Support Biden?!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't like repeats...voter turnout will probably be down as indifference sweeps across the country on election day. But if you are bored and want to live in another 4 year reality/clusterfuck show where you never know what crazy ass thing is going to happen each day, vote Trump.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
After four years of Joe "My Brain Is A Sack Of Drunken Squirrels" Biden anyone who still thinks our presidents actually run the country is hopelessly brainwashed. Keep voting for democrats and republicans if you don't want anything to ever fundamentally change.

Electoralism is a lie because we don't actually have a democracy or a republic.

This is, depending on the viewing angle: an oligarchy, a plutocracy, a kleptocracy, or an idiocracy.

We're not a country... we're an arms dealer with an anthem, a flag, and a seat at the U.N.

Fucking LoL.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
After four years of Joe "My Brain Is A Sack Of Drunken Squirrels" Biden anyone who still thinks our presidents actually run the country is hopelessly brainwashed. Keep voting for democrats and republicans if you don't want anything to ever fundamentally change.

Electoralism is a lie because we don't actually have a democracy or a republic.

This is, depending on the viewing angle: an oligarchy, a plutocracy, a kleptocracy, or an idiocracy.

We're not a country... we're an arms dealer with an anthem, a flag, and a seat at the U.N.

Fucking LoL.
Great idea imma vote for that politician with almost a snowball’s chance in hell!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
907ad70267294db177da4505308964a6.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Sleepy Joe are dumb.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“Wait Obama was the African one, right?” #45
Ahhhhhh LOL

“57 states”………there should be a civics test before you can be the Resident in the White House ……..and, there really isn’t much difference between Hayley and Pelosi…….easy to confuse based on their politics

Then there is this LOL……

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ahhhhhh LOL

“57 states”………there should be a civics test before you can be the Resident in the White House ……..and, there really isn’t much difference between Hayley and Pelosi…….easy to confuse based on their politics

Then there is this LOL……

32695967752_f80f03164c_b.jpg

Covfefe anyone?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What’s inflation running at today not 2 years ago? So you’re suggesting Trump spent every waking moment of his term in the Oval Office governing? Lolol!
Please understand…….Im here to help………not you as many here and probably those that know you outside of the inter web world probably understand…….you are beyond help.

But your posts provide the opportunity to perhaps engage your misconceptions and provide information to others that are not beyond reading, comprehending and the ability to correct their misconception of reality.

So…..for the reader.
Regarding inflation……..yes, the rate of inflation was much lower this past year……Yay!
But that does not mean that prices are……what is the rate boasted…..3.4% higher than in 2020 when Trump left office……do they?

No.

It means that prices have risen only 3.4% over the cost of things after the 6.5% increase in 2021.
That, after an increase of 7% in 2021

$10.00 x 7% =$10.70
$10.70 x 6% =$11.34
$11.34 x 3.4%. =$11.72

Prices are up $1.72 on something that cost $10.00 in 2020 or 11.72%

Hopefully kids that can comprehend will focus on the complete story regarding the economic disaster Biden created.

Food prices are where it really is hitting families with limited means hard.

Looks like over 35% for meat alone kids…….elections have consequences.

But I have heard folk here noting their portfolio is doing great under Biden…….so the fact that poor people suffer is balanced out.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Please understand…….Im here to help………not you as many here and probably those that know you outside of the inter web world probably understand…….you are beyond help.

But your posts provide the opportunity to perhaps engage your misconceptions and provide information to others that are not beyond reading, comprehending and the ability to correct their misconception of reality.

So…..for the reader.
Regarding inflation……..yes, the rate of inflation was much lower this past year……Yay!
But that does not mean that prices are……what is the rate boasted…..3.4% higher than in 2020 when Trump left office……do they?

No.

It means that prices have risen only 3.4% over the cost of things after the 6.5% increase in 2021.
That, after an increase of 7% in 2021

$10.00 x 7% =$10.70
$10.70 x 6% =$11.34
$11.34 x 3.4%. =$11.72

Prices are up $1.72 on something that cost $10.00 in 2020 or 11.72%

Hopefully kids that can comprehend will focus on the complete story regarding the economic disaster Biden created.

Food prices are where it really is hitting families with limited means hard.

Looks like over 35% for meat alone kids…….elections have consequences.

But I have heard folk here noting their portfolio is doing great under Biden…….so the fact that poor people suffer is balanced out.
I used to manage a couple large ticket retail stores ie Automobiles....guess what story a generic older person would share with us a couple times a month? "Wow, $24,862 for a this new small commuter car? How do kids today do it, my first house was $4500!"

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
You see kids, I post a real-world comparison of costs over a short term period of economic history, and again some can’t grasp the truth of the matter.

For context, houses really did cost a lot less than they do now, but folk were also making a lot less than they do now as well $4500 was good percentage of someone’s annual income.

Older people often make comments like the one noted regarding the cost of this today, some times they mention that they could purchase a loaf of bread for $0.50. It’s wise not to just take the figures at face value without context.

It’s maybe an effort to relate when their simpler way or time of life differed from today, or some other reason……..whatever that reason is it makes as much sense as some posts here in this thread..

All I know is when you focus only on statistics and figures without digging into the real meaning or weight of them, it’s easy to be mislead.

And Epstein did not kill himself.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You see kids, I post a real-world comparison of costs over a short term period of economic history, and again some can’t grasp the truth of the matter.

For context, houses really did cost a lot less than they do now, but folk were also making a lot less than they do now as well $4500 was good percentage of someone’s annual income.

Older people often make comments like the one noted regarding the cost of this today, some times they mention that they could purchase a loaf of bread for $0.50. It’s wise not to just take the figures at face value without context.

It’s maybe an effort to relate when their simpler way or time of life differed from today, or some other reason……..whatever that reason is it makes as much sense as some posts here in this thread..

All I know is when you focus only on statistics and figures without digging into the real meaning or weight of them, it’s easy to be mislead.

And Epstein did not kill himself.
"And Epstein did not kill himself."

I have no idea what you all are talking about but I agree with the above comment. Many like him "Commit Suicide."