Stanford study finds masks are effective

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one really opposes MASKS. They oppose the government mandating them.

I passionately oppose masks on children at school for obvious reasons. Kids shouldnt have to have the burden and be put at a higher risk.

@Breakfall they have made it political so....yeah they get real dumb about it. No nuance exists. Wear the cloth Petri dish or you'll be vented!! Put the cloth Petri dish on your small kid and let them get sick or you want them to get sick!

They've gone nuts with control and trashing others.
They just keep on rehashing this utter tripe over and over again. Fuuuuuck. It’s mind_numbing!

images

Facts are worth repeating.
We don’t require another ignorant leftard in our midst. Grow some...

You want a right wing circle jerk? Who shoots you with the best jizz? Can I have three guesses?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I passionately oppose masks on children at school for obvious reasons. Kids shouldnt have to have the burden and be put at a higher risk.

@Breakfall they have made it political so....yeah they get real dumb about it. No nuance exists. Wear the cloth Petri dish or you'll be vented!! Put the cloth Petri dish on your small kid and let them get sick or you want them to get sick!

They just keep on rehashing this utter tripe over and over again. Fuuuuuck. It’s mind_numbing!

images

You want a right wing circle jerk? Who shoots you with the best jizz? Can I have three guesses?
I want the truth!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I want the truth!

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What the fuck is this thread here for? Fucking shut up!

Uhm, no.
We’re wearing fucking masks. Who gives a fuck if some studies show a marginal positive. Fact remains is that we’re dealing with pathogens. You people are dumber than a box of hammers ffs!

You don't have to care nor do you have to wear a mask. You don't have to melt down either. Can you ever have a neutral reaction to anything? Do you always have to be at a boiling point?
Your idea of a meltdown is extraordinary different to mine. You’re on Bastard Factory doll.

Anytime someone starts besting her in a discussion or even a flame exchange, she starts claiming her opponent is having a "meltdown".

It never fails. It's how she yells "mercy". 90 percent of the time it's actually her losing her shit and shes projecting. She will drop the topic and start calling people stupid dummies and telling you what your emotional state it.

Its always the same cycle lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uhm, no.
We’re wearing fucking masks. Who gives a fuck if some studies show a marginal positive. Fact remains is that we’re dealing with pathogens. You people are dumber than a box of hammers ffs!

You don't have to care nor do you have to wear a mask. You don't have to melt down either. Can you ever have a neutral reaction to anything? Do you always have to be at a boiling point?
Your idea of a meltdown is extraordinary different to mine. You’re on Bastard Factory doll.

Anytime someone starts besting her in a discussion or even a flame exchange, she starts claiming her opponent is having a "meltdown".

It never fails. It's how yells "mercy". 90 percent of the time it's actually her losing her shit and shes projecting. She will drop the topic and start calling people stupid dummies and telling you what your emotional state it.

Mercy? I have an actual study that refutes what you morons have been saying for over a year now. I don't need mercy. I have science on my side.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Uhm, no.

It never fails. It's how yells "mercy". 90 percent of the time it's actually her losing her shit and shes projecting. She will drop the topic and start calling people stupid dummies and telling you what your emotional state it.

Mercy? I have an actual study that refutes what you morons have been saying for over a year now. I don't need mercy. I have science on my side.

Here is another way of writing your study...

you have a 89% chance of catching covid wearing a mask and if you are over 60 you have a 66% chance of catching covid wearing a mask....

get it now Einstein?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The new idea now is wear the mask INDOORS not outdoors.... like sitting outside a cafeteria, not inside.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A week ago, I asked why I smell fuel when filling up with my mask on at the servo. Now this was kinda cute, Lily piped up saying that was because fuel molecules are larger??? Straight out of the mouth of babes scenario, bless her cotton socks.
:LOL3:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
11% is a pathetic resullt... and 35% for the 60s is only marginaly better.
I agree zero protection against death is better than 11%!!!!

