Conservatard males are the biggest pussies

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've ever come across in my life.

Whine, cry, moan, run off...

wash, rinse, repeat

I would really hate to lump all Conservative males in that category, just like the all Liberals are for the homosexual education of all children.

In my opinion, it only takes a few bad apples on each side along with propaganda to make it seem so. But, there are definitely some on the Conservative side that you have correctly described.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would really hate to lump all Conservative males in that category, just like the all Liberals are for the homosexual education of all children.

In my opinion, it only takes a few bad apples on each side along with propaganda to make it seem so. But, there are definitely some on the Conservative side that you have correctly described.

That's why I called them "conservatards" vs conservatives and certainly true to the posters at this forum.

Now, in the real world, who is causing the vast majority of politically motivated violence in the US right now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's why I called them "conservatards" vs conservatives and certainly true to the posters at this forum.

Now, in the real world, who is causing the vast majority of politically motivated violence in the US right now?

No, I hear you, but the morons out here will run with that and start whining about Republican bias...oh wait, nevermind they do that already.

In the real world, in my humble opinion, it takes two to tango and I think both sides have a part to play in the drama happening right now.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I hear you, but the morons out here will run with that and start whining about Republican bias...oh wait, nevermind they do that already.

In the real world, in my humble opinion, it takes two to tango and I think both sides have a part to play in the drama happening right now.

January 6th and violent acts like it...the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband, Dr Peter Hotez having anti-vaxx nuts threatening his life and going to his house...the worst of what's happening right now, is coming from one side...all the racist attacks and Karens all over the country...

Sorry, but no dice. However, like reasonable and rational people that we are, we can agree to disagree without crying for months and years on end...unlike the unreasonable and irrational posters that we often see here...

Please, please don't call me a "child abuser"...lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That was a funny one!

All the Leftists on this site support "the homosexual education of all children".

You better back off on that stance, dude. You are going to lose some e-friends...

Hahahahaha!!!

What's funny is that you opened your mouth about a post that I edited and now you're just trying to change the subject.....again.

How stupid can you be? Wait. Don't answer that, DUDE.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's funny is that you opened your mouth about a post that I edited and now you're just trying to change the subject.....again.

How stupid can you be? Wait. Don't answer that, DUDE.

I knew what you meant...he's a stupid pedant sometimes

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
January 6th and violent acts like it...the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband, Dr Peter Hotez having anti-vaxx nuts threatening his life and going to his house...the worst of what's happening right now, is coming from one side...all the racist attacks and Karens all over the country...

Sorry, but no dice. However, like reasonable and rational people that we are, we can agree to disagree without crying for months and years on end...unlike the unreasonable and irrational posters that we often see here...

Please, please don't call me a "child abuser"...lol

I find it really hard to believe that one side isn't playing into another. From previous experience, it takes two sides to make a conflict. I think it's rather naive to think one side is always at fault. Then again, the propaganda machine on both sides is doing a good job.

I've never thought any side was on the side of child abusers, usually I reserve that for those who are already incarcerated.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I find it really hard to believe that one side isn't playing into another. From previous experience, it takes two sides to make a conflict. I think it's rather naive to think one side is always at fault. Then again, the propaganda machine on both sides is doing a good job.

I've never thought any side was on the side of child abusers, usually I reserve that for those who are already incarcerated.

Well, it's only one side that is presently trying to tear down our institutions and turn its back on democracy. Overturn elections, make up fake slate of electors, actually interfere with voting machines (GA).

I agree with that there is no legitimate political party that is in favor of child abuse. That's not a left wing talking point, however...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, it's only one side that is presently trying to tear down our institutions and turn its back on democracy. Overturn elections, make up fake slate of electors, actually interfere with voting machines (GA).

I agree with that there is no legitimate political party that is in favor of child abuse. That's not a left wing talking point, however...

One side is for a smaller government and the other wants to expand it. I just think that both sides are to blame.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One side is for a smaller government and the other wants to expand it. I just think that both sides are to blame.

