently racist and only white people ever can be racist. It claims that every inspiring America must be destroyed because everything is racist.

I am being honest here, CRT really was written by communists in the 1950's and 1960's and all they did is replace social class conflict with race conflict and the authors openly said they wanted a communist revolution in America. This was their attempt to bring that about. There is literally nothing good or truthful about it.

Critical race theorists believed that political
was incapable of adequately addressing fundamental problems of injustice in American society (notwithstanding legislation and court rulings advancing
in the 1950s and ’60s), because its emphasis on the equitable treatment under the law of all races (“colour blindness”) rendered it capable of recognizing only the most overt and obvious racist practices, not those that were relatively indirect, subtle, or systemic.

And they were right.

Clearly there's nothing good about it if you're an apologist for racism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

blm-mob-gun-plano-.jpg

There should be outrage for any unethical acts. But you only have outrage if they are committed by what you see as "the other side." Typical CON hypocrite.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

was incapable of adequately addressing fundamental problems of injustice in American society (notwithstanding legislation and court rulings advancing
in the 1950s and ’60s), because its emphasis on the equitable treatment under the law of all races (“colour blindness”) rendered it capable of recognizing only the most overt and obvious racist practices, not those that were relatively indirect, subtle, or systemic.

And they were right.

All that is is the old debunked "desperate outcomes" claim which says anytime anything is not perfectly "equitable" then the only possible explanation is mythical "racism". That is, of course, completely disproven nonsense as well as completely illogical. For instance, one of the primary claims is that more blacks are in prison therefor that absolutely must mean "systemic racism" where as, in reality, the rate of black incarceration is actually slightly below the rate of black criminality. Your side says black murderers must be set free and be above the law simply because of the color of their skin. In reality, murder is bad and murderers need to be punished in order to have a functioning society, race should not even be a factor at all.

So one of us is being racist here but it is you as you are claiming people should have racial privileges and be above the law or any consequences no matter which crimes they commit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

blm-mob-gun-plano-.jpg

There should be outrage for any unethical acts. But you only have outrage if they are committed by what you see as "the other side." Typical CON hypocrite.

You are wrong on the basic facts. The McCloskeys never broke any laws in the state in which they are in. The husband never pointed his rifle at anyone while the wife's pistol was neither loaded nor capable of firing as it didn't have a firing pin. The prosecutor was unethical and broke state law thus why she was removed from the case and is currently in the process of losing her law license.

That you attempt to equate a case where the state Supreme Court ruled was an unlawful malicious prosecution to outright street crime is unbelievable even for you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is right, folks, professional misconduct and could, hopefully will, lose her law license. It is worth noting the McCloskeys are also seeking a disciplinary hearing where, for a second time, she could also lose her law license, as she unlawfully tampered with evidence and then lied to the court about it. The initial finding was that Mrs. McCloskey's pistol was not loaded and lacked a firing pin and so could not fire. The garbage politically motivated prosecutor bought a new firing pin, illegally put it into Mccloskey's pistol, loaded it, fired it, then lied to the court claiming it was ready and capable of firing which was a complete lie.

That woman is rightly going to lose her law license on one or perhaps both of those cases.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And they were right.

All that is is the old debunked "desperate outcomes" claim which says anytime anything is not perfectly "equitable" then the only possible explanation is mythical "racism". That is, of course, completely disproven nonsense as well as completely illogical. For instance, one of the primary claims is that more blacks are in prison therefor that absolutely must mean "systemic racism" where as, in reality, the rate of black incarceration is actually slightly below the rate of black criminality. Your side says black murderers must be set free and be above the law simply because of the color of their skin. In reality, murder is bad and murderers need to be punished in order to have a functioning society, race should not even be a factor at all.

So one of us is being racist here but it is you as you are claiming people should have racial privileges and be above the law or any consequences no matter which crimes they commit.

You have completely misinterpreted what it means. You pull definitions out yer smelly ass. No wonder it pisses you off.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

blm-mob-gun-plano-.jpg

Typical leftist bullshit. Blame the opposition of what you are actually doing