Real bad logic here. The vast majority of Covid infections do not even require hospitalization.

This whole "mask or death!!" reasoning is a false dichotomy.

You only pay attention to the deaths or illness of those who opposed mandates. Then you got ALL those infections and deaths of people who openly said "I was so cautious. I always wore my mask".

Stats mean fuck all when you did everything the state said, but you mindlessly adjusted your mask in a store and transferred Covid right onto the part of your mask by your mucus membranes or had a false sense of security and got too close to an infected person. Or rubbed Covid in your eyes.

Handwashing is the best way to mitigate spread of....everything.
LOL 600,000 dead Americans disagree with your magical thinking.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Real bad logic here. The vast majority of Covid infections do not even require hospitalization.

You only pay attention to the deaths or illness of those who opposed mandates. Then you got ALL those infections and deaths of people who openly said "I was so cautious. I always wore my mask".

Stats mean fuck all when you did everything the state said, but you mindlessly adjusted your mask in a store and transferred Covid right onto the part of your mask by your mucus membranes or had a false sense of security and got too close to an infected person. Or rubbed Covid in your eyes.

Fuck...you have no class sunshine!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Whilst a mask is marginally effective against bacteria, it does absolutely shit against tiny viral pathogens if you get the drift! Fact!
So 99% of the scientists around the world are just scheming to make the whole whole world slightly inconvenienced? (Seriously?)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck...you have no class sunshine!
Watcha drinking' Bruce?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The mask may help against speech spittle and sneezing by slightly diminishing the trajectory. But a mask by no means contains the virus. Now...cloth masks, which I use to prevent a fine here in Australia doesn’t do jack! Please note that the following diagram is just a distorted guide:

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Uhm, no.

They are fucking dumb but I didn't want to be impolite.

I really appreciate that we can disagree on something major, and we are capable of doing so and even criticizing eachothers logic when we see an error or misunderstand what the other is saying.. without devolving into a shit show of personal attacks and idiotic angry name calling.

How many wore masks?

No, Admin. I dont think they would. However....they probably dont want to be used as partisan props.

I personally had Covid, and I always wore a mask. The right kind, the right way. Because I'm actually trained in the use of ppe.

Again this shouldnt be about politics. Leftists fuck up everything making it political.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whilst a mask is marginally effective against bacteria, it does absolutely shit against tiny viral pathogens if you get the drift! Fact!
So 99% of the scientists around the world are just scheming to make the whole whole world slightly inconvenienced? (Seriously?)

No.... they do not want INFECTED people to put their spittal over surfaces however while that is true, it stops spittal, masks do not filtered the virus in the air. There are a few ways you can catch the virus. It's really insidious.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Uhm, no.

They are fucking dumb but I didn't want to be impolite.

I really appreciate that we can disagree on something major, and we are capable of doing so and even criticizing eachothers logic when we see an error or misunderstand what the other is saying.. without devolving into a shit show of personal attacks and idiotic angry name calling.

How many wore masks?

No, Admin. I dont think they would. However....they probably dont want to be used as partisan props.

I personally had Covid, and I always wore a mask. The right kind, the right way. Because I'm actually trained in the use of ppe.

Again this shouldnt be about politics. Leftists fuck up everything making it political.
The N95 mask that seems the best, needs to be discarded and replaced every time one comes into close proximity to another person. Every time. No mask can ever be used twice...ever...never...ever!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you can smell the gas out yo ass,
the covid gonna pass!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Now this is a comparative diagram of the molecular size difference between bacteria and viral pathogens:

images
And bacteria is invisible to the naked eye. The parvovirus is a shocker.
Absolutely. The funny thing is that most government officials that we see wearing cloth masks, may as well be wearing nothing at all. This is how stupid our “rulers” of state really are! It’s fucking scary really.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I stayed up all night and now I need to sleep.. I keep making mistakes, typos and leaving words out.... if I don't take sleeping tablets I can't sleep. Insomnia is tough.