Site Supporter
74cd60a6505a0124.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey @Admin. , @Seamajor , @Lily , @LotusBud , look at that murderer go!!!

He rich bitch!!!!!

:LOL3:

And he gonna get so SO much more. Thanks to folks like y'all, that said he wasnt simply defending himself. NOT GUILTY on all charges!!! Face the music bitches!!

:Whooot:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey Sea, "neutral" hahaha.

Damn, did you pick that avatar, to let us know you got a huge Jew nose?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you upset amigo? Sorry, you’ll get over it. Go shoot a gun.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol not me, Im just responding to your morning nonsense, with more nonsense.

Thats a good idea, I just might do some shooting this weekend! And fly my flag for Memorial day!!!

:Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy:

BTW, aint you glad Kyle is getting SO much money!!! Kid is a hero!!! lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
nice troll Blazor

Rumors are flying across the internet that Kyle Rittenhouse settled a lawsuit against The View for $22 million and a formal apology. His fans are ecstatic.

It would indeed be huge news if The View agreed to pay $22 million to settle Rittenhouse’s supposed defamation suit. But it’s not true in the slightest. Rittenhouse has never sued The View.

In fact, the rumor came from a satirical website. This is the third time the site has fooled people about Rittenhouse and The View.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
nice troll Blazor

Rumors are flying across the internet that Kyle Rittenhouse settled a lawsuit against The View for $22 million and a formal apology. His fans are ecstatic.

It would indeed be huge news if The View agreed to pay $22 million to settle Rittenhouse’s supposed defamation suit. But it’s not true in the slightest. Rittenhouse has never sued The View.

In fact, the rumor came from a satirical website. This is the third time the site has fooled people about Rittenhouse and The View.

Ah....totally right.

And there was another claim....for 400 million and CNN

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In fact I'm not finding any lawsuits from Rittenhouse. So if he is doing it.....its not being discussed in any corporate media. All I found was that he is starting some initiative for private citizens slandered/libeled by news outlets.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
nice troll Blazor

Wtf!

I thought he had a suit going with them, and some others. Wtf lol.

Well if Im wrong Im wrong, fuck me lol. (not to be confused with actually fucking me)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
More your style, and dressed for a wank
Oh, so now I'm ok with hillbillies AND trannies? Ok, dumbass. Sounds like you're a product of breeding between trannies and hillbillies.

Gawd dammit there's nothing wrong with hillbillies!!! It means "friend of the hills".

Sea is a product of a failed government experiment. He was made in the Wuhan Lab.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
nice troll Blazor

Wtf!

Well if Im wrong Im wrong, fuck me lol. (not to be confused with actually fucking me)

Isnt it nice to be able to admit error without seething anger at other people because your idenity is not built upon a false sense of superiority? ♡♡♡♡

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
nice troll Blazor

Wtf!

Isnt it nice to be able to admit error without seething anger at other people because your idenity is not built upon a false sense of superiority? ♡♡♡♡
Only is righties are capable of something like that

It’s call integrity. Leftists have none

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean, it's not like this Rittenhouse hoax cost American tax payers 34 million dollars and two years worth of distraction and divide or anything crazy like that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet fatso cost the US

Lol not me, Im just responding to your morning nonsense, with more nonsense.

Thats a good idea, I just might do some shooting this weekend! And fly my flag for Memorial day!!!

:Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy:

BTW, aint you glad Kyle is getting SO much money!!! Kid is a hero!!! lol

How much? Come on take a guess, like most things in your life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He has one wrongful death lawsuit pending. Naturally there is another on the way. He will likely lose both. I wonder how he will pay them off. Best to send money Lokbrain.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has one wrongful death lawsuit pending. Naturally there is another on the way. He will likely lose both. I wonder how he will pay them off. Best to send money Lokbrain.
When it all plays out, he wont be found liable.