The Big Race Debate!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Racism takes such an effort. Why bother?

It also eats you up, so it's very detrimental.
How would you know? Oh that's right you deeply seethe towards whites all the time... I don't hate any races, last time I'm gonna say it although it probably isn't... You know, I took shit on other boards for making "hot black women" threads so you can colour me racist all you like! My issue is not with race, it's about sticking up for my people who're berated daily by the likes of you and the majority of blacks, pakis and kikes!

Link to me berating white people. I'm white, my kids and husband are white, my siblings are white. Most of my friends are white. A number of people I look up to are white. I don't hate any of them.

You are too stupid to understand it when I post about white people doing atrocious shit. It is only to prove that there are bad people in every race, not because I hate whites, you absolute moron.

I do have a dark-skinned Nicaraguan ex-boyfriend. Maybe that's why you think I hate whites.
When was the last time you called out a nigger? Eh? I'll wait...

Never. Never needed to. What’s your point?
Eh? Are you taking drugs?

No. What’s that supposed to mean?
I asked Lotus that question you answered it and asked what my point was...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can disagree Shamp, but what is it that makes you hate? Looking forward to an answer
I'll say again I don't hate ANY race! Simple as that... I hate the fact it's open season on my race, do I need to say it again?

I’m white too, although I’m real dark at the moment. X wife is white, as are my kids. My GF is white, and a Jew. I like white people, black people, Jews, Arabs, Latinos, etc. Why not?
Like I said I never used to get bothered by anything like that until the treachery towards my own it's that simple...

It's weird. I'm white, as are my entire family, and none of us have experienced this "treachery." I wonder why.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You can disagree Shamp, but what is it that makes you hate? Looking forward to an answer
I'll say again I don't hate ANY race! Simple as that... I hate the fact it's open season on my race, do I need to say it again?

I’m white too, although I’m real dark at the moment. X wife is white, as are my kids. My GF is white, and a Jew. I like white people, black people, Jews, Arabs, Latinos, etc. Why not?
Like I said I never used to get bothered by anything like that until the treachery towards my own it's that simple...

It's weird. I'm white, as are my entire family, and none of us have experienced this "treachery." I wonder why.
You choose what you want to see, that's why! If you were intelligent like you claim you'd be able to accept where people like me are coming from but no, you listen to fake news and think it gospel... FACTO! I'm tired going around in circles as you're far too wooden headed to get my point of view... bye

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You choose what you want to see, that's why! If you were intelligent like you claim you'd be able to accept where people like me are coming from but no, you listen to fake news and think it gospel... FACTO! I'm tired going around in circles as you're far too wooden headed to get my point of view... bye

What are you talking about? Tell me what fake news I listen to. See, you're all up in my case and you literally know nothing about me. Obviously you either can't read, or you don't actually read my posts and yet they get you all churned up anyway. Whatever fake news you listen to, it's not your actual life. Get a grip.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What are you talking about? Tell me what fake news I listen to. See, you're all up in my case and you literally know nothing about me. Obviously you either can't read, or you don't actually read my posts and yet they get you all churned up anyway. Whatever fake news you listen to, it's not your actual life. Get a grip.
Pointless like I said...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How would you know? Oh that's right you deeply seethe towards whites all the time... I don't hate any races, last time I'm gonna say it although it probably isn't... You know, I took shit on other boards for making "hot black women" threads so you can colour me racist all you like! My issue is not with race, it's about sticking up for my people who're berated daily by the likes of you and the majority of blacks, pakis and kikes!

Link to me berating white people. I'm white, my kids and husband are white, my siblings are white. Most of my friends are white. A number of people I look up to are white. I don't hate any of them.

You are too stupid to understand it when I post about white people doing atrocious shit. It is only to prove that there are bad people in every race, not because I hate whites, you absolute moron.

I do have a dark-skinned Nicaraguan ex-boyfriend. Maybe that's why you think I hate whites.

We all already know there are bad people in every race.

When you guys post things showing fucked up white people the tone that comes with it is "see...white people are awful".

Like what you guys often think when things about black people being awful are posted, leftist tend to think that acknowledging black violence is somehow justifying racism that doesnt actually exist.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're part Jewish, a very common trait among woke SJW types.

Do you still identify as a "far left liberal?"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're part Jewish, a very common trait among woke SJW types.

Do you still identify as a "far left liberal?"

I identify as a human being.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Scotland's 0.7% Black population is threatening and oppressing the 96% Whites.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, so we're limited to Scotland? I never knew there are no whites elsewhere...

BTW it's nice of you to pull figures out your ass...
African Caribbean or Black groups made up just over 1% of Scotland's population. This population had grown by 28,000 people since 2001. More than 36,000 people identified as African, Caribbean or Black, split between: about 30,000 people who identified as 'African'

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And I'm sure his life has been changed demonstrably by blacks living in hs region.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Black groups made up just over 1% of Scotland's population.
WoW! One can see how very threatening that must be for you SHAMWOW!.
You'll totally miss the point just to say something negative won't you miss Hollowghey...
Don't worry, SHAMMY!, we know how to take care of these problems here in America.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Most of the wounds appeared to be in Spencer’s back, Jubas said.

