LBJ Commissioned The Kerner Commission to Study why African Americans are Angry

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey guise - Asteroids might racists

especially when you announce that police in blue states use pictures of black people for target practice

hahahahahaha -stepped in it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if the Kerner Commission report addressed the extensive practice of brutalizing blacks?
I should go read an executive summary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why they do that to black people in lib states?
Trayvon Martin was murdered in a Blue State?

How about the black man shot 60 times? Is Ohio a Blue State?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That was an interesting story among all th emany mass shootings of the last few days, 8 cops shooting at an unarmed man who knows how many times, but he was hit by at least SIXTY Bullets, 60, Six Oh.

White Lives Matter!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile, as lily pointed out, in blue states, the cops are using pictures of black people as target practice

that's just awful

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if the Kerner Commission report addressed the extensive practice of brutalizing blacks?
I should go read an executive summary.
It's resonance to today, is astounding. LBJ Commissioned it, but when he read the report, he felt it would steal the sunshine from his just signed Civil Rights Act.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just checked my notes and guess what guise?

MI is a blue state -STILL

lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, the second paragraph in the article:

"Bad policing practices, a flawed justice system,
unscrupulous consumer credit practices, poor or inadequate housing, high unemployment, voter suppression, and other culturally embedded forms of racial discrimination all converged to propel violent upheaval on the streets of African-American neighborhoods in American cities, north and south, east and west. And as black unrest arose, inadequately trained police officers and National Guard troops entered affected neighborhoods, often worsening the violence."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
meanwhile, as lily pointed out, in blue states, the cops are using pictures of black people as target practice

that's just awful
Red state, Blue States, it is all America, you complete fucking midget moron..

Yet the police departments across the country vote RED. Only a knuckle dragging moron would pretend that cops are LIBS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahahaha

that moment when Lily thinks she's just posted that "gotcha" post and then some asshole points out it's a blue state

and her and her pet monkey start to freak out

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

that's just awful
Oh ... now it's all America

lmao

But let something like that come out about florida :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
You are exactly what one of the reports main conclusions said over 50 years ago, American is evolving into 2 "Societies"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

that's just awful

Yet the police departments across the country vote RED. Only a knuckle dragging moron would pretend that cops are LIBS.
Yet, in MI - as YOU pointed out police are using pictures of black people as target practice

lolz -- YOu and MI gotz the blues :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The two of them, they're dancing in sync right now -lmao

MI is still a blue state

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.

Look at what I found: Apparently Michigan is up there of racist places in the US.

racism.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

that's just awful

There's a scene in one of Tom Cruise's Reacher Movies, where the chick in the movie is bailing him out of jail, the author of the books is doing a cameo as the jailer booking tom out of jail, Tom gives a short speech about cops including the line, "And cops don't vote Democrat" the Author Lee Child playing the cops shrugs his shoulders like "Hey waddya gonna do?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Today hasn't been a good day for poor little admong

first, it's AMerica's birthday and that really makes his pussy itch

then, details emerged of the Illinois shooter and it's obvious it's some fellow soy squad antifa dipshit

and now Poark goes and admits that police in blue states use black people as target practice

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

then, details emerged of the Illinois shooter and it's obvious it's some fellow soy squad antifa dipshit

and now Poark goes and admits that police in blue states use black people as target practice

Is this the day you decided to try and quit sniffing glue?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is this the day you decided to try and quit sniffing glue?
so why do cops in blue states use black people as target practice?

splain, sissy, splain

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
avoid blue states if you're black

they're trained to shoot black people there

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
INTRODUCTION

The summer of 1967 again brought racial disorders to American cities, and with them shock, fear and bewilderment to the nation.

The worst came during a two-week period in July, first in Newark and then in Detroit. Each set off a chain reaction in neighboring communities.

On July 28, 1967, the President of the United States established this Commission and directed us to answer three basic questions:

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?
  3. What can be done to prevent it from happening again?
To respond to these questions, we have undertaken a broad range of studies and investigations. We have visited the riot cities; we have heard many witnesses; we have sought the counsel of experts across the country.

This is our basic conclusion: Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white--separate and unequal.

Conclusion: if you don't talk about systemic racism, it never happened.

I didn't read any of that because A) I already know it all and B) it's just Admin stroking his weird "anti-racist" white-hate fetish again. I'm not quite sure what this fetish is all about, but it seems to involve an immense amount of shame.

It's probably a gay thing.

As for why niggers are angry, I guess I'd be angry too if I knew one of my ancestors was such a coward he decided to live on his knees as a slave rather than fighting and dying on his feet free.

But I'm not a nigger, so I don't know

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
INTRODUCTION

The summer of 1967 again brought racial disorders to American cities, and with them shock, fear and bewilderment to the nation.

The worst came during a two-week period in July, first in Newark and then in Detroit. Each set off a chain reaction in neighboring communities.

On July 28, 1967, the President of the United States established this Commission and directed us to answer three basic questions:

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?
To respond to these questions, we have undertaken a broad range of studies and investigations. We have visited the riot cities; we have heard many witnesses; we have sought the counsel of experts across the country.

This is our basic conclusion: Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white--separate and unequal.

I didn't read any of that because A) I already know it all and B) it's just Admin stroking his weird "anti-racist" white-hate fetish again. I'm not quite sure what this fetish is all about, but it seems to involve an immense amount of shame.

As for why niggers are angry, I guess I'd be angry too if I knew one of my ancestors was such a coward he decided to live on his knees as a slave rather than fighting and dying on his feet free.

STFU, you don't know any of that you ignorant fuckstain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
INTRODUCTION

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?

you seem a bit upset, princess

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
INTRODUCTION

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?

You seem a bit retarded Guido

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
INTRODUCTION

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?

You seem a bit retarded Guido
You be extra mad nows lolz