LBJ Commissioned The Kerner Commission to Study why African Americans are Angry

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
INTRODUCTION

The summer of 1967 again brought racial disorders to American cities, and with them shock, fear and bewilderment to the nation.

The worst came during a two-week period in July, first in Newark and then in Detroit. Each set off a chain reaction in neighboring communities.

On July 28, 1967, the President of the United States established this Commission and directed us to answer three basic questions:

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?
  3. What can be done to prevent it from happening again?
To respond to these questions, we have undertaken a broad range of studies and investigations. We have visited the riot cities; we have heard many witnesses; we have sought the counsel of experts across the country.

This is our basic conclusion: Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white--separate and unequal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Conclusion: if you don't talk about systemic racism, it never happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
INTRODUCTION

The summer of 1967 again brought racial disorders to American cities, and with them shock, fear and bewilderment to the nation.

The worst came during a two-week period in July, first in Newark and then in Detroit. Each set off a chain reaction in neighboring communities.

On July 28, 1967, the President of the United States established this Commission and directed us to answer three basic questions:

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?
  3. What can be done to prevent it from happening again?
To respond to these questions, we have undertaken a broad range of studies and investigations. We have visited the riot cities; we have heard many witnesses; we have sought the counsel of experts across the country.

This is our basic conclusion: Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white--separate and unequal.

Conclusion: if you don't talk about systemic racism, it never happened.

Good topic.

Meanwhile in MI, cops are using images of black people for target practice/training. Isn't that grand? I think it's the bestest idea ever!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how conveniently the city was never posted?

lolz -- lib state

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's horrible those Lib states are doing that.

It's not a state. It's one police department.
In a lib state

Yes. The State doesn't run local police departments. The city does.
Blue state - blue governor

Fish stinks at the head

no way around that

libs
Who is this Republican Rick Snyder former Governor on trial for manslaughter in Flint Michigan, then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In a lib state

Fish stinks at the head

no way around that

libs

Police Officers Association of Michigan endorses Trump's re-election

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In a lib state

Fish stinks at the head

no way around that

libs
Who is this Republican Rick Snyder former Governor on trial for manslaughter in Flint Michigan, then?
shill better

lib state -- lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In a lib state

Fish stinks at the head

no way around that

libs

Police Officers Association of Michigan endorses Trump's re-election

Good try

lib state -- hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In a lib state
If I was wrong as often as you are, not sure I could show my face.....I guess trumptards have no shame.

So, on a side note, how does the separation of the libs & cons work now that there are split subs?
Who the Effity Eff knows? it just appears Stubby Wubby is doing his unlevel headed best to burn down one more Forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cops in Michigan are Trumpsters:

"The men and women of the Police Officers Association of Michigan are proud to endorse the re-election of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States. Unlike most elections, where political opponents share many opinions and goals, this presidential election presents two very different candidates. President Trump restored the sharing of surplus military equipment and tools to our members. This has saved lives. His opponent currently, and while vice president, opposed this. President Trump has announced that he would veto HB7120 which would limit qualified immunity for police officers. His opponent supports this bill. President Trump opposes any form of “defunding” or “re-imaging” police. His opponent has made this his goal. President Trump considers the United States an “exceptional country” while his opponent promises to “transform” the country.

President Trump never fails to recognize our homeland’s security personnel at home and abroad. He supports the police while the previous administration preferred to insult them or to find them guilty without due process. Our officers are under attack and are being told to “stand down.” At a time when civic leaders are choosing to tolerate televised felonies because a group of people is “offended,” we need real leadership. The Police Officers Association of Michigan and its members support the re-election of President Trump. "

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In a lib state
If I was wrong as often as you are, not sure I could show my face.....I guess trumptards have no shame.

So, on a side note, how does the separation of the libs & cons work now that there are split subs?
Who the Effity Eff knows? it just appears Stubby Wubby is doing his unlevel headed best to burn down one more Forum.

He should be ignored like the petulant child that he is...but no one listens to me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
now it's the officers association and not the city?

lib state -- lolz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In a lib state

He should be ignored like the petulant child that he is...but no one listens to me.
It was at my Neighbors daughters Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheeses, when I became addicted to playing whack-a-mole.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically, in blue states, libs use pictures of black people as target practice for their police officers

that's horrible

don't see that type of shit in police stations in florida

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice when you hold these people to their own statements they freak out and change the subject?

lolz -- so easy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In a lib state

It was at my Neighbors daughters Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheeses, when I became addicted to playing whack-a-mole.

I never got into that game. It's stupid.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
why they do that to black people in lib states?
Trayvon Martin was murdered in a Blue State?

How about the black man shot 60 times? Is Ohio a Blue State?

That was an interesting story among all th emany mass shootings of the last few days, 8 cops shooting at an unarmed man who knows how many times, but he was hit by at least SIXTY Bullets, 60, Six Oh.