Support Biden?!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Bah! What do I know anyway. I'm Canadian. All that matters is legalized pot, curling and hockey.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well yes Lily of course it is, but the point he was making was that maybe there are too many foreigners in your country. I think that is what he meant.

The problem I have with that is that every new generation of American said that about previous generations. They said it about the Germans, Irish, Jews, Italians, Eastern Europeans, Mexicans (though we're Native to the Southwest), etc.

It's one of the most common issues in this country.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem I have with that is that every new generation of American said that about previous generations. They said it about the Germans, Irish, Jews, Italians, Eastern Europeans, Mexicans (though we're Native to the Southwest), etc.

It's one of the most common issues in this country.
Although I thought it was a clever remark by Logan I found it strange because it was in NY and don't quote me on this but wasn't NY basically created by immigrants?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So anyway, I'll ask this:

Assuming it all boils down to Biden Vs. Trump who do you think should win and why?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Although I thought it was a clever remark by Logan I found it strange because it was in NY and don't quote me on this but wasn't NY basically created by immigrants?

Pretty much. When most immigrants were from Europe, they came through the Northeast.

A funny look at the "immigrant" problem as it relates to "you don't belong here".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So anyway, I'll ask this:

Assuming it all boils down to Biden Vs. Trump who do you think should win and why?

I think Biden is preferable...because this time it won't be a trial run for Trump. He understands the game better and he'll rely on worse people than he had in his first administration.

People like Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller...Navarro...it's scary.

In real every day life, things will be worse for women, children and the poor in general.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Biden is preferable...because this time it won't be a trial run for Trump. He understands the game better and he'll rely on worse people than he had in his first administration.

People like Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller...Navarro...it's scary.

In real every day life, things will be worse for women, children and the poor in general.
I like Trump though. He's seems like a man of action. Gets things done imo. He was in the process of getting the wall built but wasn't re-elected so he couldn't finish. I remember seeing on TV the other night him saying that if he is re-elected president again that the country would see the largest mass deportation in US history. I'm convinced that is exactly what will happen if he wins.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Trump though. He's seems like a man of action. Gets things done imo. He was in the process of getting the wall built but wasn't re-elected so he couldn't finish. I remember seeing on TV the other night him saying that if he is re-elected president again that the country would see the largest mass deportation in US history. I'm convinced that is exactly what will happen if he wins.

It's a show. His administration built 50 or so miles of wall. It hasn't worked. Doesn't "getting things done" need to result in success? What did he get done?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
That's certain. Also, at this point in history, no president can fix the problems that have been created by making the USA The Corporate States of America.
KUECEU0.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t let Trump’s narcissism fool anyone; he’s a figurehead. Just like Biden.

You need to take a closer at the makeup of their respective administrations. Not every President’s glorious wish can make it past the checks and balances of a rational government. Conversely, not every President’s failures can be laid solely at his or her own feet.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t let Trump’s narcissism fool anyone; he’s a figurehead. Just like Biden.

You need to take a closer at the makeup of their respective administrations. Not every President’s glorious wish can make it past the checks and balances of a rational government. Conversely, not every President’s failures can be laid solely at his or her own feet.
True, though I would hesitate to call the corporate cabals that have taken over the ruling classes in many 1st world countries "rational."

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
True, though I would hesitate to call the corporate cabals that have taken over the ruling classes in many 1st world countries "rational."

Seriously Lotes... when has government--rational or otherwise--ever NOT been the playpen of corporate cabals?

Early television (and, before it, radio), in a sure sign of things to come, saw the birth of the "soap opera" (and other Colgate Comedy Hours).

The United States of America is, at best, three presidential elections away from a Ramaswamy-Tesla administration (or an Ocasio-Cortez- Microsoft one). Mark my words.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I didn't vote for #GenocideJoe in 2020 and I'm sure as shit not going to do it this time, either.

He's a known pathological liar, psychopath, and corrupt as fuck.
Now you can add having a brain that's essentially a sack of drunken squirrels to the list of reasons he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a position of public responsibility or authority.

Anyone supporting that douchenozzle is complicit in his crimes.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't vote for #GenocideJoe in 2020 and I'm sure as shit not going to do it this time, either.

He's a known pathological liar, psychopath, and corrupt as fuck.
Now you can add having a brain that's essentially a sack of drunken squirrels to the list of reasons he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a position of public responsibility or authority.

Anyone supporting that douchenozzle is complicit in his crimes.
What are you drinking tonight comrade?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I've stated before I'm no expert on American politics or any other country's to be honest. I don't read the paper either. I just have one question.

From time to time I turn on Fox news to check out the latest and as expected this year's presidential election in the US is covered a lot. I know that on mainstream media we don't get the juicy news. It's my belief that what we do see is designed to distract us from what's truly going down in today's world but that's not the purpose of my question here.

After everything that has happened since Biden became president, I can't for the life of me understand why he is even being considered for a second term.(I also understand that Trump has some undesired qualities about him as well.)I understand that Biden's age is certainly a factor. His mind is starting to fail like many folks his age but the things that are happening during his administration don't seem to be a result of his failing mental faculties. They all seem very deliberate and his administration doesn't seem to be doing anything to fix these serious problems. Look at all the fucking people waltzing on in through the border carrying phones, wearing nice clothes and one lady I've seen with an at least a $150 spiral perm. They don't seem to be too needy to me.

Why on earth would anyone support this man running for a second term with all that has happened and is happening?! The only reason that I can think of is that Biden is answering to a shadow government of some sort. I have never seen a sitting US president go to such extremes to keep a person, in this case Trump, from becoming the president once more. I'm Canadian so I'm not a supporter of the democrats or republicans. I don't even know what the hell each stand for. I'm just a regular dude puzzled by all of this.

So why is the sitting President getting any support at all given everything that's happening?
Let me ask you this: Why would anyone watch Fox News?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Let me ask you this: Why would anyone watch Fox News?

How should I know?
I tell people to avoid all corporate infotainment channels, including FOX.

That's worse than being uninformed... that's straight-up being misinformed.

I can't speak for Alticus but I can see the reasoning in occasionally perusing such garbage just to see what narratives they're spinning because we're bound to see them again any time we interact with people whose minds are still colonized by those clownshows.

Like they say: know thine enemy.

Last edited:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Two-thirds of Iowa GOP caucus-goers say Biden not legitimate 2020 winner​

NBC
Mon, January 15, 2024 at 6:51 PM PST

Somebody will be elected President, I do not want a career criminal to have a 2nd bite of the Apple.

66% of the Caucus goers still believe the election was rigged, despite it clearly was the Trump camp in 2020 that attempted to defraud the election