Okay. Our country is on the brink and doing the "both sides have good and bad people", derp, of course...is doing little to help this country from tearing itself up.

Until Trumpian conservatism, things hadn't been this bad since the 1960's...I would argue that things are worse now. At least then people were battling race issues and an unpopular war.

People are now fighting for nonsense cultural issues that are used as wedges...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Flynn gave an example of bad conservatives and an example of bad liberals....

Anyone trying to spin that some other way is just not ready to face facts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay. Our country is on the brink and doing the "both sides have good and bad people", derp, of course...is doing little to help this country from tearing itself up.

Until Trumpian conservatism, things hadn't been this bad since the 1960's...I would argue that things are worse now. At least then people were battling race issues and an unpopular war.

People are now fighting for nonsense cultural issues that are used as wedges...

Well, what do you expect? There are groups advocating for children to change/identify their genders at ages 10+. I mean with all these groups, there's bound to be opposing groups. With 10,000+ different groups advocating and opposing each other, there's bound to be discord.

Everyone has been saying our country is on the brink of (Insert claim here) for how many years? Nostradamus was saying that back when? Truth of the matter, when you have the population growth the countries have had in the last 25 or so years, everyone becomes a soothsayer.

Things haven't changed with Trump. It's just now we have more ways to communicate. If the 60's and 50's had the means of social media and digital outlets we have, it would have been the same back then, that generation just didn't have the technology to communicate like we have today.

Yes, I agree with you that these groups are nonsense on both sides, but people on both sides but into the bullshit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah, @Flynn was talking about you...using you as an example of a liberal who supports bad policies.

Hahaha!!!!

If I was directing it Lily, I would have said so, genius. I don't lump an individual into a group just because they agree with a particular political party. There is no cookie cutter persona.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, what do you expect? There are groups advocating for children to change/identify their genders at ages 10+. I mean with all these groups, there's bound to be opposing groups. With 10,000+ different groups advocating and opposing each other, there's bound to be discord.

Everyone has been saying our country is on the brink of (Insert claim here) for how many years? Nostradamus was saying that back when? Truth of the matter, when you have the population growth the countries have had in the last 25 or so years, everyone becomes a soothsayer.

Things haven't changed with Trump. It's just now we have more ways to communicate. If the 60's and 50's had the means of social media and digital outlets we have, it would have been the same back then, that ge elation just didn't have the technology to communicate like we have today.

Yes,I agree with you that these groups are nonsense on both sides, but people on both sides but into the bullshit.

Yes, there are a tiny minority of people that support gender transition. There are also tiny minorities that are Neo-Nazis.

Oh, I think being given permission to be openly racist, bigoted, homophobic and transphobic is a return to the past.

Only extremists on both sides support Russia for example...you have to be fucking stupid not to see that the Russians want their empire. They have for hundreds of years...but the extreme right and left blame the US for the war in Ukraine...not the Russians for first annexing Crimea and then going after the rest of the Ukraine a couple years ago.

And the fact that media is a mess is a policy that I believe is derived from Reagan doing away with the Fairness Doctrine. We've been on a race to the bottom with media since then.

Yeah, when half the country still wants Trump in office, don't be surprised by how bad things will get.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn you utter retard, @Lily has lumped herself into that group!!!

And you criticized that group.

Hahahaha!!!!

So the fuck what?

Unlike you, I don't judge a person by their political affiliation. I can like that person and respect their beliefs while having civilized discourse with them.

Fun fact, dipshit. Lily has known for a while now that I'm a moderate Conservative and that never stopped her from treating me like a human.

Get bent you fucking boring twat.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My point was both sides have bad apples. You're just trying to gaslight and failing miserably at it.

I don't think you mean to say that all liberals are attempting to sexualize children about homosexuality.

Would it be better if a four year old saw a heterosexual couple in leather with either one wearing a gimp mask? Would that be better for children?

I mean, if we're going to sexualize and fetishize children, at least do it with heterosexuals, right Conservatards?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't think you mean to say that all liberals are attempting to sexualize children about homophobia.

