The best brand of instant coffee and coffee tea style bags is....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
- Without a doubt Robert Timms...

Nescafe and Moccona are vomit inducing bilge waters full of chemicals and foul flavours.

End.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
813YrVXXNDL._AC_SY679_.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mostly just use my Keurig machine because I am lazy like that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont normally do instant coffee.

If Im away, say camping, I'll take an empty tea bag, and put a tablespoon of ground coffee in it, which makes a good size mug worth. I boil the water on the fire, then add the bag for a few minutes.

At home and work its brewed with a coffee maker.

They get Folgers at work, better than Maxwell House, but you can taste chemicals and stuff.

My ex still gives me coffee beans from Starbucks. I dont like most of their coffee, but the Guatamala Antiqua (sp?) aint bad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree, fuck Joe Bidung

Wherever It goes, Blurt tries to create friction between forum members, especially those It doesn't like.

In doing so, Blurt hopes to create a alliance with like minded members to advance It's agenda.

Such is the way of the Blurt.

Just asK Aryan, DDT or any other poster familiar with Its methods.

I keep trying ta get away from Blurt at VF but It keeps following me to other forums. VF has essentially turned in ta a clique toxic cesspool.

Hopefully this forum doesn't devolve into another VF. One kin only hope.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Blurt Brothers know exactly what they're doing, and they are sneaky, but I just find them entertaining.

I hope the other one comes over here too.

As fer Eddy, they can shove him permanently in ta the Meltdown section along with King Martini & the other disagreeable characters

I guess Eves needs her pet creature Eddy to make her feel at ease in her own forum. I notice that mimi always comes to his defense as well.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I hope the other one comes over here too.

As fer Eddy, they can shove him permanently in ta the Meltdown section along with King Martini & the other disagreeable characters

I guess Eves needs her pet creature Eddy to make her feel at ease in her own forum. I notice that mimi always comes to his defense as well.
Ya, it's going from bad to worse. Admins on those forums used to remain somewhat impartial at one point, but now they're reverting to a childish, cliquey group, where a select few pretty much spend all their time bolstering each others self esteem. It's almost sickening to watch at times.

Sadly there's still a few posters left that I do like, but they are getting fewer and farther between.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, fuck Joe Bidung

Wherever It goes, Blurt tries to create friction between forum members, especially those It doesn't like.

In doing so, Blurt hopes to create a alliance with like minded members to advance It's agenda.

Such is the way of the Blurt.

Just asK Aryan, DDT or any other poster familiar with Its methods.

I keep trying ta get away from Blurt at VF but It keeps following me to other forums. VF has essentially turned in ta a clique toxic cesspool.

Hopefully this forum doesn't devolve into another VF. One kin only hope.

LOL we're all troublemakers here, Joe

Blurt is just messing with your head

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a mini Keurig, so I sort of consider that instant coffee. My favorite is Peet's Major Dickason's blend. I recently bought a big box of store brand coffee pods because it was cheap and I'm trying to save money wherever I can. It just doesn't do it for me. Never again. It's worth spending more on decent coffee.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have a mini Keurig, so I sort of consider that instant coffee. My favorite is Peet's Major Dickason's blend. I recently bought a big box of store brand coffee pods because it was cheap and I'm trying to save money wherever I can. It just doesn't do it for me. Never again. It's worth spending more on decent coffee.

I have a mini, too! Saves space lol

My fav is Starbucks blonde veranda.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unrelated but I'm trying to save money on cigarettes. I've been 'rolling' my own for years with tobacco and tubes and a Tops slider machine. I've stuck to my favorite blend of cigarette tobacco that gets me a carton of cigarettes for $30. However, half of that cost is due to taxes on cigarette tobacco. So I bought a couple bags of tobacco labelled as pipe tobacco and the taste and rolling and smoke are similar. It's cigarette tobacco but since it's labelled as pipe tobacco, it doesn't carry the tax and it's only $15 for a carton of cigarettes. Ain't that some shit.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a mini, too! Saves space lol
My old Keurig shit the bed. I bought a cheap little Mr. Coffee but I broke it during the moving process. I went without coffee at home for a couple weeks. I didn't want to spend more than I had to and the mini is good enough. I only need to make one cup of coffee at a time.