Study finds 56% of liberal females suffer from a mental disorder

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When we were back at SG fat lily would demand to have her account deleted at least once a week.

They cant even have a rational and respectful conversation with their own countrymen. It's just hate, manipulation and blatant stupidity.

Not shocked a whole "party" of priviledged narcissis has mental illness. These people are always angry and depressed. Always focused on themselves. Using others as objects to serve their narratives.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When we were back at SG fat lily would demand to have her account deleted at least once a week.

They cant even have a rational and respectful conversation with their own countrymen. It's just hate, manipulation and blatant stupidity.

Not shocked a whole "party" of priviledged narcissis has mental illness. These people are always angry and depressed. Always focused on themselves. Using others as objects to serve their narratives.

Jesus Christ, Dove. You just keep on and keep on with this blatant partisan hackery. If your troll is to make people think you're a hack, well, job well done!!!!!

Honey, what is your narrative? Seems to me like even you must be aware that you use others as objects to serve your narrative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ, Dove. You just keep on and keep on with this blatant partisan hackery. If your troll is to make people think you're a hack, well, job well done!!!!!

Honey, what is your narrative? Seems to me like even you must be aware that you use others as objects to serve your narrative.

I'm quite certain you call everyone a partisan hack who doesnt agree with your politcs, Lotus.

You understand quoting someone to say just "bullshit" or calling them a hack or calling them crazy isnt a conversation?

You cant even admit you were wrong about Kyle and that you were wrong saying the girl who was raped in school wasnt true. You show no upset over communities being destroyed.

You are kinda one of the biggest partisan hacks here.

Who do I use for political reasons? You guys claimed every marginalized group to fake care about. You guys ever gonna come out of your pocket and time to go help clean up all that riot damage? Or just keep raising millions for some partisan "org" that uses it to do things like spend 5 million bailing the terrorist who drove into a parade and murdered a child? That's what leftwing "charity" does. Nothing whatsoever for the people they use to get votes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm quite certain you call everyone a partisan hack who doesnt agree with your politcs, Lotus.

You understand quoting someone to say just "bullshit" or calling them a hack or calling them crazy isnt a conversation?

You cant even admit you were wrong about Kyle and that you were wrong saying the girl who was raped in school wasnt true. You show no upset over communities being destroyed.

But, Dove, you post the same screed over and over and over and over and all you ever ever say is that everything on earth is the fault of hateful liberals. It's an intolerable narrative you've got going on there. I mean just the other day you accused liberals of claiming conservatives who want the US to be self sufficient are Nazis. That is nothing but a lie. I believe 100% in bringing manufacturing back to the US and I have for years. I never called anyone a Nazi for believing in that, and neither did any liberal I have ever known. You just make this shit up as you go along. Try to be more objective and factual every now and then.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who do I use for political reasons? You guys claimed every marginalized group to fake care about. You guys ever gonna come out of your pocket and time to go help clean up all that riot damage? Or just keep raising millions for some partisan "org" that uses it to do things like spend 5 million bailing the terrorist who drove into a parade and murdered a child? That's what leftwing "charity" does. Nothing whatsoever for the people they use to get votes.

I don't think I'm wrong about Kyle, so why should I say I am. And I never said a girl wasn't raped. What are you talking about? I said you were going on and on about one incident as if it happens everywhere all the time. Girls can get raped at school with or without any transgenders in the bathroom. And what do mean about showing no upset about communities being destroyed? What are you talking about? The riots? I have said repeatedly that I do not believe in that shit. What else do you want from me?

The problem with you is you believe what you want to believe about other people, like me, and you completely ignore what they actually believe.