The Biggest School Massacre ever!!!!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
8d7c79a29faa6dc9.png

Was done by our own government. FACT!!!
At least Tim McVey had the smarts to put bullshit into action, what is your major malfunction?
You can't play both sides of the field.
Did you even realize what you typed here, with this statement?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
No one ever accused you of buying to lame conspiracy theories

he has no idea what being killed by your own government even begins to mean...the vast ignorance on the right is astounding
We see. And most are not ok with the FBI assault on this compound. They jumped the gun, as it were.
The "Right" as you say are more compassionate than what happened in Waco. That was a leftist move, if ever there was one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

he has no idea what being killed by your own government even begins to mean...the vast ignorance on the right is astounding
We see. And most are not ok with the FBI assault on this compound. They jumped the gun, as it were.
The "Right" as you say are more compassionate than what happened in Waco. That was a leftist move, if ever there was one.

I don't think of those events as politically motivated. I see them as prototype law enforcement authoritarianism. They shall not be ignored.

giphy.gif

I'm not saying the FBI is right, I'm just saying armed resistance to Federal authorities isn't the smart way to go.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

I don't think of those events as politically motivated. I see them as prototype law enforcement authoritarianism. They shall not be ignored.

giphy.gif
Welp, then you are blind.
Because that's exactly what it was... politically motivated.
Just like everything you see now about MASS shootings.
Politically motivated to tear down the 2nd Amendment. That latest young shooter in Texas, wasn't white... just saying.
Very few are, for that matter.
Inner cities have mass shootings every weekend...
Never does the msm saturate us with those though...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
Politically motivated to tear down the 2nd Amendment. That latest young shooter in Texas, wasn't white... just saying.
Inner cities have mass shootings ever weekend...

I am clear in my analysis. I know the business model for any business: PROFIT
inner city killings aren't random events that happen at Church, cinemas, schools...those make people afraid.

Are you afraid of the mass gang shootings in Chicago, LA or any big city? I'm not. Do I think about the possibility of showing up at a graduation ceremony and some nut being there? Yeah, I do.

And a random event causes fear and terror in a way that a gang shooting in a city dozens, hundreds or thousands of miles away doesn't.

And fear makes people pay attention...clicks, Nielsen ratings...click click...advertising dollars.

Always follow the money. It's that makes this world go round.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
But they are in fact mass shootings, are they not?
White guilt is the name of the game now.
Fuck that.
Niggers kill more niggers and whites, every day. Always have.
Now the border has been open for almost two years thanks to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Joe and his handlers... you think only South Americans are flowing in? Guess again... every North American hating alien is crossing.
Haitians, Somolians, Pakis, Afghans, Sudanies, etc.
Shit stinks. And the left welcomes them with open arms, so long as they don't shit in their front yards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But they are in fact mass shootings, are thwy not?
White guilt is the name of the game now.
Fuck that.
Niggers kill more niggers and whites, every day. Always have.
Now the border has been open for almost two years thanks to "BabyPumperAlert!" Joe and his handlers... you think only South Americans are flowing in? Guess again... every North American hating alien is crossing.
Haitians, Somolians, Pakis, Afghans, Sudanies, etc.
Shit stinks. And the left welcomes them with open arms, so long as they don't shit in their front yards.

That's an interesting response. It was almost a 100% non-sequitur. Is this you under an alt Lokmar?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Did that hurt your feelings, for you too assume I'm someone else rather than to respond?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did that hurt your feelings, for you too assume I'm someone else rather than to respond?

Feelings? LOL, no.

I debate a conservative lawyer on a daily basis about these topics who's sitting about 3 feet away from me at this very moment. We get lively in our debates, but it's reason and rationale...no drama like it is online.

It's argue points back and forth, and forth and back...then out of nowhere...oh, so did we remember to thaw something for dinner tonight? I don't think so, let me go pull something out of the freezer...

Did you remember to buy half-n-half for my coffee? Yeah, there's a new half gallon in the fridge...

That reminds me, I read an article about...

Quick peak into real life with a rational thinker...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I didn't ask for your resume.

A simple yes or no would've worked.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Feelings? LOL, no.

I debate a conservative lawyer on a daily basis about these topics who's sitting about 3 feet away from me at this very moment. We get lively in our debates, but it's reason and rationale...no drama like it is online.

It's argue points back and forth, and forth and back...then out of nowhere...oh, so did we remember to thaw something for dinner tonight? I don't think so, let me go pull something out of the freezer...

Did you remember to buy half-n-half for my coffee? Yeah, there's a new half gallon in the fridge...

I don't think resume means what you think it means.

You sure?
Cause that's fairly wordy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Feelings? LOL, no.

I don't think resume means what you think it means.

You sure?
Cause that's fairly wordy.

Yes, "wordy" could have been an accurate descriptor.

Resume is about one's career. That has nothing to do with mine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Any proof It was politically motivated or just another I wish it was so, assumption?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Any proof It was politically motivated or just another I wish it was so, assumption?
Are you asking me?
It's hard too tell with this tag set up.