Tesla worker violently attacked by robot

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
All we kin do is enjoy our pre-AI existence 'til the machines take ovah Pwowlah!

At least I'm gonna.

they are a bad investment.

Inconsistency spotted.

Quit saying shit that is not true, Liar @Joe.

They're terribly overpriced

You are clueless, Senile @Joe.

The C8 Corvette consistently gets 5 out of 5 star reviews and is considered an absolute bargain.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"We've been singing the praises of the C8-generation Chevrolet Corvette since it launched because it brings mid-engine supercar performance to the affordable end of the sports-car spectrum. It costs half as much as more exotic rivals, but in no way are you getting only half the thrills. A naturally aspirated V-8 engine thunders just behind your skull, providing the auditory chills of an exotic sports car. The Vette's handling is razor-sharp and endlessly rewarding on a twisty back road. Track days are a joy, with confidence-raising handling and massive amounts of power on tap that make blasting out of corners a hoot. When it comes to commuting and road-tripping, the Corvette transforms into a comfortable cruiser with a near-luxury cabin, an agreeable ride, and a surprising amount of cargo capacity. Its dual-purpose personality has earned it yet another 10Best award for 2024. Both a coupe and a convertible model are offered, but even the coupe comes with a lift-off targa top so you always have the option of basking in the sun and feeling the wind in your locks. What more could you ask for?"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe is a bot.

The Age of Artless Insipidity is upon us.

His posts will one day become collectors' items.

Ha!

Poor @Joe has been psychologically decimated by me over the last few months.

He should never.

Have.

Sought.

My attention.

It has cost him.

A lot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Inconsistency spotted.

Quit saying shit that is not true, Liar @Joe.

You are clueless, Senile @Joe.

The C8 Corvette consistently gets 5 out of 5 star reviews and is considered an absolute bargain.

"We've been singing the praises of the C8-generation Chevrolet Corvette since it launched because it brings mid-engine supercar performance to the affordable end of the sports-car spectrum. It costs half as much as more exotic rivals, but in no way are you getting only half the thrills. A naturally aspirated V-8 engine thunders just behind your skull, providing the auditory chills of an exotic sports car. The Vette's handling is razor-sharp and endlessly rewarding on a twisty back road. Track days are a joy, with confidence-raising handling and massive amounts of power on tap that make blasting out of corners a hoot. When it comes to commuting and road-tripping, the Corvette transforms into a comfortable cruiser with a near-luxury cabin, an agreeable ride, and a surprising amount of cargo capacity. Its dual-purpose personality has earned it yet another 10Best award for 2024. Both a coupe and a convertible model are offered, but even the coupe comes with a lift-off targa top so you always have the option of basking in the sun and feeling the wind in your locks. What more could you ask for?"

Is your disability acting up again @The Prowler?

Is that why you have to SCREAM BIG BOLD Letters like a grade school child instead of using normal 10 or 12 pt size type?

don't worry Im here. You're not being ignored Prowler.

I've observed this is a trait of people with disabilities. They often think others are ignoring them and that's why they often scream/beg for attention.

Take yer meds, Calm you down.

I know the winters are rough where you live but you'll get through it this year Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahaha!!!!

Poor Senile @Joe has to live with me always pointing out how he is full of shit.

Who taught you to be such a liar, Senile @Joe?

Is it just a coping mechanism?

Is The Truth really so bad.....Senile @Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!!

Poor Senile @Joe has to live with me always pointing out how he is full of shit.

Who taught you to be such a liar, Senile @Joe?

Is it just a coping mechanism?

Is The Truth really so bad.....Senile @Joe?
Well home come you always seem lose it in the middle of Winter @The Prowler.?

You did last year about this time, and the year before that.

I dunno. Maybe you got better meds now.

When you lose it, it's very noticeable Prowler.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
No, not exactly….

Did you figure out why there is suddenly a hit job piece on a workplace injury incident at a Tesla factory that occurred two years ago?

Lets hope OSHA came in and rightfully sided with Tesla in light of the workers incompetence.
Again….. he fucked up……ooooooh did I just assume their gender?

Do you have any experience on a plant floor?
Are you familiar with the safety precautions required when working with machinery.
No, you probably struggle with the microwave in your kitchen.

Its a place for people with training and common sense.
This AI thing might change things a bit…….but those robots are programmed to do specific tasks.
Like you…….programmed to believe and act in a certain way…….we know you can’t help it.

Its OK…..
Is this a hit piece too???

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you punch drunk?

I smack you around all year long, Senile @Joe.
BTW how are your stocks doing lately @The Prowler?

I heard/read the markets took a beating today.

Myself I bought 2 ounces of gold, 1 ounce of platinum & 11 ounces of Silver Prowler on the weekend before the market opened today.

I believe gold and silver both went up today.

How'd yer stocks do today, Prowler?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
BTW how are your stocks doing lately @The Prowler?

I heard/read the markets took a beating today.

Myself I bought 2 ounces of gold, 1 ounce of platinum & 11 ounces of Silver Prowler on the weekend before the market opened today.

I believe gold and silver both went up today.

How'd yer stocks do today, Prowler?

I just checked. I am down about $30,000 today. About 054%. Better than the TSX Composite which is down 0.73% today.

I did not check my wife's numbers, but she is probably down about the same.

I am up over 10% over the last 6 months....between my wife and myself, we are up a little over $1mil over the past 6 months.

That is our equity investments. I know some of our other investments are doing better, and some are not doing as well. I really only pay attention to our equities though, since I have to keep investing the dividends.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No........this is just economic reality cathing up with the politico- climate agenda.......demonstrating it will not work.......simple really!

I think what may happen is the emergence of 2 Economies and Social systems.

One for the political/economic elites

AND

One for the Common Folk

So while people will be forced to buy things in the 'Official Currency' whatever to transact with the banks/corporations - that may be - SDF's, Electronic Money, people will revert back to barter and buy/trade/sell with gold/silver or exchange.

Hence, there'll probably be an even larger Undergound Economy than there is today.

Black markets will probably flourish & be the only way to survive just like in other countries such as Venezuela, Cuba and elsewhere.