“He was shot nine times. We have received that word from both law enforcement and the Venango County coroner,” Jubas said.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Black groups made up just over 1% of Scotland's population.
WoW! One can see how very threatening that must be for you SHAMWOW!.

So quote where anyone said the black population was threatening the white population?

It's either you arent nearly mentally competent enough to understand the issue or what others are saying or you do understand it and you chose to gaslight.

Either way its waste of time trying to talk to people who think like you do because you are painfully one dimensional and convinced you are superior. Your narrow brain cannot grasp anything more layered.

You think you are clever, too. You should be embarrassed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This place has some of the most truly relentless ankle gummers.
. Got to change my socks again for all the pooch slobber.

Right when someone actually addresses your dumb posts and asks you to back something, call them "ankle biters".

Why bother saying stupid shit like that just so you can chuckle like Butthead and say "huh huh ankle biters huhuhuh" when someone predictably asks you to support your own blather?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically Hollowbrain is saying no one should take his posts seriously.

So respond accordingly.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you telling me there's NO difference?
iRr5li1.png

Both vertebrates
Both mammals
Both bipedal
Both primates with vestigial tails
Both binocular, with stereoscopic vision
Both with a developed neocortex
Both capable of manipulating symbols, including language and art
Both capable of making and using tools
Both adapted to their environment, including dermal pigmentation
Both struggling to navigate their baser instincts through culture

I'd say there's no difference... were it not for the fact that the one on the left can dance.

trump-dancing.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you telling me there's NO difference?
iRr5li1.png

Both vertebrates
Both mammals
Both bipedal
Both primates with vestigial tails
Both binocular, with stereoscopic vision
Both with a developed neocortex
Both capable of manipulating symbols, including language and art
Both capable of making and using tools
Both adapted to their environment, including dermal pigmentation
Both struggling to navigate their baser instincts through culture

I'd say there's no difference... were it not for the fact that the one on the left can dance.

trump-dancing.gif

Have you heard about the movement of quality hot black females leaving what they call "blackistan" and landing them some white men?

Because the general population of black men make horrible partners?

Abusive bum gangsta behavior?

It's a huge fucking problem. It is. So much so that black women are choosing to intentionally go outside their race. I dont blame them one single bit.

Shit even AOC and Omar have white men. JS.

I just read about a black man lighting his pregnant female partner on FUCKiNG FIRE.

We need to help them have access to better schools and get resources to poor black communities instead of keeping them poor and using them for votes. We have black women calling themselves the spoils of war and leaving blackistan. We could do better. The women want comfort and safety and are not getting that from black men.

We definately have enough white men to go around and interracail relationships dont bother me a single bit. However.....when black women are intentionally walking away from black men we should look at why. Black men are failing to provide for their women and children.

No amount of blaming systemic racism or sugar coating or ignoring black on black crime will change the fact that black women are starting to reject black men. The racist insults flung at them for doing it change nothing either(calling them bed wenches, victims of internalized racism, et). They are gonna go where they feel loved and protected just like any other woman. They are finding that with white men. We could start trying to better for future generations.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Example

Here is where they refer to Peterson as an alpha. Which he is btw

This is probably worth looking at. This channel isnt the only one. Listen to their complaints and frustrations. It's very valid. She is so fucking right, too.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

Bahahaha black women are even fed up and calling it "blackistan" and saying literally ALL the same shit us "right wing white supremacists" have been saying lol

She calls them apes and nignogs :LOL3:

These women have a brain so you know these are the ones being accused of "internalized racism".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

Bahahaha black women are even fed up and calling it "blackistan" and saying literally ALL the same shit us "right wing white supremacists" have been saying lol

These women have a brain so you know these are the ones being accused of "internalized racism".

Simply put, I want the trash put down. I accepted long ago that I'm "racist" and got to the point IDGAF whatsoever. I'd personally execute 1 million niggers for murder and feel no guilt for it. I'd finish this thought but for you who know me, it isnt necessary and for the others, its a waste of my time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

Simply put, I want the trash put down. I accepted long ago that I'm "racist" and got to the point IDGAF whatsoever. I'd personally execute 1 million niggers for murder and feel no guilt for it. I'd finish this thought but for you who know me, it isnt necessary and for the others, its a waste of my time.

One of those videos was a 3 hour long discussion called "surviving blackistan" that involved several news stories about black men murdering and beating black women.

And then personal stories of abuse black women have endured at the hands of black men.

Really incredibly sad and disturbing shit.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Superior mothers!
vZquHMP.gif
hBk8NHe.jpg

joe1pkn.gif

I've hidden this behind a spoiler because there's too many whingers here these days...