The Big Race Debate!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you telling me there's NO difference?
iRr5li1.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iRr5li1.png

Well to be fair here, you compared a model to a regular, slight below average looking black woman.

Even a regular ass white woman doesnt look that good. The model is all contoured and done up and the pic is processed. You could put a picture of me right now next to the blonde and I would look like shit.

For a fair comparison youd need a regular white woman on the same side of the scale lookswise next to the black one OR get a photo of an equally brushed up black model.

And it would still boil down to the viewers preference. Some men prefer blondes. Some prefer black women.

Honestly if are gonna compare some sort of race characteristics we would need fair academic scores.....which we dont have because democrats have black Americans held hostage with welfare and very bad media messaging that they bought.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
iRr5li1.png

Well to be fair here, you compared a model to a regular, slight below average looking black woman.

Even a regular ass white woman doesnt look that good. The model is all contoured and done up and the pic is processed. You could put a picture of me right now next to the blonde and I would look like shit.

For a fair comparison youd need a regular white woman on the same side of the scale lookswise next to the black one OR get a photo of an equally brushed up black model.

And it would still boil down to the viewers preference. Some men prefer blondes. Some prefer black women.

Honestly if are gonna compare some sort of race characteristics we would need fair academic scores.....which we dont have because democrats have black Americans held hostage with welfare and very bad media messaging that they bought.
So, what you're saying is I should find a white woman that looks like her? I'd be hard-pressed lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iRr5li1.png

So, what you're saying is I should find a white woman that looks like her? I'd be hard-pressed lol

Pretty easy to find an overweight, slobby looking white woman, Shamp.

Just google "women of walmart" lol

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
iRr5li1.png

Pretty easy to find an overweight, slobby looking white woman, Shamp.

Just google "women of walmart" lol
Shhhhh!
We ARE stronger! Look!
8nn6ps0.gif

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Racism takes such an effort. Why bother?

It also eats you up, so it's very detrimental.
How would you know? Oh that's right you deeply seethe towards whites all the time... I don't hate any races, last time I'm gonna say it although it probably isn't... You know, I took shit on other boards for making "hot black women" threads so you can colour me racist all you like! My issue is not with race, it's about sticking up for my people who're berated daily by the likes of you and the majority of blacks, pakis and kikes!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It aids those who have failed, and need to blame.
What kind of shitey thing is that to say? You're saying that because I've "failed" at something I hate blacks? WTF? It's more like I'm not allowed to stick up for my race because it's open season on us and sniveling liberal weasels actually blame us for everything!! Even days after muslim terrorist attacks places like the BBC say the biggest threat to society is white supremacists ffs!!! Haha when was the last white supremacy attack???

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can disagree Shamp, but what is it that makes you hate? Looking forward to an answer

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How would you know? Oh that's right you deeply seethe towards whites all the time... I don't hate any races, last time I'm gonna say it although it probably isn't... You know, I took shit on other boards for making "hot black women" threads so you can colour me racist all you like! My issue is not with race, it's about sticking up for my people who're berated daily by the likes of you and the majority of blacks, pakis and kikes!

Link to me berating white people. I'm white, my kids and husband are white, my siblings are white. Most of my friends are white. A number of people I look up to are white. I don't hate any of them.

You are too stupid to understand it when I post about white people doing atrocious shit. It is only to prove that there are bad people in every race, not because I hate whites, you absolute moron.

I do have a dark-skinned Nicaraguan ex-boyfriend. Maybe that's why you think I hate whites.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Link to me berating white people. I'm white, my kids and husband are white, my siblings are white. Most of my friends are white. A number of people I look up to are white. I don't hate any of them.

You are too stupid to understand it when I post about white people doing atrocious shit. It is only to prove that there are bad people in every race, not because I hate whites, you absolute moron.

I do have a dark-skinned Nicaraguan ex-boyfriend. Maybe that's why you think I hate whites.
When was the last time you called out a nigger? Eh? I'll wait...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never. Never needed to. What’s your point?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Eh? Are you taking drugs?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can disagree Shamp, but what is it that makes you hate? Looking forward to an answer
I'll say again I don't hate ANY race! Simple as that... I hate the fact it's open season on my race, do I need to say it again?

I’m white too, although I’m real dark at the moment. X wife is white, as are my kids. My GF is white, and a Jew. I like white people, black people, Jews, Arabs, Latinos, etc. Why not?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you read, at all?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eh? Are you taking drugs?

No. What’s that supposed to mean?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll say again I don't hate ANY race! Simple as that... I hate the fact it's open season on my race, do I need to say it again?

I’m white too, although I’m real dark at the moment. X wife is white, as are my kids. My GF is white, and a Jew. I like white people, black people, Jews, Arabs, Latinos, etc. Why not?
Like I said I never used to get bothered by anything like that until the treachery towards my own it's that simple...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve never felt this way.^^^^ Best of luck. It’s a waste of time. I assure you.