Conservatard males are the biggest pussies

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, though I would have thought that a sporting event shouldn't have political or religious themed halftime shows. Boy was I wrong. Should have gotten clue with whole Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson fiasco.

Yeah, that was so obnoxious.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We are at once sexually obsessed and repressed. It's a problem.

I agree. When you have one side saying it's okay and another side saying it's not. What child wouldn't be confused, then grows up to be obsessed and repressed. Growing up in today's world is confusing and scary.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree. When you have one side saying it's okay and another side saying it's not. What child wouldn't be confused, then grows up to be obsessed and repressed. Growing up in today's world is confusing and scary.

Our European counterparts aren't as repressed as we are. They don't freak out at nudity, women go topless in the summer at beaches all over the continent. They have nudity in their advertisements...

They also have sexual "debut"...meaning when they become sexually active, later in their teen years than in the US. They have lower rates of teen pregnancy and sti, etc. If you make something forbidden, it becomes the forbidden fruit.

Easy as that.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Our European counterparts are as repressed as we are. They don't freak out at nudity, women go topless in the summer at beaches all over the continent. They have nudity in their advertisements...

They also have sexual "debut"...meaning when they become sexually active, later in their teen years than in the US. They have lower rates of teen pregnancy and sti, etc. If you make something forbidden, it becomes the forbidden fruit.

Easy as that.

Good example!

That's like Germany with their drinking. Drinking is a social norm there and they don't look to use it as a measuring stick of who can get fucked up faster. It's part of their culture as opposed to the U.S. that has high rates of alcoholism and drunk driving fatalities, versus Germany that has of all things the Autobahn. Not saying these things don't happen there, but they are much lower than the U.S.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't think you mean to say that all liberals are attempting to sexualize children about homosexuality.

No, just some.

Like You, @Admin. , @Seamajor ....

Would it be better if a four year old saw a heterosexual couple in leather with either one wearing a gimp mask? Would that be better for children?

No, it would not.

See, you need to ask questions when you do not know the answer.

I mean, if we're going to sexualize and fetishize children, at least do it with heterosexuals, right Conservatards?

No. Nobody said that. That is such a dishonest argument.

The Truth is that it is the trans and homo communities who are spreading the smut to the children, while it is majority conservatives who are fighting it, and it is the liberals like yourself who are fighting the conservatives.

If you want to announce that you have changed your stance on the subject, there are more graceful and mature ways to do it....

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, just some.

No, it would not.

The Truth is that it is the trans and homo communities who are spreading the smut to the children, while it is majority conservatives who are fighting it, and it is the liberals like yourself who are fighting the conservatives.

If you want to announce that you have changed your stance on the subject, there are more graceful and mature ways to do it....

Who am I fighting and where?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I blame Leftists for the moral degradation and sexual pollution of society.
5ArRc6D.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Interesting. I though the Leftie Progs here didn't want to talk about Democrat Party Kiddie Fiddling policies anymore, but here Lily keeps bringing it up, as if there is any defense for the sheer diabolical evilness of Democrat filth always wanting to destroy the innocence of children.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting. I though the Leftie Progs here didn't want to talk about Democrat Party Kiddie Fiddling policies anymore, but here Lily keeps bringing it up, as if there is any defense for the sheer diabolical evilness of Democrat filth always wanting to destroy the innocence of children.
Maybe you need to learn to read. "Bringing it up" actually means something.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, just some.

No, it would not.

No. I never mentioned Lily or Admin. Now you're just putting words and names into my post.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
This song reminds me of "conservitard males"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Once again, I never said those names and did not include them. You're including them because you want me to say that, but it doesn't work like that and you know this.

These people don't know how to switch it off, no balance, no integrity...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You did not say their names, but you included them in your example of a few bad apples.

Flynn pretending to be a retard might be funny. But he is not pretending....

You keep putting words into my posts. And I keep telling you that you are dead wrong. Can you not read? Obviously not.

Last edited: