That look you make....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4906ff5841ba5ecf.png
Wow, when you look at him that way, he's just like a Maureen Core Soldier!

Could almost be a kernal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A Globalist shill Vs a Peace Keeper

Yeah, it's not exactly difficult to choose which side to vouch for.

Yeah......that meme doesnt say anything good about dems/progs.

And they assigned "teh right" label to Kyle. He supported the protests. Gave first aid to mostly protesters and was just defending businesses.

He had no politcal motive or affiliation. He was 17 ffs.
What a load of shit!

What is a load of shit exactly?

Are you one of those people that thinks people should be imprisoned for defending themselves against political mobs? Leftwing mobs?

Let me guess.....should the locals have cleared out and let the modern nazi brownshirts destroy everything unfettered?
It’s your bias stance that makes you look silly.

My stance on this is based on facts. You better make sure your stance isnt bias and silly.

So you are claiming a 17 year old boy from Kenosha was "teh right" and went there to shoot people at random? Is that your stance? Because that's a partisan load of shit and it's easily debunked.

Even leftists like Jimmy Dore agree Kyle was defending himself and the media lied.

So dont be so fast to throw those stones, because you are the bias one.

I'm sure you would have supported Arbery shooting those men chasing him. I would have to. Because I'm consistent and you are being a hack.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And they assigned "teh right" label to Kyle. He supported the protests. Gave first aid to mostly protesters and was just defending businesses.

What a load of shit!

Are you one of those people that thinks people should be imprisoned for defending themselves against political mobs? Leftwing mobs?

Let me guess.....should the locals have cleared out and let the modern nazi brownshirts destroy everything unfettered?

My stance on this is based on facts. You better make sure your stance isnt bias and silly.

So you are claiming a 17 year old boy from Kenosha was "teh right" and went there to shoot people at random? Is that your stance? Because that's a partisan load of shit and it's easily debunked.

Even leftists like Jimmy Dore agree Kyle was defending himself and the media lied.

I'm sure you would have supported Arbery shooting those men chasing him. I would have to. Because I'm consistent and you are being a hack.
*Sigh* …the kid was 17 years old and shouldn’t have had an assault rifle on him in the first place. I don’t think he was even licensed??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a load of shit!

*Sigh* …the kid was 17 years old and shouldn’t have had an assault rifle on him in the first place. I don’t think he was even licensed??

He was in legal possession of that fire arm. By WI law he was absolutely legal.

Hence why all charges were dropped.

However several protesters were in illegal possession. Like Gross.....a felon who brandished a gun he had illegally at Kyle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a load of shit!

Self-defence the reason I believe?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a load of shit!

Well those were separate charges.

It was absolutely undeniable that Kyle defended himself as he attempted to flee from the first attacker until he was trapped and then shot Rosebuam when Rosenbuam grabbed at his gun.

He then attempted to flee and ran towards police when he was attacked in the street. He ONLY shot who was attacking him. He didnt even kill all 3 of them. He shot Gross right in the arm, the arm he was using to point a gun at Kyle.

So he wouldnt have been convicted for that EVEN if he did have the gun illegally. You still wont be convicted for self defense....its a human right. He would have been charged and convicted for having the gun illegally.....but nothing more.

But he had it legally, so....no conviction. He didnt break a single law.

And again....the kid was 17. Has never voted. You have to be 18 to vote. And most kids that age do not give a fuck about partisan politcs. But yet the media painted Kyle as some big "right wing" villain when in reality he was an ordinary midwest kid who was there giving first aid and helping to protect businesses.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a load of shit!

It was absolutely undeniable that Kyle defended himself as he attempted to flee from the first attacker until he was trapped and then shot Rosebuam when Rosenbuam grabbed at his gun.

He then attempted to flee and ran towards police when he was attacked in the street. He ONLY shot who was attacking him. He didnt even kill all 3 of them. He shot Gross right in the arm, the arm he was using to point a gun at Kyle.

So he wouldnt have been convicted for that EVEN if he did have the gun illegally. You still wont be convicted for self defense....its a human right. He would have been charged and convicted for having the gun illegally.....but nothing more.

And again....the kid was 17. Has never voted. You have to be 18 to vote. And most kids that age do not give a fuck about partisan politcs. But yet the media painted Kyle as some big "right wing" villain when in reality he was an ordinary midwest kid who was there giving first aid and helping to protect businesses.
Hey…I went through similar circumstances growing up in South Africa as a kid. I was born in a civil war remember?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a load of shit!

Hey…I went through similar circumstances growing up in South Africa as a kid. I was born in a civil war remember?

