Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
8d7c79a29faa6dc9.png

Was done by our own government. FACT!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Law enforcement is extremely hesitant to enter these situations because of how much weaponry they are storing. I don’t blame them for what happened. David Coresh was the epitome beta male top.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Sandy Hook shooting is very, very dubious. The laughing parent talking live on cam after finding out his kid had supposedly been shot was clearly a crisis actor and a terrible one at that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Sandy Hook shooting is very, very dubious. The laughing parent talking live on cam after finding out his kid had supposedly been shot was clearly a crisis actor and a terrible one at that.

Yeah. That's evidence the whole think was fake.

You fucking nitwit.

I have a very good friend from Newtown. It was NOT fake. You people are stupid as fuck.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
8d7c79a29faa6dc9.png

So, do you think Waco makes ALL the other school shootings irrelevent somehow? Why is it that every single time there is a mass shooting, you people bring up some other shit rather than address the actual issue, which is the insane number of mass shootings in the US? Why?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s the most disturbing is that in the 1950s there were one… and it has spiraled into what we have today.

What is causing this?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s the most disturbing is that in the 1950s there were one… and it has spiraled into what we have today.

What is causing this?
Partisan Politics in extremis hasn't helped any,

Is there really no other way around this but to arm everyone?

I was literally walking with my fiancé the other night and was finding myself looking over my shoulder more because how the hell do you predict this. It has made reality hell. I live in one of the safest communities around here. Why do I have to live in fear?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

What is causing this?

I was literally walking with my fiancé the other night and was finding myself looking over my shoulder more because how the hell do you predict this. It has made reality hell. I live in one of the safest communities around here. Why do I have to live in fear?
That's what Colt and Smith & Wesson want, more guns, and then even more guns if that doesn't work. Just in the last couple weeks there have been several shootings at high school graduation events, so I guess all graduating Seniors should get a decent side arm with their Diplomas,

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What is causing this?

That's what Colt and Smith & Wesson want, more guns, and then even more guns if that doesn't work. Just in the last couple weeks there have been several shootings at high school graduation events, so I guess all graduating Seniors should get a decent side arm with their Diplomas,

of course they do… they benefit from the weapons at the heart of these travesties

and they have a chokehold on the GOP and a vicescrip on its balls

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Murdock ....

"If Kyle can get away with I, so can I."

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You fucking nitwit.

I have a very good friend from Newtown. It was NOT fake. You people are stupid as fuck.

Uh huh, so how does an establishment shill like yourself, explain a laughing, smiling parent who has supposedly just lost a kid?

Also LOL@ you for basing your entire judgement on second hand info passed onto you by one of your hysterical liberal friends.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
8d7c79a29faa6dc9.png

So, do you think Waco makes ALL the other school shootings irrelevent somehow? Why is it that every single time there is a mass shooting, you people bring up some other shit rather than address the actual issue, which is the insane number of mass shootings in the US? Why?

Why do you never address the fact that there is strong evidence to support the theory that many of these shootings are false flags orchestrated by the CIA?

The Vegas shooter for instance, there is no way in hell that he was a "lone gunman" like the authorities claim.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
8d7c79a29faa6dc9.png

Why do you never address the fact that there is strong evidence to support the theory that many of these shootings are false flags orchestrated by the CIA?

The Vegas shooter for instance, there is no way in hell that he was a "lone gunman" like the authorities claim.

I am very suspicious of the government's (or corporate masters') participation in false flag evetns. I believe 9/11 was one, but my belief is based on truck loads of evidence. I have seen no such evidence, at all, regarding any of these mass shootings. So, I'm not going to address something like that as "fact" when I have seen no evidence that it is a fact. You are making wild assumptions.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucking nitwit.

Uh huh, so how does an establishment shill like yourself, explain a laughing, smiling parent who has supposedly just lost a kid?

Also LOL@ you for basing your entire judgement on second hand info passed onto you by one of your hysterical liberal friends.

One smiling parent is evidence of nothing at all. Have you never, ever laughed even when you were very, very upset about something? It can and does happen, all the time. I laughed several times at my father's funeral, even though for days I had been crying non-stop.

Please post one bit of evidence supporting your charge that I am an establishment shill. That's fucking priceless.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am very suspicious of the government's (or corporate masters') participation in false flag evetns. I believe 9/11 was one

Well at least we can agree on that. Zionist Jews and neo-Cons in the Bush administration along with Mossad were 100% behind 9/11.

Shame they got away with it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The NRA doesn't really care about what gun owners think. They whip up gun owners on behalf of the firearm industry. That is who they actually lobby for in Washington.

They can never sell too many guns.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am very suspicious of the government's (or corporate masters') participation in false flag evetns. I believe 9/11 was one

Well at least we can agree on that. Zionist Jews and neo-Cons in the Bush administration along with Mossad were 100% behind 9/11.

Shame they got away with it.

OMG. No. Follow the money and you will find who was behind it. Lots of Bushes involved.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is causing this?

It's absolutely horrific.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, @Aryan, clearly you are confused af.

That is NOT the normal behaviour of a man whose kid had supposedly just been murdered.

Video evidence there supporting my assertion and you still argue.... unbelievable.

That is not evidence. Any therapist will tell you that. Very few people go through a tragedy without ever having a moment of stepping away from the grief for a few seconds. You are a numbskull.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, @Aryan, clearly you are confused af.

That is NOT the normal behaviour of a man whose kid had supposedly just been murdered.

Video evidence there supporting my assertion and you still argue.... unbelievable.

That is not evidence. Any therapist will tell you that. Very few people go through a tragedy without ever having a moment of stepping away from the grief for a few seconds. You are a numbskull.

She could have even been reacting in hysteria and was freaking out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

@Murdock ....

I wish the news would stop playing this shit so it entices every loonatic to go out and get a gun… but we also have the right to freedom of press in this country

What a tragic, shitshow nightmare of mental health instability we have become.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Murdock ....

I wish the news would stop playing this shit so it entices every loonatic to go out and get a gun… but we also have the right to freedom of press in this country

What a tragic, shitshow nightmare of mental health instability we have become.

And no genuine attempt to keep guns out of the hands of violent and crazy people.

It's not just mental health Murdy, every country has mental health problems. We have easy access to guns.