LBJ Commissioned The Kerner Commission to Study why African Americans are Angry

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
INTRODUCTION

The summer of 1967 again brought racial disorders to American cities, and with them shock, fear and bewilderment to the nation.

The worst came during a two-week period in July, first in Newark and then in Detroit. Each set off a chain reaction in neighboring communities.

On July 28, 1967, the President of the United States established this Commission and directed us to answer three basic questions:

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?
  3. What can be done to prevent it from happening again?
To respond to these questions, we have undertaken a broad range of studies and investigations. We have visited the riot cities; we have heard many witnesses; we have sought the counsel of experts across the country.

This is our basic conclusion: Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white--separate and unequal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Conclusion: if you don't talk about systemic racism, it never happened.

I didn't read any of that because A) I already know it all and B) it's just Admin stroking his weird "anti-racist" white-hate fetish again. I'm not quite sure what this fetish is all about, but it seems to involve an immense amount of shame.

It's probably a gay thing.

As for why niggers are angry, I guess I'd be angry too if I knew one of my ancestors was such a coward he decided to live on his knees as a slave rather than fighting and dying on his feet free.

But I'm not a nigger, so I don't know
STFU, you don't know any of that you ignorant fuckstain.

Of course I do, lil Admin. The immensity of my magnificent brainular thingie contains every iota of data that I have ever read, seen, heard, smelt or felt. I understand that inferior humans such as you do not have the ability to mine this data base as I do, but I distinctly remember reading voluminous texts regarding this Kerner Kommission and it all boils down to pandering to black Americans to keep them firmly voting for Democrat scum.

Period.

The real racism is coming from you "anti-racist" Lefturds who think so little of black folks.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
60 responses, and I'll bet 99% of the respondents didn't read a word of the report....

The moral of the story, this is why you are known as trumptards.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
INTRODUCTION

The summer of 1967 again brought racial disorders to American cities, and with them shock, fear and bewilderment to the nation.

The worst came during a two-week period in July, first in Newark and then in Detroit. Each set off a chain reaction in neighboring communities.

On July 28, 1967, the President of the United States established this Commission and directed us to answer three basic questions:

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?
To respond to these questions, we have undertaken a broad range of studies and investigations. We have visited the riot cities; we have heard many witnesses; we have sought the counsel of experts across the country.

This is our basic conclusion: Our nation is moving toward two societies, one black, one white--separate and unequal.

I didn't read any of that because A) I already know it all and B) it's just Admin stroking his weird "anti-racist" white-hate fetish again. I'm not quite sure what this fetish is all about, but it seems to involve an immense amount of shame.

As for why niggers are angry, I guess I'd be angry too if I knew one of my ancestors was such a coward he decided to live on his knees as a slave rather than fighting and dying on his feet free.

Of course I do, lil Admin. The immensity of my magnificent brainular thingie contains every iota of data that I have ever read, seen, heard, smelt or felt. I understand that inferior humans such as you do not have the ability to mine this data base as I do, but I distinctly remember reading voluminous texts regarding this Kerner Kommission and it all boils down to pandering to black Americans to keep them firmly voting for Democrat scum.

Period.

The real racism is coming from you "anti-racist" Lefturds who think so little of black folks.
Same some of that bullshit for breakfast, Bad Bad Leroy Brown.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
INTRODUCTION

1. What happened?
  2. Why did it happen?

Period.

Same some of that bullshit for breakfast, Bad Bad Leroy Brown.

I'll still know more about your 50-year-old rehashed talking points tomorrow than the people who write your talking points will likely ever know about what they tell you to talk about.