Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Peaches needs to wear a mask no matter what tho

for other reasons of course

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"The researchers analyzed a population of almost 350,000 people from 600 villages in rural Bangladesh over the period of November 2020 to April 2021. Their findings, which were released Wednesday, found that those who lived in villages where surgical masks were being promoted were 11% less likely than those in control villages to become infected with COVID-19.
And in people over the age of 60, the impact increased to nearly 35%, the report found.

“What I really would like people to take away from this is to see that we have very rigorous and systematic evidence that masks are effective,” said Ashley Styczynski, a lead author on the study and an infectious disease fellow at Stanford. She added: “I think there were many people who have remained doubtful because of the lack of a randomized control trial around this type of question.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I do not even begin to understand how anyone can believe masks do not have an impact. It's a very simple kind of logic.

The studies show masks do have a slight impact by blocking droplet spray. They do not really protect uninfected people from getting infected and the benefit is almost exclusively with infected people and droplet spray. That said, if you are on a bus or train longer that 15 minutes you probably will still get exposed mask or no. That is to say masks are 90% ineffective and only 10% effective according to studies which I have repeatedly linked. It is also very time dependent.

N95 masks are much, much more effective but they need to be changed every 20 minutes or less and may never be reused.
I wonder what happens to the virus' when the droplets dry out...... LOL!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wearing a mask is fucking gay and pointless.

It's sooooooooooooo gay to not want to kill someone else.
Then stay home, tramp....cause that mask dont do shit!

Stanford says otherwise. I know you crush on your son-in-law, but I bet he didn't go to Stanford.
You fukin moron, you do know I posted a report from an Ivy League Institution just about a month ago saying the opposite? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wearing a mask is fucking gay and pointless.

It's sooooooooooooo gay to not want to kill someone else.
Then stay home, tramp....cause that mask dont do shit!

Stanford says otherwise. I know you crush on your son-in-law, but I bet he didn't go to Stanford.
You fukin moron, you do know I posted a report from an Ivy League Institution just about a month ago saying the opposite? PWN3D!

I don't care. This is the newest data done on a huge number of individuals.

Your son-in-law didn't go to an Ivy League did he?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF does that matter, stupid ass? The fukin box says they arent for virus'. You telling me Ivy League trumps physics and math? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How much evidence does one have to shove down the throats of you fuckwits before you get a grip on reality?

There have also been a wealth of
on masks and COVID-19. These studies analyze the effect that specific localized public health measures have on coronavirus case rates after they’re implemented. These papers have
found that mask mandates cause sharp declines in coronavirus case rates.

Finally, scientists have studied the
of
in laboratory settings and found that masks are effective at stopping them from dispersing into the air, suggesting that they also function that way in real-world settings.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Keep dodging...

If a face mask box says that they are not to be used for aerosols, and you disregard it... why should anybody listen to you about these experimental jabs when the literature accompanying them in their cartons are blank?

Drongo!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How much evidence does one have to shove down the throats of you fuckwits before you get a grip on reality?

There have also been a wealth of
on masks and COVID-19. These studies analyze the effect that specific localized public health measures have on coronavirus case rates after they’re implemented. These papers have

Finally, scientists have studied the
of
in laboratory settings and found that masks are effective at stopping them from dispersing into the air, suggesting that they also function that way in real-world settings.

Oh yea? Well, mask mandates were in place in Illinois and are again and they didnt do shit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
These papers have

Mask mandates usually are put in-place as a wave is starting to rise steeply. Then the wave flattens, and then it dips.

So people say "Look, the masks worked!"

But what would have happened if the mask mandates were never put in-place?

The wave would have flattened, then it would have dipped. That is what waves do.