Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone else hearing Sky Sounds?
General Discussions
wyf is this retardeded shit ?? isn't a sky sound just fucking wind ?/

Are you making fun of me? Stop it god damn it. lmao

I'm sorry, my rational mind thinks "drones, jet breaking sound barrier, some cult's music"....
no Lil, when I copied and pastad yer name was there but I took it off ,,, was making fun o the thread in general

I know. I was just joking...I knew exactly what you were doing. How the fuck can anyone get through the day if everything is a conspiracy and frightening?

Jesus Christ on a hockey stick!

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
General Discussions

If you take them dicks out yo ears ya might hear something other than the wind flapping off the balls smacking you in the face lol.

Did you even listen to the video lol?
blaze its not my fault your development seems stunted and dont know about wind ... in Canada it all over the place :LOL3:

BTW Yoo inbred hicks have ears in fronna yer face ???

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

If you take them dicks out yo ears ya might hear something other than the wind flapping off the balls smacking you in the face lol.

blaze its not my fault your development seems stunted and dont know about wind ... in Canada it all over the place :LOL3:

You didnt listen to the video! :Pissed2:

Shit crazy man. This only started in the last decade or less. The video gives multiple types of them. The ones I heard, were like machinery.... in the middle of nowhere in the woods!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
General Discussions

Shit crazy man. This only started in the last decade or less. The video gives multiple types of them. The ones I heard, were like machinery.... in the middle of nowhere in the woods!
I watched it.. at it seriously creeped me out.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

I watched it.. at it seriously creeped me out.

Wait til it actually happens to you lol.

I seen the vids before, of trumpets and stuff. Wasnt til recently that I heard this stuff for real.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...
carries in the WIND ... either that or Jap FAGGOTS !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

I dont think you understand, I was in the middle of the National Forest, on a mountain, nothing around for miles and miles. I should not of heard DEEP sounding machinery over head, something big, that sounded like it was right there, and it kept doing it the whole time. THEN, I hear it again, at my home!!! Which is an hour and a half away from where I was! I cant remember where the third place was right off my head.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

I dont think you understand, I was in the middle of the National Forest, on a mountain, nothing around for miles and miles. I should not of heard DEEP sounding machinery over head, something big, that sounded like it was right there, and it kept doing it the whole time. THEN, I hear it again, at my home!!! Which is an hour and a half away from where I was! I cant remember where the third place was right off my head.

ahh fuck when we're at the cottage and no one for miles but you can heer voices in the wind ... it's all to do with the worlds angles and the way sound bounces and carries ... :Happy5:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Sounds like you're being watched, brah. Doesn't surprise me one bit lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Even the aliens find me entertaining!

:Vibin:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Nah, man. Us northerners been keeping an eye on southern agitators for years. You just happened to notice one of our watchers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Nah, man. Us northerners been keeping an eye on southern agitators for years. You just happened to notice one of our watchers.

Sherman didn't go far enough.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Sherman turned his wrath on the Indians after the war.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Yep. We needed to do to the South what was done to Germany after WW2, imo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Im not your husband Lily, dont try and get me angry, cause I wont have makeup sex with you. lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

I despise Sherman with a passion. You are right.

The South had a DAMN good deal for the Injuns. Shame the South lost.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussions

sound travels ...

Im not your husband Lily, dont try and get me angry, cause I wont have makeup sex with you. lulz

WTF?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

WTF?

I know what you're up to!!!

:GiggleBitch:

You gonna make Breaky jelly lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussions

sound travels ...

WTF?

You're drunk or high, hmm?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

WTF?

I got a slight weed buzz, not a drop of liquor lol.

Its only Monday Lily, sheesh lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussions

sound travels ...

WTF?

I knew something was up. I didn't know how making a comment about Sherman led us to Breaky being jealous, but I suspected a substance was at issue.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
General Discussions

sound travels ...

WTF?

I knew something was up. I didn't know how making a comment about Sherman led us to Breaky being jealous, but I suspected a substance was at issue.

Lol, I know that you mentioned how you like to make your husband angry, and then the make up sex lol. Figured you were trying to "rile me up" with that Sherman talk hahaha.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussions

sound travels ...

WTF?

Lol, I know that you mentioned how you like to make your husband angry, and then the make up sex lol. Figured you were trying to "rile me up" with that Sherman talk hahaha.

No, I said that when we were questioned about our political battles by one of his former roommates that I quipped that it was foreplay.

It was a joke. It wasn't serious. We don't say things to one another to rile each other up, we just fundamentally disagree on a lot of political topics.

We do agree on some as well, they're specific to what I perceive as reality based issues. Gender for example.