So then you agree that if a violent mob descends on a community, the people who live and work there have the right to defend it and themselves.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a load of shit!

So then you agree that if a violent mob descends on a community, the people who live and work there have the right to defend it and themselves.
Agree 100%

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Since when was Kyle a globailst?

You do realise that Greta literally gets emailed what to say at rallies and what causes to push for on social media ?

E-mailed by whom?

The same cabal of corporate elites who you claim to oppose.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do realise that Greta literally gets emailed what to say at rallies and what causes to push for on social media ?

E-mailed by whom?

Proof?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

E-mailed by whom?

Proof?

Leave it with me, I have the screenshots somewhere, but it was a couple of years ago when I saved them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

E-mailed by whom?

Proof?

Leave it with me, I have the screenshots somewhere, but it was a couple of years ago when I saved them.

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

E-mailed by whom?

Proof?

I'm serious..... the first time I saw it I was shocked.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

E-mailed by whom?

Proof?

I'm serious..... the first time I saw it I was shocked.

OK. Alert me when you find it!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Doubtful, it's a narrative from some website that Little Hitler regards as superior to actual news.

Here is a tidbit.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

and another...

and a biggie....

Hmmm, let's see.
notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com
LOLZ, a fucking faceless blogger.

naturalnews.com
Politifact rates them FALSE on all 3 factchecks they've done. More LOLZ

worldtruthtv
That's a blog site for Eddie Levin, about whose credentials we know nothing. His blog has been identified as a purveyor of fake news and bullshit.
LOLZ some more

There's some talk in yer first bullshit link about Luisa-Marie Neubauer being Greta's "handler" but actually Luisa is a 23 year old college student in Germany who happens to ALSO be a climate activist.

I'm still waiting to see anyone document a Soros connection to either of these women.

You do understand "document" don't ya? :Awesomeness:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doubtful, it's a narrative from some website that Little Hitler regards as superior to actual news.

Yeah. I was quite certain it was nothing verifiable.
It's hard to believe that after six or eight years of debunking the righty myth of Soros the Boogeyman, some people still recite it like it was a "Holy Mary Mother of God" bead on a RIGHTIE ROSARY.

Those are people who get the totality of their news from places like Newsmax, Fox, The Blaze, etc.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Here is a tidbit.....

and another...

and a biggie....

Hmmm, let's see.
notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com
LOLZ, a fucking faceless blogger.

naturalnews.com
Politifact rates them FALSE on all 3 factchecks they've done. More LOLZ

worldtruthtv
That's a blog site for Eddie Levin, about whose credentials we know nothing. His blog has been identified as a purveyor of fake news and bullshit.
LOLZ some more

There's some talk in yer first bullshit link about Luisa-Marie Neubauer being Greta's "handler" but actually Luisa is a 23 year old college student in Germany who happens to ALSO be a climate activist.

I'm still waiting to see anyone document a Soros connection to either of these women.

You do understand "document" don't ya? :Awesomeness:

Well then, if your media master CNN doesnt tell you, I cant help you. Good day sir.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It's hard to believe that after six or eight years of debunking the righty myth of Soros the Boogeyman, some people still recite it like it was a "Holy Mary Mother of God" bead on a RIGHTIE ROSARY.

Those are people who get the totality of their news from places like Newsmax, Fox, The Blaze, etc.
I regularly read the Atlantic, actually. I watch Tucker most mornings to set myself up for the day. Other than that Mr. Gutfeld is the only one I enjoy on tv. Hannity is a hack and showed his cowardice on January 6.

I used to read the nytimes but the decline in journalistic standards and the concomitant rise in the aggressiveness of their paywall has made that unrewarding. A shame really.

I used to like slate as well, but they have become obsessed with homosexuality and abortion and crying about the Supreme Court.

But yeah, the Atlantic is good, especially for foreign affairs...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I regularly read the Atlantic, actually. I watch Tucker most mornings to set myself up for the day. Other than that Mr. Gutfeld is the only one I enjoy on tv. Hannity is a hack and showed his cowardice on January 6.

I used to read the nytimes but the decline in journalistic standards and the concomitant rise in the aggressiveness of their paywall has made that unrewarding. A shame really.

I used to like slate as well, but they have become obsessed with homosexuality and abortion and crying about the Supreme Court.

The Atlantic, imo, has become pretty corporate, but they still have some very intelligent and well-researched articles. The NYT is purely corporate at this point, with an occasional interesting article.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The Atlantic, imo, has become pretty corporate, but they still have some very intelligent and well-researched articles. The NYT is purely corporate at this point, with an occasional interesting article.

Anne Applebaum is probably my favourite regular contributor over there.