Would it be better if a four year old saw a heterosexual couple in leather with either one wearing a gimp mask? Would that be better for children?

I mean, if we're going to sexualize and fetishize children, at least do it with heterosexuals, right Conservatards?

No. I didn't mean ALL LIBERALS were attempting to indoctrinate young kids into homosexuality. Not at all, that would be clearly ignorant on my part and rather small minded.

With what's on TV, they probably have seen that 100 fold on Cinemax, HBO, Showtime, etc. I'd rather them watch that than watch violent movies and go shoot up a school to be honest, but both are equally bad and I'd rather have none of that happen. I cannot control the parenting and all I can do is make sure I educate my children the best I can.

I think there's no definite answer to the last part of your statement. Like I said, all I can do is worry about my household and not try to change whatever is happening out there today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, bad apples like "Liberals for the homosexual education of all children"

i.e. @Lily @Admin. @Seamajor

Hahahahaha!!!!

I am not for the sexual education of any child that is 4 years old. Interesting fact, just this weekend my 8 year old grandson wanted to know when he was going to have a baby in his belly.

His mom was here and explained that only girls can have babies in their bellies. He just had never been curious before. There's no need to address anything about sex if the child doesn't ask questions in our family's opinion.

However, I don't believe that it's my place to tell other families what they can and cannot address within their home.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I didn't mean ALL LIBERALS were attempting to indoctrinate young kids into homosexuality. Not at all, that would be clearly ignorant on my part and rather small minded.

With what's on TV, they probably have seen that 100 fold on Cinemax, HBO, Showtime, etc. I'd rather them watch that than watch violent movies and go shoot up a school to be honest but both are equally bad and I'd rather have none of that happen. But I cannot control the parenting and all I can do is make sure I educate my children the best I can.

I think there's no definite answer to the last part of your statement. Like I said, all I can do is worry about my household and not try to change whatever is happening out there today.

I agree with you 100% on this post.

I don't agree with the rampant sexuality on television and we monitor the things the child in our family watches, including violence. They only get to be children for a short time, let them enjoy it as innocently as possible.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I agree with you 100% on this post.

I don't agree with the rampant sexuality on television and we monitor the things the child in our family watches, including violence. They only get to be children for a short time, let them enjoy it as innocently as possible.

I too do not agree with the sexual nature of tv. Also, the whole open Satanism really bothers me. I come from a Lutheran background and what I saw on the last Super Bowl halftime show was.....just.....incredible. Openly giving thanks to the devil? I don't want to sound like a member of The Christian Coalition, but that was too much. I know I cannot change things like that in our society, but I will censor that kind of thing in my household, until my kids are adults and then they can choose which side they are on.

I've had to lock most of the premium channels and some of the mainstream channels because of the rampant homosexuality themed programs. I don't care if people think I'm crazy but I cannot, will not allow my children to watch those shows until they understand what they are watching and laughing at.

Edit: Yes, The Christian Coalition is a part of the Conservative party, and I agree with their overall mission statement, but I cannot agree with their methods and extremist views. They're no different from ISIS in that regard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I too do not agree with the sexual nature of tv. Also, the whole open Satanism really bothers me. I come from a Lutheran background and what I saw on the last Super Bowl halftime show was.....just.....incredible. Openly giving thanks to the devil? I don't want to sound like a member of The Christian Coalition, but that was too much. I know I cannot change things like that in our society, but I will censor that kind of thing in my household, until my kids are adults and then they can choose which side they are on.

I've had to lock most of the premium channels and some of the mainstream channels because of the rampant homosexuality themed programs. I don't care if people think I'm crazy but I cannot, will not allow my children to watch those shows until they understand what they are watching and laughing at.

I don't think I recall the SB half-time show to be honest. Adult tv programming is not for kids, period.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't think I recall the SB half-time show to be honest. Adult tv programming is not for kids, period.

I agree, though I would have thought that a sporting event shouldn't have political or religious themed halftime shows. Boy was I wrong. Should have gotten a clue with the whole Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson fiasco.

Last edited: